Page 292 of 456 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Serious talk though: if it's revealed that Wanda has been integrated into Krakoan society, what role would you want her to have in the current x-men books?
    Liaison between the sides has been discussed before. Which seemed to be what UA was supposed to be for but failed. Leah Williams seems to have done a far better job than Remender.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't see how and why she would integrate into Krakoa. Like, she has already done what she could, which was to make up for M-Day. I imagine she's now gonna be a revered figure in Krakoa as the "Redeemer", but there's no future role for her to play. I guess she could like, decide to live with Magneto in his "House of M" since now they go with the idea that they love each other as father and daughter.
    I don't think she has to live there, but I would like it if she spent any time around the people she affected to make amends and make their lives and transition from death to new life easier.

She's a grown adult with her own apartment and such so I don't imagine she'd be living with her father.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Serious talk though: if it's revealed that Wanda has been integrated into Krakoan society, what role would you want her to have in the current x-men books?
    I would;

1.) Whatever Wanda does it be with Lorna on a book.

2.) Deal with Magic Problems with Krakoa.

3.) Be nice to bring back the UA team to be the Avengers liason between them and Krakoa.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Also literally everything she does can be turned against her own character.
    Having kids with Vision? Delusional woman for making "fake babies".
    Read Darkhold to learn more about her own power and the prophecy? Instantly evil and arrogant for thinking she can handle that shit.
    Going to Agatha? A less favorable writer can frame that as her not learning her lesson and seeking help from an "evil witch".
    This is making me wonder if her becoming a "Redeemer" in Krakoa by making the resurrections more powerful to allow previous non registered mutants to come back, may have a negative consequence and Wanda will be blamed for it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    This is making me wonder if her becoming a "Redeemer" in Krakoa by making the resurrections more powerful to allow previous non registered mutants to come back, may have a negative consequence and Wanda will be blamed for it lol.
    Doubt that, Krakoa will care more IMO about getting more mutants the previous could not then bowing to whatever the conflict might be, Heck it is One of Krakoa 1st and most sacred laws;

* Make More Mutants!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    With how Marvel has treated her, absolutely would not doubt it.

This might sound like a reach but in the recent FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2022 JUDGMENT DAY

There was a panel if Druig with an hexagon with the words "The Hex" written inside, remember that Wanda helped the mutants with their protocols in a way, not saying she would participate but maybe the eternals would bring what she did for the mutants.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, that would be basically the same as her relationship with Jericho, offscreen development that ultimately meant nothing to her.

Quote Originally Posted by dipter View Post
    serious talk though: If it's revealed that wanda has been integrated into krakoan society, what role would you want her to have in the current x-men books?
    Mutant God.

I don't really want her to be a god of any sort. She gets her power from god source, but it was always that she was a mortal that wielded a lot of power that made her special. Her power was inner strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is...surreal.

I wonder if they'll bring back Wanda's curls...

Spectacular Member

do sokovian culture influenced by other culture as well?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by froggyisnewtocomics View Post
    do sokovian culture influenced by other culture as well?
    Sokovia was created for the movies, I think. We don't know much about it.

In the comics she is (or was) from Transia, which is sort of an all-purpose Eastern European country that seems about a century out of date. Latveria is similar.