Page 348 of 456 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6836
    Extraordinary Member

I feel more than confident in saying no one cares about a single person from 838. Their Wanda has no personality, her kids have no personality and act younger than they are, their Christine has even less personality than the regular one and their superheroes are so uninteresting that the whole point is nobody in the audience cares that they all die.

Can you imagine a What If? set in that universe? Yipe.

Anyway, I think the "reincarnation" idea from the comics is still the likeliest. I thought they would avoid that hornet's nest, but then I thought they would avoid doing Avengers Disassembled. But nobody cares about 838 Billy and Tommy, they want the Billy & Tommy from WandaVision, with their personalities and powers and relationship to our Wanda. So they'll probably do the thing where there are these teenagers who mysteriously resemble Wanda's supposedly imaginary children.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I feel more than confident in saying no one cares about a single person from 838. Their Wanda has no personality, her kids have no personality and act younger than they are, their Christine has even less personality than the regular one and their superheroes are so uninteresting that the whole point is nobody in the audience cares that they all die.

Anyway, I think the "reincarnation" idea from the comics is still the likeliest. I thought they would avoid that hornet's nest, but then I thought they would avoid doing Avengers Disassembled. But nobody cares about 838 Billy and Tommy, they want the Billy & Tommy from WandaVision, with their personalities and powers and relationship to our Wanda. So they'll probably do the thing where there are these teenagers who mysteriously resemble Wanda's supposedly imaginary children.
    838 Billy and Tommy were creepy af. I'd send them back if I were Wanda, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Scarlet Witch Puts New X-Men Team Together In Hellfire Gala Leaks!

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scar...re-gala-leaks/

spoilers:
    All I can Say in How Wanda Looks is, HOLY-HEAVENS-WOW!! =O

Her dialogue is Nice too so far! =)
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I liked 838-Wanda for how she was empathetic towards 616 Wanda even though she had every reason to hate her. And the brown hair lol. I do think it'd be interesting to explore them more in a What If or whatever. But yeah, they shouldn't just use the 838 twins, much less replace main Wanda with 838.

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I kinda like the idea that the main Wanda is the "anomaly" as in that she's the one who ends up having a terrible life and turns dark. It'd be a lot less sad and stressful if it was a variant as a villain, especially cause we wouldn't have to worry about them undoing/repeating her character development and the baggage that's now on her, but in theory at least I like the idea of not going for the cop out option and actually have the main version of the character doing what she did.

Extraordinary Member

I almost forget the fact that 838 kids don't even have powers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I liked 838-Wanda for how she was empathetic towards 616 Wanda even though she had every reason to hate her. And the brown hair lol. I do think it'd be interesting to explore them more in a What If or whatever. But yeah, they shouldn't just use the 838 twins, much less replace main Wanda with 838.

Unpopular opinion I guess, but I kinda like the idea that the main Wanda is the "anomaly" as in that she's the one who ends up having a terrible life and turns dark. It'd be a lot less sad and stressful if it was a variant as a villain, especially cause we wouldn't have to worry about them undoing/repeating her character development and the baggage that's now on her, but in theory at least I like the idea of not going for the cop out option and actually have the main version of the character doing what she did.
    Yeah, the rightful hair color pretty much the only thing I like about her. And honestly I want pitch/raven black hair for the main Wanda next time she shows up.
    On the second point, I kinda just dislike how they handled the supposed infinity possibilities of the multiverse, not just about Wanda.
    They put a destined/doomed spin on Wanda's family, Stephen and Christine's romance etc, which just doesn't sit quite right with me.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-12-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I actually like this depiction of Chthon, it's kinda inspired by the Darkhold Alpha/Omega look, but the red coloring fixed a lot of my OG issues.
    He looks kinda like a Singer from The Stormlight Archive though.
    I also like that her tiara kinda resembles his own look. You could even headcanon that since in WandaVision it used to appear magically at certain points.

CBR also posted a new video

Most Powerful Scarlet Witch Villains We Haven't Seen In The MCU (Yet)

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    They look really pretty here. Dautermann does great work.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Love it .

Fanart by PxelSlayer

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They look really pretty here. Dautermann does great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Love it .
    I Greatly have to agree this is Lovely to see, to long in coming IMO!

But now Marvel has to role with this, they need to put Wanda in an ongoing Comics finally and if not they should be questioned on Social Media, Emails & Other ways on WHY they are Slowboating Wanda so much?!

I hope to any further ongoing that Wanda is in it has something to do with Polaris as well, but Marvel NEEDS to get their behinds moving Already!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    But now Marvel has to role with this, they need to put Wanda in an ongoing Comics finally and if not they should be questioned on Social Media, Emails & Other ways on WHY they are Slowboating Wanda so much?!!
    I don't understand it either. She didn't really do anything in the issue, and they didn't tease anything for her future, but in her few moments on panel she was given a lot of prominence, as if her role in the comics was greater than it actually is.

It's like they'll do anything to cash in on her popularity except use her in stories.
    Last edited by gurkle; 07-13-2022 at 02:25 PM.

I dont get it why it is that hard to put her in the avengers team ongoing if they dont plan to give her a solo...

They dont see her as an avenger like the ones in the current lineup :/

Fantastic Member

I don't understand it either. She didn't really do anything in the issue, and they didn't tease anything for her future, but in her few moments on panel she was given a lot of prominence, as if her role in the comics was greater than it actually is.

It's like they'll do anything to cash in on her popularity except use her in stories.
    "Hi guys...here's the new X-Men team. Right, that's it from me, see you guys next year...maybe."