Page 11 of 456 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's a very freeing and empowering moment for Wanda. It feels like this year and the end of last year is removing a lot of baggage for her. So that she can develop more. And I hope to see the rumored solo confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Can we talk how even thought ToM was awful it did clean her character from all the HoM stuff and now she's the redeemer and a great showing in darkhold omega, really impressive stuff that we're not really used to see her in control of something these days.

Her possible new ongoing and featured in a massive movie like Multiverse Of Madness, i hope the later has something like her taking control of the darkhold if it is really posessing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah, I think we'll see some kind of fakeout with Wanda looking possesed but then revealing that she's in full control of her powers.

I loved this issue. it was great seeing Wanda take charge of her own fate. her exploding Doom twice was funny too Lol she left him in a fire pillar while she did her thing with Chthon.
    So she's free from Possesions AND HoM, everything is going great for Wanda
    I have to really say and agree that the last 2 Weeks of Wanda Writing and Stories have been some of the most freeing and empowering I have read of Wanda's in a Long-Time since Avengers: No Road Home!

I feel like we are in a whole new world with an Empowering Wanda leaving behind the anchors of the past and shoting higher then before, it is show that when Marvel finally take the handcuffs off that they had on her for a Decade and a Half with Possessions, Control over herself and her powers and the HoM story, that when let her being her she is an Amazing and Empowering Character threw and threw.

It is Incredible to behold and this will be one of the most critical eras IMO in Wanda's history, that these 2 weeks of the new year turning will be looked up foundly as the times everything changed after so many years of holding back it seems.

It is Freeing for our Wanda and Freeing for Our Fandom, more are coming home to Wanda as fans as well, this is Love Winning in the end!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Can someone recap what happened with Scarlet Witch in ToM for me? I can't read Williams writing, it's just awful.
    Try this!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    no, that was a redesign. He's had a couple of different looks. From normal albino-looking dude to a huge freaky monster. I was expecting him to look closer to Chthulu in this honestly.

I also feel like people don't appreciate what an absurd feat absorbing him is for Wanda. Chthon is a being that can swat Celestials. Chthon is the Lord of the Darkhold (a cornerstone of creation), a book of black magic that rivals the Book of the Vishanti in power. Eternity hinted that left unchecked in this universe, he'd pose a deadly and real threat to him. He's the most powerful of the Elder Gods and there's a good argument that at full strength he's above Shuma Gorath.

This alone makes Wanda the strongest being on Marvel Earth, heck that entire Galaxy
    Missed opportunity to make him look more like Hashtur, his classic look is a cloaked humanoid.
    Give him a bigger cloak and a porcelain mask to add to the mystery.

Also in a twisted sense, Chthon does come home as part of Wanda at the end.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I loved Wanda in The Darkhold Omega, she was a total BADASS. Fr this become on of my favorite issues of her from the last years, idk it just made me feel so happy!!! ❤️
    It So Good to hear it become one of your Favorite Issues form the Last Year Starchilde, it is great to know it made you love Wanda so much as it did for so many, brings so much joy that you shared that with Us here on the thread, Thank You!

Anything to helps a Fellow Fan Increase their ❤️ for Wanda is always a joyous to hear, Welcome to the Wanda Thread!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 01-05-2022 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    A great showing for Wanda in TDO. Brave. Powerful. Confident. Confronting her literal and figurative demons and being self-assured in her actions was amazing to see.

Also it looks she'll be appearing in Marvel Unlimited:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-in...possibilities/

Hopefully this is in addition to an ongoing as well.
    Well Said and that Marvel Unlimited News just shows out Wanda is on the Rise right now it is great to see and witness to after such a 2 weeks we have had with her.

I feels Marvel is finally letting her anchors behind and are ready to push faster and more with her now, we can hope now and hope we are right!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Happy New Year Wanda fans!! Loved the ending of the ToM!!!
    Welcome to The Scarlet Witch Thread Butterflykyss, it is Great to Have You here my friend!

Indeed the level of Amazing these past 2 weeks has been for our Wanda have been nothing less then Earth Moving and the events of ToM is one of the 2 pieces that showed that so Amazingly with its ending, I am so glad to hear you loved its ending as well!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I wasn't really that thrilled with the ending of the Trial of Magneto and really prefer that he isn't the father of Wanda and Pietro. The history of them is murky enough with Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and doesn't need any further association with him.

Extraordinary Member

They kinda just consider each other family.
    Which kinda feels worse than estranged biological family to me.

Extraordinary Member

I kinda wonder how they will change Wanda's powerset, she had both Darkhold and the Chthon's full essence(or say soul).
    What about Chthon's kin and spawns? Can Wanda just cure/destroy every vampire, werewolf, N'Garai now?
    And she technically replaced Chthon's role in the Mystical realm and the overall balance right? Can she technically just block people from using spells that previously drew on Chthon's power?
    And I wonder if she will personally rule over the Flickering Realm like Magik rule over Limbo, if not, I guess a stronger N'Garai or other creations of Chthon will try to fight over Chthon's empty throne.

For new powers, I could see her sumloning Giant demon hands, tentacles, shooting beams from her eyes and mouth, making it rain fire, making black holes and whatever else is considered chaotic.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Was Cthon always a sexy jrpg demon?
    He has many forms, so not surprised that he's taken on yet another.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I wasn't really that thrilled with the ending of the Trial of Magneto and really prefer that he isn't the father of Wanda and Pietro. The history of them is murky enough with Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and doesn't need any further association with him.
    Well it's only figurative. Which I can't protest too much. They were considered family for a long time. So it's reasonable. As long as they don't upend things that benefit Wanda for Mags or other characters, I'm fine with it being figurative. It also doesn't erase the Maximoffs or anything. I'm hopeful she'll still have her own stories, and with her new popularity, won't get outshone or thrown away for someone else's narrative. I'm basically making peace with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I kinda wonder how they will change Wanda's powerset, she had both Darkhold and the Chthon's full essence(or say soul).
    What about Chthon's kin and spawns? Can Wanda just cure/destroy every vampire, werewolf, N'Garai now?
    And she technically replaced Chthon's role in the Mystical realm and the overall balance right? Can she technically just block people from using spells that previously drew on Chthon's power?
    And I wonder if she will personally rule over the Flickering Realm like Magik rule over Limbo, if not, I guess a stronger N'Garai or other creations of Chthon will try to fight over Chthon's empty throne.
    It'll be interesting to see how they approach it. As long as it doesn't lead her down another plot device path, I'm fine with it.

Extraordinary Member

Also I think it's high time Wanda revisit Wundagore again, the whole thing kinda started there, would be nice if she visit Marya(hopefully in a better living condition) again and also Django's grave(since he gave her a fighting chance at the cost of his life). Would be a good way to wrap up the Chthon/Wundagore storyline. Maybe at the start of her new solo or something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how they approach it. As long as it doesn't lead her down another plot device path, I'm fine with it.
    I am kinda disappointed due to the limited length of the story, but again I still look forward to the story potential this new status quo created for Wanda.