Page 1 of 456 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile "CHAOS Magic Woman!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff Appreciation 2022

& There Came a Day Unlike Any Other, when The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Recruited 2 New Members to their Ranks joining to Formed Captain American's Kooky Quartet.

One of them was a Young Lady that went by the Name of:

Wanda Maximoff
    The Scarlet Witch
    !
    ^_^

Wanda Maximoff was a Women Born of Destiny and Hardship, Powers of both of the Physical and Magical Worlds. Born Near the Mystical Wundagore Mountain, with her Twin Brother Pietro and a life of Poverty. The Twins where almost killed by a mob when Magento saved them, then the Twins joined Magneto's Brotherhood, but only until their depth was paid to him. Once Free, they moved to the U.S., putting their powers for the use of Good as the 1st Mutant Members of the World Famous Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

In Time, Wanda become one of the Most Dedicated and Loved members of the Avengers. Fighting along side the worlds Greatest Heroes, Wanda’s Powers and Will lead to Victories over Threats and in Stories in Comics, The Marvel Cinematic Universe & Much More!

Wanda Maximoff Embodies the Ideals of Hardship,
    Love & Perseverance!

Welcome All To The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff
    2022 Appreciation Thread
    !
    ^_^

IMPORTANT WANDA FACTS GOING INTO 2022!:

Wanda is Set to Appear in the MCU Movie Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness!
    =)

We Also Ended 2021 with a Major Christmas Present to our Wanda with her Journey threw the 5 Issue Mini-Event Comic Trial of Magneto, Wanda Help to Create a Mutant Heaven for 20 MILLION LOST Mutant Souls throw-out Time Past and Present, Ending a multi-year journey to help heal the events of House of M and Re-Uniting her with the World of Mutants!!!
    =D

For New Fans of Our Lady of Scarlet Wanda Maximoff and Longtime Fans, here is an Essential Reading List of Collections and Single Issues to Read!

For this List We should like to Thank Vitaminbee for the Recommendation of wanting to Learn more about Wanda and Providing the Link to the Main Page to get the Other Links.

GenericUsername for Helping to give the 1st bunch of these Recommendations Nicely!

Finally, to Teapartyofthedead for Recommending This List be Put on the Opening Page for New and Old Fans to Help them!

Thank You all! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Epic Collection: Behold the Vision will get you Avengers #57 as well as stories dealing with stories around that issue. So I would go with the Epic Collection:

https://www.comixology.com/Avengers-...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch since that deals with Giant Size Avengers #4 the Wedding and starts off the Solo Series of Vision and Scarlet:

Avengers: Vision and the Scarlet Witch - A Year In The Life collection to get the rest of the Vision and Scarlet Witch Solo Story.

As for a Classic Cliff Note Style history in a Single Issue of Wanda and Vision's Relationship and growth BEFORE the Solo series I HIGH Recommend Avengers (1963-1996) #234, was likely my 1st Scarlet Witch Avengers Comic from long ago and gave me an EPIC intro into Wanda and Vision's Early history together in 1 classic issue! :-)

Those are the Most so Far I would recommend to get caught onto Wanda and Vision, but other I would include below for both Recent Updated History on Wanda and Key Stories to understand more of where WandaVision is going;

Avengers: Scarlet Witch by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning

Avengers Origins: Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch #1

Scarlet Witch Vol. 1: Witches' Road Vols. #1-3
    https://www.comixology.com/Scarlet-W...Expc3QvMzY1NzE

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man Vols. #1-2
    https://www.comixology.com/Vision-Vo...TGlzdC8zNjU3MQ
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-01-2022 at 12:37 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking More Popular Then EVER~!

Our Wanda Maximoff Enters 2022 More with More Popularity we have Ever Seen for her History!

It is Truly a Blessed Time to be
    A SCARLET WITCH FAN!!!

https://www.deviantart.com/francislu...ITCH-883698597

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

YAY new thread! Happy New Year everyone!

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    YAY new thread! Happy New Year everyone!

Indeed Happy New Year to You GenericUsername, You where EPIC in the 2021 Thread and Now we are Indeed Excited to start Fresh and A~New in Our Wanda Love 2022 Thread!

It is Not a Wanda Fandom Without You, You are one of Wanda's Hearts in her Fandom with Magic Ways! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Happy New Year to You GenericUsername, You where EPIC in the 2021 Thread and Now we are Indeed Excited to start Fresh and A~New in Our Wanda Love 2022 Thread!

It is Not a Wanda Fandom Without You, You are one of Wanda's Hearts in her Fandom with Magic Ways! ^_^

Thank you CJ! And you know you are the pillar of this fandom!

I'm really excited and hoping for good things. That art of Wanda there is my background on my phone. It's so nice!

Happy New Year Wanda!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Happy New Year Wanda!
    Happy New Year Indeed Phoenixx9!

Thank you CJ! And you know you are the pillar of this fandom!

I'm really excited and hoping for good things. That art of Wanda there is my background on my phone. It's so nice!
    Thanks for you Very Kind Words GenericUsername, Your are a Pillar of this Fandom as well, never forget that, you keep up energized and going like no one else, you always have thoughts on you mind and knowledge like no other Fan, you kept us going like no other fan, Thank You for being you and keep being you in 2022!

You are right too, that is one of the most Amazing Artwork of our Wanda Around, I had it as my Phone background for so long!

I am Excited and Hoping for more good things as well for our Wanda and with the 2 Christmas Presents of "The Redeemer" and the MoM Trailer things are well a positive track like never before for our Magical Lady, lets hope they keep going!

I Hope I did a good enough job on the Opening 2022 page To do justice for both Wanda and The fandom.

Extraordinary Member

Happy new year to my fellow Wanda fans!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Happy new year to my fellow Wanda fans!
    Happy New Year MaximoffTrash!

I Hope I did a good enough job on the Opening 2022 page To do justice for both Wanda and The fandom.
    You always do CJ! It's really appreciated!

You always do CJ! It's really appreciated!
    That means so much Thank You and even more You have No idea how happy you all make me.

This will be my 10 year anniversary this year joining CBR by the end of this coming summer and how far Wanda’s fandom has come since then and being very, very few of us in those days.

Warms my heart all this love. ;_;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUs8MIp0Jo/

Happy New Year to all Wanda fans around the World!

That means so much Thank You and even more You have No idea how happy you all make me.

This will be my 10 year anniversary this year joining CBR by the end of this coming summer and how far Wanda’s fandom has come since then and being very, very few of us in those days.

Warms my heart all this love. ;_;
    I came here after AvengersForever.net shut down. And I don't remember when that was but I want to say it was sometime after Bendis took over on Avengers.