Page 199 of 456 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I Still HAVE to Download the Game , Starleafgirl gave me some good tips Thank You, but I still have to get it!

This is such a Final Fantasy Game, That Music!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2022 at 05:21 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Ooh, I hope she gets to turn enemies into boxes or into rabbits like Zatanna in that ps2 game

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    spoilers:
    I just find it ironic that MCU Wanda is accused of being a sexist portrayal by the same people throwing the term "womb crazy" around. I mean, come on. Most of the complaints I've read (ad nauseam) in this thread boil down to being upset that Wanda isn't written the way you would personally prefer (you do not own the character), and a lot of misplaced self-righteous indignation about a character who debuted as a terrorist being written as complicated and conflicted (but ultimately good at her core), instead of being a figure of generic heroism like Captain America or something. She's not that kind of character, she never has been. And even if she was, the MCU is not obligated to write her that way in its alternate universe adaptation.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Womb crazy is a sexist trope. It's longstanding. It's not a woman wanting children that is the issue with these portrayals. It's that it's the only thing she has. She doesn't have many friends or they aren't any focus in her life. She has nothing going on but this. I'm not the only one calling this out by far. And I am a woman, and one that can't have children. I've spent a lot of time dealing with sexist bs, so I know it when I see it. And yes, this is unfortunately it. She's not written as complicated. I really wish she were. She's got one motivation and one facet. That's it. Marvel and the MCU always could write her how they want. That doesn't make it not sexist. That doesn't make it good.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The skin looks really good. And you can put the chaos magic on anyone. And Cable looks really happy to be a magical girl!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

The Images Looks Amazing, I like the Detail in the Cloak Design and the Hexes are Beautiful! :-)

I Got Fortnite a few weeks ago, but do I have to get a WHOLE New Game or is this just a Download/Update I just purchase, I always get cusioned how fortnite works???
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Images Looks Amazing, I like the Detail in the Cloak Design and the Hexes are Beautiful! :-)

I Got Fortnite a few weeks ago, but do I have to get a WHOLE New Game or is this just a Download/Update I just purchase, I always get cusioned how fortnite works???
    You just download the update and it should be on the store.

Sam Raimi sure loves his evil witches. Michelle Williams holds the rare privilege of playing the only good witch in any of his films. I was hoping Lizzie would join her, but nope.
    Last edited by Dipter; 05-05-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Sam Raimi sure loves his evil witches. Michelle Williams holds the rare privilege of playing the only good witch in any of his films. I was hoping Lizzie would join her, but nope.
    spoilers:
    I have not seen the movie, I keep hearing their is more to her then that, which I hope is indeed for those that Love Wanda's Character and I want to keep hearing more opinions on the movie to gain more understanding to what is going on, just to at least understand what is going down.

HOWEVER, We have to remember whatever happens this is just 1 Interiptation of a Long-Time Character, this is not the only Wanda and I expect most to realize that as fans of this genre. Also no matter what happens I do think the MCU Wanda does not end at this movie and teases for continuing her story.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2022 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    You just download the update and it should be on the store.
    Thanks for that GenericUsername, if I get a chance I will try it out!

The bundle is 1800 B bucks playing now.

Nice to see Wanda in more games .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Well it is rumored that a Scarlet Witch project and an adaptation of Children's Crusade is in the works.
    I don't even know what a solo Scarlet Witch project would look like after this movie, but I actually genuinely hope we get Children's Crusade just because I think the movie has a perfect set up for that.

spoilers:
    Wanda makes the ultimate sacrifice on top of Mount Wundagore. I don't recall if they explained in the movie where that Mount is located, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in Eastern Europe just like the comics. The mount has a connection to the Scarlet Witch, and Wanda was born in a close area (Sokovia). We know, from The Falcon And The Winter Soldier, that Sokovia has been recently ''integrated'' into another eastern european country.

My pitch for The Children's Crusade would be that her unconscious body ended up being found by Victor Von Doom, who was seeking power from the Darkhold/Chthon. He couldn't find it because Wanda destroyed the Darkhold Throne, but he found her instead and realized she was THE prophesized Scarlet Witch, taking her to his land, Latveria, in hopes he could get his hands on her powers. The Avengers (and Young Avengers, assuming they are already established by then) find out that's where she is, so they go find her, having to face Doom in the process. All of this while Wanda comes back to her senses and tries to cope/deal with what she's done and how she can redeem herself. So pretty much like the comics, except for the whole X-Men part. I think it would be an interesting way of introducing Doom, assuming the first FF movie will try a different villain.
    end of spoilers

I feel like getting Children's Crusade before the Scarlet Witch project would be ideal just because I hope that by the time she goes solo, she'll be a more traditional hero again. If she goes straight from DSITMOM to a solo project, then I fear that baggage will still be too fresh for her. But I know that scheduling wise, it might make more sense to greenlight a Scarlet Witch project sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Well it is rumored that a Scarlet Witch project and an adaptation of Children's Crusade is in the works.
    Ooh, I also hope she gets to appear in Agatha's show

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't even know what a solo Scarlet Witch project would look like after this movie, but I actually genuinely hope we get Children's Crusade just because I think the movie has a perfect set up for that.

spoilers:
    Wanda makes the ultimate sacrifice on top of Mount Wundagore. I don't recall if they explained in the movie where that Mount is located, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in Eastern Europe just like the comics. The mount has a connection to the Scarlet Witch, and Wanda was born in a close area (Sokovia). We know, from The Falcon And The Winter Soldier, that Sokovia has been recently ''integrated'' into another eastern european country.

My pitch for The Children's Crusade would be that her unconscious body ended up being found by Victor Von Doom, who was seeking power from the Darkhold/Chthon. He couldn't find it because Wanda destroyed the Darkhold Throne, but he found her instead and realized she was THE prophesized Scarlet Witch, taking her to his land, Latveria, in hopes he could get his hands on her powers. The Avengers (and Young Avengers, assuming they are already established by then) find out that's where she is, so they go find her, having to face Doom in the process. All of this while Wanda comes back to her senses and tries to cope/deal with what she's done and how she can redeem herself. So pretty much like the comics, except for the whole X-Men part. I think it would be an interesting way of introducing Doom, assuming the first FF movie will try a different villain.
    end of spoilers

I feel like getting Children's Crusade before the Scarlet Witch project would be ideal just because I hope that by the time she goes solo, she'll be a more traditional hero again. If she goes straight from DSITMOM to a solo project, then I fear that baggage will still be too fresh for her. But I know that scheduling wise, it might make more sense to greenlight a Scarlet Witch project sooner.
    spoilers:
    The X-Men part is likely to happen after what Wanda did. It wouldn't be very exciting or much conflict without it.
    end of spoilers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Ooh, I also hope she gets to appear in Agatha's show
    While I don't consider Myself a Fan of His, I have seen some of his videos and while still I don't condole one or 2 choose words in this video, but he did give us this video today.

Take it as you consider;