Page 140 of 456 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6836

I love all the Wanda merch and marketing .

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hope you’re right, CJ, but until we find out her role in the movie and how good or bad it is, we shouldn’t get our hopes too high.

I think that line hints that MCU Wanda will have to get back to being a hero again, but it may not happen in this movie, which is short (only 2 hours) and not about Wanda.

But she will almost certainly have another starring role in 2023 or 2024 so even if this movie is bad there is something better coming.
    Indeed, that is why I just like it as a gut theory, but one I had to share and put out their for you all.

As I told a LCS owner and a friend of mine that agrees with this view, I am happy that Wanda is in the DISNEY family very few to no other company markets characters, especially Female characters like Disney does and I would not undercut the Disney effect on them Wanting a Positive hero Wanda to market and take those popularity reins at their Marvel division and run with her on that, the Minnie Ears are a possible early example of that maybe.

Again it is indeed not to run to much that everything is good, to much more is needed indeed, but as said follow the money and the merch is a good starting point.

The rumors of other projects is a good start as well.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Tickets go on sale Wednesday
    Attachment 119936
    If the context of the movie turns out good for our Wanda(which I feel it will), this is Goddess level tier advertising, Love it!

Now we can start our old-Timey debate on Wanda’s hair color again, for this movie!

Looks very anburn orange here, looks lovely IMO.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Monogram International keychain figures
    Attachment 119934
    Attachment 119935
    Those are very cute, but also can be painfully cause of the randomness of what you get LOL.

But still I am happy to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love all the Wanda merch and marketing .
    As me and my LCS owner friend said we NEVER would have believed a few years ago this kind of merchandise for Wanda, it is indeed Lovely!

New Funko Pop
    FPbz5YPVIAIeVmC.jpg

Talking

New Funko Pop
    FPbz5YPVIAIeVmC.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I love when we get the auburn hue for Wanda.

So, I do love Jean as Phoenix, but it’s such a delight when I have to give a dissertation on why Wanda is more powerful, and it’s always met with crickets.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I don't think that hair is Auburn. Auburn is brown hair with a red hint. It looks more orange red.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Does the latest disprove the leaks somewhat? She's fighting alongside Wong and the wizards at the temple look like their fighting a male figure

New Funko Pop
    FPbz5YPVIAIeVmC.jpg
    Looks great wow.

New Funko Pop
    FPbz5YPVIAIeVmC.jpg
    Sadly this is just a fan concept

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Does the latest disprove the leaks somewhat? She's fighting alongside Wong and the wizards at the temple look like their fighting a male figure
    Unfortunately it's very common (and easy) for Marvel to release trailers that remove characters from scenes, or put them into scenes where they don't actually appear.

So the temple scene might just have removed Wanda from some of the shots, and she might not actually be fighting alongside Wong. I'd really prefer it that way, of course, but we can't let ourselves get our hopes up too much.

It is weird though that we get this teaser portraying Wanda as an ally when the previous trailer (from February) gave away that she was an antagonist. Very strange (no pun intended) marketing.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Unfortunately it's very common (and easy) for Marvel to release trailers that remove characters from scenes, or put them into scenes where they don't actually appear.

So the temple scene might just have removed Wanda from some of the shots, and she might not actually be fighting alongside Wong. I'd really prefer it that way, of course, but we can't let ourselves get our hopes up too much.

It is weird though that we get this teaser portraying Wanda as an ally when the previous trailer (from February) gave away that she was an antagonist. Very strange (no pun intended) marketing.
    Indeed, but we also have to be self aware that the February trailer could be leading viewers down a red-herring road as well very easy and most of the theories behind bad Wanda is internet chatter and some leaks.

The new commercial was good to see, but in The end product is when we finally see the full movie it will be unlikely any theory the Net has speculated or lead to believe, a movie like this context for each scene will be manmoth levels of importance.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Anyone have a clear textless image of the Cabal variant cover for Darkhold featuring Wanda?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Lightbulb

The Death Battle Preview of Scarlet Witch!