Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
No Wanda in the August solicits, naturally (there is a House of M omnibus in case we needed to add insult to injury). Also, Quicksilver is finally back, but in "Damage Control," which suggests that the rumor about him and Wanda joining X-Men Red is probably wrong.

Well, if Quicksilver can finally get back into a comic, maybe Wanda will someday... but when she was on top of the world in early 2021 I don't think even the most pessimistic among us would have predicted character assassination in the MCU (as Elizabeth Olsen has revealed, the people making WandaVision didn't expect it either) and another long period of being banned from comics.

She's a very special character to follow, and I think that's why I kind of secretly enjoy how depressing it is to follow her. No one else has quite this combination of huge highs and low lows. Rooting for her is a different experience, and sometimes we get what we want, and maybe someday we will again.
It's nice to see Pietro being used again at least because he's been in limbo for so long.