Page 162 of 456 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I'm not an Avengers expert but, maybe Wonder Man? It depends on when the pacifism nonsense started...

Would also be worth to consider how long someone has been a member to begin with, 'cause if people who joined for a really short time can be considered, then the answer would probably be Hulk, 'cause I don't think he joined the Avengers again until post MCU shit.

Edit: Damn, thought I was gonna be the first one to point out Hulk lol.
    I can tell you it is not Wonder Man. It is the Hulk. Length of time as member does not matter. A member was a member.

And no, I was the first---and you can give me the credit!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    If only it's not an X-Book.
    She'd be even more blessed it seems anytime she's with the Avengers it leads to her murdering people.... Even in movies.....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She'd be even more blessed it seems anytime she's with the Avengers it leads to her murdering people.... Even in movies.....
    Technically the movie happens when she's no longer an Avenger, and so did House of M, so if Multiverse of Madness sucks it could just reinforce my belief that the only cure is for her to become an active Avenger again.

We all find reasons to believe what we want to believe.

Extraordinary Member

For the sake of rebooting both franchises though.
    Again, it's like saying breathing air leading you to die eventually, because the former allows you to live first, you need to live to eventually die.
    Avengers sustained Wanda's existence as a character, without that Wanda as the character we know won't exist in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I can tell you it is not Wonder Man. It is the Hulk. Length of time as member does not matter. A member was a member.
    Hm... I was thinking who the second place could be after Hulk, thought about Reed and Sue, since they joined at the end of 80's and I think never joined again, and I found out that Hulk rejoined the Avengers in Annual#17, during the Evolutionary War, right before Inferno, and Reed and Sue joined the Avengers during Inferno for a few issues.

So assuming Hulk never rejoined again, from the time he left Avengers in 1963 to Evolutionary War in 1988, he was out of the Avengers for 25 years, and if Reed and Sue never rejoined the Avengers since they left in 1989, they've been out of the Avengers for more years in a row than possibly anyone else, but again, that's assuming they never rejoined, and Hulk would still be in first place if you consider cumulative years.

If we continue this conversation, might be better to move this to the Avengers thread lol.

And no, I was the first---and you can give me the credit!
    Sure .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Lol the attempt. It's a swing and a miss though because many of us remember many of her greatest years on the Avengers, and how it developed her as a character. And it's Avengers movies that propelled her to her greatest popularity.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Cool

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I’d love to see Werneck get a chance to give us an updated look for Wanda.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

“I think [Sam Raimi] and I really relish this character [Wanda], and we've been enjoying how delicious it is to justify some of the things she does in the movie.”

— Elizabeth Olsen on the Scarlet Witch’s journey in Multiverse Of Madness

Oh she's gonna murder people for sure

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    “I think [Sam Raimi] and I really relish this character [Wanda], and we've been enjoying how delicious it is to justify some of the things she does in the movie.”

— Elizabeth Olsen on the Scarlet Witch’s journey in Multiverse Of Madness

Oh she's gonna murder people for sure
    Or her variants that Miss Olsen likely also will play do things or the fights with the Ultron Murder bots could be another, their are so many different ways to interpret this.

But has been a constant turn~de~speak on this movies talking points to expect unique and weird ways the characters will fight, work together and team-up for sometime now. Heck, the producer or one of them said about the unique way Wanda and Strange will be tag teaming in this movie like we have not seen before as a Major example of this kind of speak.

This is going to be a Very Trippy and Overly weird Cosmic Horror movie, we can’t expect any less of the speak that those that work on it give to it to equal what is to come.

Extraordinary Member

I admire your faith, CJ, and I hope you’re right.

Or at least that “justify” means an actual reason and not just “woman who wants kids and a family is crazy” or “reading a book makes you evil.” But I won’t get my hopes too high.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I admire your faith, CJ, and I hope you’re right.

Or at least that “justify” means an actual reason and not just “woman who wants kids and a family is crazy” or “reading a book makes you evil.” But I won’t get my hopes too high.
    Interesting Gurkle we are having this Dicussion, I went to both My LCS Today and I asked if they had or heard any news about MoM.

One of them who does keep with the beat did give me 1 rumor has heard, it has been Increasing Chatter he has heard, still a rumor, but still Increased chatter about he would not give to me if he did not find it important:

spoilers:
    Thier IS a Evil VARIANT Scarlet Witch in the Movie, as well as Zombies like Zombie Strange.
    end of spoilers

Again like all of these we take rumors with hesitation, but this would factor in with what Sam Ramia Dropped about Variants and the battle Strange and Wanda will have with them in the movie.

spoilers:
    This is Significant for our MCU Wanda to disppeal the negatives to many have been worried about if so, the leakers can be right just the bad Wanda they saw was a Variant Wanda and Us that Want MCU Wanda to be good have a Significan Change to have her be that more now.
    end of spoilers