Page 136 of 456 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Watch this video. It explains a lot

Multiverse of Madness: SCARLET WITCH DARKHOLD Symbol Explained
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbzjZmuY2A
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    What does it say?
    It was an interesting Video with interesting ideas, one or 2 could be intesting, but it is still and verid off to much into headcanon hopes, the MCU should sticking to lore of Wanda's from the comics that will likely and should likley be used to telling Wanda's Evolving story from hear on out.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

On that tiara... *Limited edition of 8,500* Why? When they can mass produce anything. How much are they planning to overcharge for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think it said $89.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    That's Disney for you.
    The one they released for WandaVision was that price too and it was very flimsy. If they want to charge that much, they need to make better quality.
    Yes, I thought this one looked flimsy as well, esp for the price tag.
    That is a thing that has been happening for years for these "exculsive" items in limiting their sales numbers you can get, not a Disney thing. Statues have done that for years, hench why older Scarlet Witch statues are so darn expense on ebay alone. I think they do it to jack up the want to buy that item whiling giving the limited quality to it to make it more of a forced on collectors item to keep the price of it high.

It is what it is, but indeed it does suck cause it keeps their prices hight then likely higher on re-sell websites.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

They selling this at disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

I Mean it in SO Many Forms of emotions, SERIOUSLY!!?

But in mostly surprising and happy ways.

I was only in Disney World a little over a week ago, granted I did not really look at the Mouse Ears as much as I should have but still I had NO Hint or idea this was coming out, it has to have been just release!

Must be just a Disneyland thing right now.

They are Just WOW Lovely looking with such details! ^_^

At least it is made of real imitation leather, and not plastic!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I Mean it in SO Many Forms of emotions, SERIOUSLY!!?

But in mostly surprising and happy ways.

I was only in Disney World a little over a week ago, granted I did not really look at the Mouse Ears as much as I should have but still I had NO Hint or idea this was coming out, it has to have been just release!

Must be just a Disneyland thing right now.

They are Just WOW Lovely looking with such details! ^_^
    Did you not see this at Disney, CJ?

What about other Wanda apparel?

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

I need it!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I need it!
    I wish we could see the price tag!

Did you not see this at Disney, CJ?

What about other Wanda apparel?
    Indeed while I was at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, and Disney Spring I did not At All see these Wonderful ears and if I did I would have gone over the mountain for them, their was no word about them either, so this is a complete surprise to me too.

Granted I did not look at the ears as much as other products their but I would have thought they would have still caught my eye.

Besides some WandaVision products from last year, I found 2 products new, a Scarlet Witch Darhold Waterbottle and a new IPHONE case, both I got!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed while I was at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, and Disney Spring I did not At All see these Wonderful ears and if I did I would have gone over the mountain for them, their was no word about them either, so this is a complete surprise to me too.

Granted I did not look at the ears as much as other products their but I would have thought they would have still caught my eye.

Besides some WandaVision products from last year, I found 2 products new, a Scarlet Witch Darhold Waterbottle and a new IPHONE case, both I got!

Huh! That's a shame!

But at least you got 2 Wanda items! The phone case is really nice.

Lightbulb

I wish we could see the price tag!
    In the comments section of YouTube said the Ears are $29.99!

They also say they Sold Out Right away, Wanda Merch is Hot Right now and I Love it!

Wanda is a part of a Funko Games Marvel Battleworld: Ultimate Armory expansion. Along side Iron Man, Vision and Captain Marvel (Carol). https://bleedingcool.com/games/funko...orld-series-3/
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Coming soon to Death Battle:

spoilers:
    Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
    end of spoilers.

Wanda merch! Shows how far she has come. And super adorable too...

Wanda is a part of a Funko Games Marvel Battleworld: Ultimate Armory expansion. Along side Iron Man, Vision and Captain Marvel (Carol). https://bleedingcool.com/games/funko...orld-series-3/
    Chibi Scarlet Witchy Looks Adorable in this!