Page 22 of 456 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I truly hate that they did this. Why didn't they reveal that when they revealed the other pop just like it? I already have this pop but without the glow. I wish they had done a slightly different one with the glow or something.
    Same, though I prefer the one I have as it doesn't have glowing red eyes

Finally managed to read Darkhold Omega and I loved it. Yeah the Darkhold Defiled were largely pointless and it seems Orlando wants to do a Omega the Unknown book, but for Wanda it was great. With this and the ending of Trash of Magneto Wanda can finally move forward with her life and hopefully future writers will remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Same, though I prefer the one I have as it doesn't have glowing red eyes
    I love the glowing red eyes. And the glowing pops are always pretty cool looking. I'll have to get the glowing one too now. I'm just glad it's not a Target exclusive, because they never have ever gotten a single pop to me. They always delay and then cancel the order.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I don't remember if this was mentioned in the closed thread but a West Cost Avengers Scarlet Witch action figure will be shipping this spring. I love this face sculpt and hair style on this. Very much reminds me more of the George Perez Avengers era.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't remember if this was mentioned in the closed thread but a West Cost Avengers Scarlet Witch action figure will be shipping this spring. I love this face sculpt and hair style on this. Very much reminds me more of the George Perez Avengers era.

That was announced last October, it's a repaint of the Family Matters 3 Pack Wanda but in accurate colours. It's already available here in Ireland.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks! I don't remember if it was in the old thread or not. That sure is strange that the U.S. distribution is so slow...well, pandemic related issues I guess

That Grace lady said Wanda is still the villain in the final screening of MoM also Strange has more screen time so maybe his fans will shut up now. Also apparently the fight between him & Wanda is lit!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

This has a beautiful Wanda face. I love the hair too. Nice that they incuded "hexes"
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This has a beautiful Wanda face. I love the hair too. Nice that they incuded "hexes"
    Yeah it has one of the best female head sculpts of Marvel Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That Grace lady said Wanda is still the villain in the final screening of MoM also Strange has more screen time so maybe his fans will shut up now. Also apparently the fight between him & Wanda is lit!
    An article about it:
    https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...Madness-cameos

Not this crap again. Can't we just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Why do people still believe her after the Birds of Prey fiasco? She's there for clicks.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wandavision get more awards and nominations:

WANDAVISION Named Best-Reviewed TV Series And Limited Series In Rotten Tomatoes' Golden Tomato Awards
    https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel...awards-a190994

WGA Awards TV Nominees Include ‘Hacks,’ ‘Loki’ and ‘Only Murders in the Building’
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/wg...BingNewsSearch

Ooh what Dr Strange does she fight?

Extraordinary Member

I will continue to believe that it's a movie about Strange and Wanda fighting a sinister magical villain, because the trailer made it look like that, and even the official toy box outright says it's about Strange getting help from Wanda to fight a sinister magical villain.

Maybe the sinister magical villain is another version of Wanda and then everyone can be right, or maybe there's some missing context that makes it all fit together, but I'm not going to believe it uness I have to, and right now 99.9% of people in the world, who don't read Twitter leakmongers, expect this to be Strange's story with Wanda as his ally. Hopefully they're right.

For now, let's try and keep Twitter leaks, Reddit leaks etc. out of this, because we don't know how much of them are true or misleading, and there's no point arguing about a bad story until we know it's real.
    Last edited by gurkle; 01-14-2022 at 11:46 AM.