Page 171 of 456 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Of course it doesn't make sense, CJ, but nothing makes sense about this, and yet everything in that plot leak from last August has been proven true so far.

I hope and pray it's not as bad as that, but "they would never be so stupid to destroy one of their most popular characters"... well, if stupid things weren't true then none of that leak would have been true.

Just hope for the best but don't get your hopes too high, or you'll be very upset.
    I think it's going to be another IM3/AoU situation in that it will be a polarizing imperfect blockbuster Marvel movie. All these spoilers in the leaks to me indicates that Marvel isn't very confident about the product or think it's imperfect so they have squeeze every bit of online attention they could generate. Usually when Marvel is confident in their movie they don't 'overmarket' unless it's a new franchise or lesser known character if not they will over market with all the tv spots, spoilers and leaks. Compare the marketing for MoM with the marketing Loki, MK, WV and NWH. Even the teaser for Love and Thunder played things close to the vest. With MoM marketing it's like they are begging you to come see this movie.

Like I said in the other thread, despite this being a Dr Strange movie, the Master of Mystics looks like he is in a sci fi movie and so far it looks like a movie version of the Loki show but with the names filed off, they even have the same writer:

Dr Strange = Loki
    Wong = Mobius
    America Chavez = Kid Sylvie
    Wanda = Adult Sylvie but more evil and villainous
    Illumanti = TVA

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

10 Unmistakable Wanda Maximoff Traits In The MCU Films
    https://screenrant.com/wanda-maximof...ts-in-the-mcu/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

In honor of #MultiverseOfMadness , Disney+ will debut new episodes of ‘Marvel Studios: LEGENDS’ this Friday — one of which will be focused on “The #ScarletWitch ”!

https://twitter.com/scarletwnews/sta...V4ZxYNvCaGCnkA
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

‘Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness’ Racks Up $42M In Advance Ticket Sales; Pic’s Opening Sequence Shown – CinemaCon
    https://deadline.com/2022/04/doctor-...0956/#comments

Smile

#DoctorStrange and The #ScarletWitch up on the Disney display at CinemaCon!

https://twitter.com/drstrangeupdate/...V4ZxYNvCaGCnkA

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Magical Girl/Sailor Moon TransForming Wanda Maximoffo~TO~Scarlet Witch!!!

Talking

Scarlet Witch Tribute (Bring me to Life)!

Talking

Going With Gurkle's Theme from a Few Days Ago, Celebrating & Favorite Moments in Our Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch History;

Way Back After the Events of losing her Family in Darker Than Scarlet, Wanda Showing her True Strenght in How She Truly Coup with the Lost of her Family and Ross From the Ashes of those Horrors to be the Strong Hero and Woman of Iron Will We Simple Love her in Being!

West Coast Avengers #7~Part 2(1992)!

Talking

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

First source material to refer to when you want to argue why AD/House of M makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    First source material to refer to when you want to argue why AD/House of M makes no sense.
    10 BILLION % Right!!!
    (Doctor Stone Quote)

& To Those that Can't Accept(Like Bendis, Quasada & Haters);

Last edited by CJStriker; 04-27-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The first 15 minutes of Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness were shown in Cinemacon, and a description has already been shared online.

If anyone is wondering how it compares to the leaks:

spoilers:
    Wanda isn't mentioned except towards the end of the description, where they say Strange goes looking for her. So her first appearance in the film should be around the 15-minute mark.

This is very different from at least one leak that claimed the very first scene was Wanda being hunted by Mordo and she ends up decapitating him. No such scene was mentioned in the description of the footage AT ALL. Now, of course, I wouldn't expect them to leak such a major death, but I feel like if this scene really was the first one, in the very least they would've mentioned Wanda and Mordo appear in the beginning.
    end of spoilers

This makes me think that perhaps there's some stuff about Wanda in the leaks that have been exaggerated, made up and/or just straight-up cut from the final version. But outside of that, the description does match some other stuff that leaked.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 04-27-2022 at 11:46 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The first 15 minutes of Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness were shown in Cinemacon, and a description has already been shared online.

If anyone is wondering how it compares to the leaks:

spoilers:
    Wanda isn't mentioned except towards the end of the description, where they say Strange goes looking for her. So her first appearance in the film should be around the 15-minute mark.

This is very different from at least one leak that claimed the very first scene was Wanda being hunted by Mordo and she ends up decapitating him. No such scene was mentioned in the description of the footage AT ALL. Now, of course, I wouldn't expect them to leak such a major death, but I feel like if this scene really was the first one, in the very least they would've mentioned Wanda and Mordo appear in the beginning.
    end of spoilers

This makes me think that perhaps there's some stuff about Wanda in the leaks that have been exaggerated, made up and/or just straight-up cut from the final version. But outside of that, the description does match some other stuff that leaked.
    Yea after WitchFan brok it yesterday it got piggyback by other outlets as well what was descriped as anyware from the 1st 15-20 mins, I felt at first it was the first 10 mins, but i go with 15-20 since that is the concent of what has been seen.

spoilers:
    This also puts much more into question the so called leaked infomation given from just a few month before, so called early viewings of the unfinished movie has Wanda slatter and gore all over the place, as the beginning if I remember right no less. But now either with reshoots or just plan those leakers get it wrong it does put so far a few out for questioning at this point.

Also Strange is terrored by nightmares at the very start of the movie, Same as Wanda or Variant Wanda is as well from the trailer tease, meaning it seems something else is cause the nightmares. With what is called in the movie Giganton(Really Shuma Gorath cause of name copyright), that is a major heavy hitter to bring so early into the movie, I felt that be more towards the middle, showing that whoever or whatever is pushing this fight can summon high level demons bigtime into different realities and is taking not less if this sticks from the comics lords of demons to just go after Miss America.

Wanda's Role in what sounds like the 1st 1/6th of the movie sounds like nothing so far and she is absent from both the beggining enounters, these encounters seem to be going on with Miss America for some time and Wanda is still to made contact with until th end of them. This does and should start to put in our minds more majory question of what has been speculated up to this point or at least just starting too.
    end of spoilers

Exclamation

Well…….…….It’s About DARN TIME!!!

Scarlet Witch and America Chavez characters to debut at Avengers Campus coinciding with DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS!

https://mouseinfo.com/2022/04/scarle...se-of-madness/

As events of the multiverse begin to unravel ahead of the release of DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS, it seems we can expect Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure to start getting a little more crowded, too. Disney confirmed the arrival of both Scarlet Witch AND America Chavez in celebration of the new film.

What darkness and chaos will be in store? We’ll have to wait and find out! Actress Xotchil Gomez teases what to expect!

Last edited by CJStriker; 04-28-2022 at 10:31 AM.