Page 170 of 456 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The new TV spots kinda spoiled what we been talking in the supposed leaks about the castle. spoilers:
    i guess she does sacrifice herself by destroying the darkhold or whatever at the end, maybe by doing that she can't do else so she gets crushed by the castle
    end of spoilers

oh its bad. I think it will be a fake out death though

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Allot of Power Behind this Posters, Really Enjoying them.

But Indeed, Strange Looks like king of Sinster in this Poster, LOL!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The posters for this movie have been cool. I like how the Strange variants have different magic colors. I wish the Wanda variant had pink magic like her comics version used to
    Last edited by starduck; 04-26-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    The posters for this movie have been cool. I like how the Strange variants have different magic colors. I wish the Wanda variant had pink magic like her comics version used to
    A Headcannon Theory of Mine is as Wanda grows in understand her powers, more skilled and more growing herself the color of her powers and costume might change as well. Pink like in the comics be Very Lovely to see!

Smile

Benedict Cumberbatch praises his Multiverse of Madness co-star Elizabeth Olsen!

https://twitter.com/DrStrangeUpdate/...59987307913218

Talking

Looks Like they are BACK, I Hope they are in Disney World Too! =)

New Scarlet Witch ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’
    Ear Headband at Disneyland Resort!

https://wdwnt.com/2022/04/new-scarle...eyland-resort/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have allot of reasons to be optimistic cause allot is flowing that has been closely confirmed or close to it in my various post over the last few weeks I have stated, I would never stated things unless very certain about them to the various degrees they deserve.

Allot of these leaks are proven to be without enough context to confirm Wanda is good or bad, but the variants angle is one of the breaking points of many for good hope to just name one thing of many I have already stated, one can go back to read my others.

Wanda is likely to go threw a dark journey that will she her hopefully, but increasingly like it seems, better on the other side.
    Oh CJ, I hope you're right. But I'm almost more worried for you than for me. If they do "Avengers Disassembled" in this movie -- and the plot leak, like I said, every scene matches up with something in the trailers -- if they Bendis-ify her right at the height of her popularity, I really worry about you.

Wanda means a lot to us but I think she means especially a lot to you. Maybe things will get better for her after this movie even if it is bad, but I'm truly scared for your reaction if it is, not for me, but for you.

You're the only one here who isn't pessimistic and we love you for it. But if the worst happens, will you be OK?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Looks Like they are BACK, I Hope they are in Disney World Too! =)

New Scarlet Witch ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’
    Ear Headband at Disneyland Resort!

https://wdwnt.com/2022/04/new-scarle...eyland-resort/

It sold out immediately online. I hope they add more. There are of course plenty on eBay for twice, three or four times the price. But I hope those greedy people get stuck with them.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It sold out immediately online. I hope they add more. There are of course plenty on eBay for twice, three or four times the price. But I hope those greedy people get stuck with them.
    Annnnddddd It Happened Again, LMAO, Really MCU & Disney I HOPE you are taking Notes on Wanda Maximoff, you New Cash Cow Seller!

I hope it is their when I go in a few weeks!

When You go to Disney Shops, the Limit you on many items to 2 per item, I think cause that is what was happening, people buy in bulk and then re-sell on ebay for terrible prices. They need to put that our Wanda Minnie-Ears, They are just TOOO Popular Our Wanda is! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Oh CJ, I hope you're right. But I'm almost more worried for you than for me. If they do "Avengers Disassembled" in this movie -- and the plot leak, like I said, every scene matches up with something in the trailers -- if they Bendis-ify her right at the height of her popularity, I really worry about you.

Wanda means a lot to us but I think she means especially a lot to you. Maybe things will get better for her after this movie even if it is bad, but I'm truly scared for your reaction if it is, not for me, but for you.

You're the only one here who isn't pessimistic and we love you for it. But if the worst happens, will you be OK?
    That is Beyond Sweet of You to be Saying and Caring so Much My Gurkle.

It is very Honoring to hear you those points that you still are good with me giving what I give in my views, that it is not as what seems unwelcomed or it is not liked too much as I have been for concerned about for some time. It is relieving to hear that.

Indeed Wanda means allot for me, a Big Lot and I know to you and many more of our friends she means so much. Thanks for meantioning that.

It is nice of you to care about my wellbeing and what it might, cause really I have been concerned about you and everyone else here much more in the same way.

Honestly I have thought about it on many levels, but the only true knowing of how I be is when I finally see the movie, which yea I do have my concerns but they are small and I look forward to finally when the speculation is finally over and we just get to it.

Only then when I and others see it will we know how to feel and if it is bad, Honestlly My Philoshpy can't take me much beyond the best way I will feel is not until I cross that IF bridge when it happens.

But I believe I will work it out like I do everything, I have faith in myself but mostly in others like you.

Thanks for the Caring and Worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So Epic and So Lovely, Wanda Flows so well in her Rendiation into this game! ^_^

Cool