Page 153 of 456 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    They're dropping too many spots.
    They do this with all the films to create hype for sales. They'll keep it up to until the movie leaves theaters.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

all i'm expecting is an ambiguous ending for her, then months after the hype is calm, Marvel announcing a solo project given her popularity or the next project she will be featured.

there are "scoopers" saying that they're planning their young avengers project so.

My dream is them giving her a solo movie. My expectation is about the same as it is for the books. I'm gonna keep everything tempered, but still hope something happens.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    My dream is them giving her a solo movie. My expectation is about the same as it is for the books. I'm gonna keep everything tempered, but still hope something happens.
    My Dream is after Wanda comes out in a positive position by the films wrap, that A Solo Scarlet Witch Movie is announced as the Big MCU surprise project at SDCC 2022!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    My Dream is after Wanda comes out in a positive position by the films wrap, that A Solo Scarlet Witch Movie is announced as the Big MCU surprise project at SDCC 2022!
    Same. In a perfect world we'd get a solo book to go with it.

People been noticing how most of the "blood" Wanda's covered with, is just the ultron bots oil, she does have a bit of blood in her face but i think it's from herself, funny cause scoopers were saying like this scene would be so gore or bloody lol

It's a disney movie after all with a PG 13

Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-13-2022 at 03:58 PM.

Even the blood on her face is brown. So it does look more like oil. Since blood only turns brown after it dries.

Extraordinary Member

We'll see how in-character Wanda is or is not, but we can all agree that killing robots is very much in-character. Both in the comics and the MCU, she's really, really good at killing robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    People been noticing how most of the "blood" Wanda's covered with, is just the ultron bots oil, she does have a bit of blood in her face but i think it's from herself, funny cause scoopers were saying like this scene would be so gore or bloody lol

It's a disney movie after all with a PG 13

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Even the blood on her face is brown. So it does look more like oil. Since blood only turns brown after it dries.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    We'll see how in-character Wanda is or is not, but we can all agree that killing robots is very much in-character. Both in the comics and the MCU, she's really, really good at killing robots.
    oh no............You mean one of the Leading Leaks over the past few months of Blood and Bad Wanda being Bad Wanda cause of the Blood Face Might not be what many though, Just Ultron Oil?! =/

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Those Poor...Poor Ultron Murder Bots, Wanda is just not Nicey To them........Wanda is Bad to them.

I love how Wanda is super effective against Ultrons

Extraordinary Member

One of her all-time great moments, maybe the best of George Pérez's many great Wanda drawings, is in Avengers #161 where she steps up and shows that she's the only Avenger who can hurt Ultron. I like Jim Shooter's writing of Wanda as a very serious, no-nonsense person and it's one of the best uses of the whole "probability power" concept because if her power causes random, improbable events, then a computer would never be able to predict them.

Though looking at it again I find it funny that there's this little panel of Hank Pym at the bottom that Pérez drew and Shooter didn't dialogue, so it's just Hank looking confused about nothing in particular in front of that weird wicker background that Pérez liked to use at the time.

Extraordinary Member

Most MCU characters have no problem killing robots or humans tbh

Kate was killing them left and right and then laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Most MCU characters have no problem killing robots or humans tbh

Kate was killing them left and right and then laughing
    Yeah I think Wanda is one of the few who feels bad about having accidentally killed people and usually goes out of her way to not kill

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Found this suggested on my FB timeline:

https://www.facebook.com/EOlsenPH

A Lizzie Olsen Philippine fan page! Didn't realize she has that much support here that a fan page was created for her.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES