Page 137 of 456 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda merch! Shows how far she has come. And super adorable too...
    You put it in the Right Terms, Being a Disney Fan like I am when you get a Solo Set of Minnie Ears to go with a Single Character you KNOW you have reached a Level of Popularity that Disney itself Says You have Arrived!

This is HUGE For Our Wanda and Cannot be Undercounted in the least the Significance of This Item and it was stated this was just a solo to early Sale of the Ears Maybe but they SOLD OUT Fast and Become a Viral Sensation online!

Our Wanda Keeps Going Higher and Higher in Become a House Hold and Disney ICON!

Scarlet Witch Minnie Ears Go Viral!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sc...rs-disneyland/
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You put it in the Right Terms, Being a Disney Fan like I am when you get a Solo Set of Minnie Ears to go with a Single Character you KNOW you have reached a Level of Popularity that Disney itself Says You have Arrived!

This is HUGE For Our Wanda and Cannot be Undercounted in the least the Significance of This Item and it was stated this was just a solo to early Sale of the Ears Maybe but they SOLD OUT Fast and Become a Viral Sensation online!

Our Wanda Keeps Going Higher and Higher in Become a House Hold and Disney ICON!

Scarlet Witch Minnie Ears Go Viral!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sc...rs-disneyland/
    Yes, this is great for Wanda and her reputation out in the public. People Love her! We want more stories and books featuring Wanda as well as Movies!

But I prefer they make more merch for every fan to have rather than those pieces of plastic and real imitation leather skyrocket on the internet just so the greedy can rip-off a fan in dire want of Wanda merch!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Has Wanda ever interacted with Selene? Thats one match up Id want to see

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hmmn. Not that I am aware...but it would be interesting!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Coming soon to Death Battle:

spoilers:
    Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
    end of spoilers.
    Hype. I always wanted to see a Wanda vs Zatanna fight

I like that even when she ain’t even in the room/story Wanda is still brought up. Though I much prefer the positives of her actions than the negatives. At least it’s recognized that in certain instances only Wanda can undo what is done.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They have never met. Wanda is an Avenger and has very little interaction with most X-characters.

FPG_FiWWYAAlmGW.jpg
    new image from MOM

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    FPG_FiWWYAAlmGW.jpg
    new image from MOM
    Is this an official image for the movie or fan made?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Is this an official image for the movie or fan made?!
    It's official for a Shell GO+ ad in Asia.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    They have never met. Wanda is an Avenger and has very little interaction with most X-characters.
    Selene was in captain america's business for some comics so maybe he could call wanda for help lol

Here’s a question that I have not found answer for: Though Wanda and Pietro have been said to not be Magneto’s children (not the issue here), they have been declared to not be mutants. Has any storyline shown this to be verified? I know that te High Evolutionary said something about them "hiding" as mutants, but they could have still be augmented mutants.
    S
    I’m asking for in the Trial of Magneto, Wanda appears to arrive via a Krakoa gate but without a flower. I thought the Gala required a flower to allow visitors to use the gate. Have I gotten that wrong? Was it not through a gate?. Otherwise, how could Wanda use the gate if she’s not a mutant (and yes, she could have hexed the gate, but I don't thing that was in the story to my knowledge.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by piper View Post
    Here’s a question that I have not found answer for: Though Wanda and Pietro have been said to not be Magneto’s children (not the issue here), they have been declared to not be mutants. Has any storyline shown this to be verified? I know that te High Evolutionary said something about them "hiding" as mutants, but they could have still be augmented mutants.
    S
    I’m asking for in the Trial of Magneto, Wanda appears to arrive via a Krakoa gate but without a flower. I thought the Gala required a flower to allow visitors to use the gate. Have I gotten that wrong? Was it not through a gate?. Otherwise, how could Wanda use the gate if she’s not a mutant (and yes, she could have hexed the gate, but I don't thing that was in the story to my knowledge.)
    Her all-too-few appearances since the retcon haven't really expanded on that, beyond just saying she's not a mutant, which they continued to say in "Trial of Magneto."

Since she and Pietro register as mutants on every single mutant-detecting device -- this was a plot point in ToM, which states that she and her brother are the only non-mutants to trick Cerebro into backing them up -- I guess we're supposed to assume that the High Evolutionary gave them some kind of artificial X-gene.

Personally I think that should mean they are mutants, whatever their origin, but we're never going to get more explanation than that even if/when she and Pietro appear in comics again.

Gurkle has it. They were science experiments, and that experiment faked their gene. And Marvel is continuing to roll with the retcon of what was stated in AXIS, UA and Wanda's solo.

For me, I'm comfortable with Wanda not being a mutant. I feel they should not have stripped that from Quicksilver though. Siblings can be different like that. Even twins, since they are fraternal and not identical. At least still let Quicksilver be in X-stories. Plenty of non-mutants are.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

FPQwRJ1aAAMvP47.jpg
    A new image