Page 411 of 456 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 6836
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I want to believe that, but a good part of me thinks that since she's signed on to other things, and has said she's taking a break, that she's being sincere.
    I mean she isn’t appearing in anything from Marcel this year. She was sincere.

She has said for future projects, they have had talks but nothing has been agreed on firmly. When they agree on something and when it is developed they will tell us. I do agree with you that it appears we should not expect to see her anytime soon, at least not this year.

At least Liz is in a What If and the Wanda solo is out in a few months. Meanwhile I’ll keep checking this thread, because the minute something is announced you guys will know. Lol

BANNED

We will have to wait to see, but as the launch of Wanda’s solo will be big news, they may also time it announcing whatever plans for her in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I mean she isn’t appearing in anything from Marcel this year. She was sincere.

She has said for future projects, they have had talks but nothing has been agreed on firmly. When they agree on something and when it is developed they will tell us. I do agree with you that it appears we should not expect to see her anytime soon, at least not this year.

At least Liz is in a What If and the Wanda solo is out in a few months. Meanwhile I’ll keep checking this thread, because the minute something is announced you guys will know. Lol
    I know they'll tell us when they have something. I'm not bothered by it. Again, not expecting it. Just looking forward to things I know Wanda is in. For some reason I can't just say I'm gonna wait and see without the brigade attack.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I know they'll tell us when they have something. I'm not bothered by it. Again, not expecting it. Just looking forward to things I know Wanda is in. For some reason I can't just say I'm gonna wait and see without the brigade attack.
    Yeah, it's weird how extended this has gotten when pretty much everyone agrees she isn't going to be in anything live-action before 2024 at the earliest.

Anyway now that she has a comic to be in in 2023 (hopefully longer, but you never know in this market) the MCU wait isn't as bad as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Yeah, it's weird how extended this has gotten when pretty much everyone agrees she isn't going to be in anything live-action before 2024 at the earliest.

Anyway now that she has a comic to be in in 2023 (hopefully longer, but you never know in this market) the MCU wait isn't as bad as it was.
    Honestly makes me feel like a target when stuff I've already said gets repeated back to me in agreement, in the form of an argument. It's the weirdest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

And Steve Orlando won't screw her over like the MCU did .

BANNED

I thunk there’s good news in us having to wait. Pretty sure Liz would not play Wanda as a villain again. I think she has rejected any proposals to play Wanda bad again. Now Feige is talking about other arcs for Wanda. Actors like her do have say in the characters they play, and she read comics enough. Plus Marcel does listen to fans concerns. So the fact we have to wait means they have time to come up with better things for Wanda.

Like Liz wants to appear in the XMen and not as a villain.

I thunk there’s good news in us having to wait. Pretty sure Liz would not play Wanda as a villain again. I think she has rejected any proposals to play Wanda bad again. Now Feige is talking about other arcs for Wanda. Actors like her do have say in the characters they play, and she read comics enough. Plus Marcel does listen to fans concerns. So the fact we have to wait means they have time to come up with better things for Wanda.

Like Liz wants to appear in the XMen and not as a villain.
    I don't know about that. The MCU seems to be getting worse. And they keep pulling inexperienced writers in to write their shows and movies. I think they've now spread themselves out thin.

I hope the new Wanda solo really taps into her mystic side, way more than her second solo but doesn't over complicate her chaos magic like Leah intented and just makes it all about Chthon as it should and always was, i would like to see Wanda's reaction to other older gods while having Chthon under her control.

Maybe fight Set again, interact with Gaea etc

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I hope the new Wanda solo really taps into her mystic side, way more than her second solo but doesn't over complicate her chaos magic like Leah intented and just makes it all about Chthon as it should and always was, i would like to see Wanda's reaction to other older gods while having Chthon under her control.

Same, I hope she interacts with Clea and Enchantress too

Happy October 2022! A Magical Month!

Wanda fighting Morgan le Fey and Enchantress for sure would be a Treat!

A Wanda/Clea story would be great.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I don't know about that. The MCU seems to be getting worse. And they keep pulling inexperienced writers in to write their shows and movies. I think they've now spread themselves out thin.
    MCU didn’t spread itself to thin. It became a full service studio. No one can be a fan of everything that a studio puts out, as it is too much content. Just watch what you like, and don’t want what you don’t like no matter who else likes it.

MCU because they made billions and billions decided to diversify the writers they hire, the directors etc to grow the market. She Hulk is not aimed at older male comic book fans, for example. They are aiming it at women and you can tell the show is written by women for women. I’m personally cool with it and I like the show. A lot of male fans are hysterical, but it’s childish and stupid.

Disney is a big company and to avoid lawsuits, they have to prove their hiring is open to both sexes, all races, s d disabled people. Plus as the US has undergone demographic changes, they have to deal with that as well.

Will everything they so be a success? No, because failure is a huge part of business. But they have had spectacular successes.

MCU didn’t spread itself to thin. It became a full service studio. No one can be a fan of everything that a studio puts out, as it is too much content. Just watch what you like, and don’t want what you don’t like no matter who else likes it.

MCU because they made billions and billions decided to diversify the writers they hire, the directors etc to grow the market. She Hulk is not aimed at older male comic book fans, for example. They are aiming it at women and you can tell the show is written by women for women. I’m personally cool with it and I like the show. A lot of male fans are hysterical, but it’s childish and stupid.

Disney is a big company and to avoid lawsuits, they have to prove their hiring is open to both sexes, all races, s d disabled people. Plus as the US has undergone demographic changes, they have to deal with that as well.

Will everything they so be a success? No, because failure is a huge part of business. But they have had spectacular successes.
    It absolutely has spread itself too thin and was better when things were more contained. And with each showing only get worse. It's next tragedy will likely be Blade with everything going on there. Live in denial if you choose, don't try to gaslight me about it.

I'm also not talking about demographics at all. But hiring writers with no experience, having to get new directors, restarting whole scripts. Having too much going on at once caused that, not diversity.

Also She-Hulk is written by both a man and woman. And there's nothing really about it indicative of it's writers' genders. It tackles womens' issues, but male writers have. It has a lot of stereotypes for women in it. Which could happen with either writing it. It tacked on Bruce's insecurities to her, which is not gender specific, and has gone nowhere. Which I hope female writers aren't known for.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-01-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Yeah I don't think the origins of it need explored. She just needs some fun magical adventures.