Page 2 of 456 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Marvel using Wanda Publicity on Facebook today

Happy 2022 Witches!

After Darkhold Omega, I would love for Wanda to join the Avengers or win a solo series, she needs to get back in business, and enough of that "anti-heroine" image that people created over her, she is and has always been a superheroine!

Extraordinary Member

Happy New Year to Wanda fans old, new, and still to come.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Happy 2022 Witches!

After Darkhold Omega, I would love for Wanda to join the Avengers or win a solo series, she needs to get back in business, and enough of that "anti-heroine" image that people created over her, she is and has always been a superheroine!
    Nicely Said Stormy and Welcome to the New Wanda thread!

Indeed allot of us Long-Term Witches are Hoping for a Bigger Showing in 2022 and a better one outside of any concepts of any "Anti-Heroine" fervor around her cause yea as you said Nicely that is not Wanda at all and never would be, she is a SuperHeroine threw and Threw.

I feel that thanks to the Mega Pushes she has gotten threw WandaVision, the Upcoming Doctor Strange Movie and Epically in the comics Marvel Signaling they have ending her to long enduring anchor of the HoM story line thanks to the ending of Trail of Magneto, the Marvel is Signaling they are ready to go fully more with our Wanda, That is the Hope that seems to be coming indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Happy New Year to Wanda fans old, new, and still to come.
    It is Not a New Year Wanda Thread without You Gurkle, Been Looking forward to your 1st Post, Welcome to the New Home My Friend!

You Keep the love and caring for Your Wanda Fandom into the New Year and Always keep speaking your mind and caring for our Wanda like you always Do, Thank You for being you!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

Classic Cover and Nice Classic Montage of Animated Scarlet Witch, Happy New You Force de Phenix!

Here’s hoping for a genuine “New Year, New Me” for Wanda in comics in 2022.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Here’s hoping for a genuine “New Year, New Me” for Wanda in comics in 2022.
    Well Said and Hopes for Our Wanda in 2022 Bunch of Coconuts, It is Very Good to See you On the New Thread and a Happy New Year to you as well!

Happy New Year to the Scarlet Witch and her fans .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to the Scarlet Witch and her fans .
    A Happy New Year to You Frontier, Welcome to The New 2022 Wanda Thread!

Hopefully this year will see Wanda doing good in the comics, getting more heroic exposure and MOM will end the stpid reverse HOM and psycho Wanda rumours.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Hopefully this year will see Wanda doing good in the comics, getting more heroic exposure and MOM will end the stpid reverse HOM and psycho Wanda rumours.
    So Far the Truth MoM reveals have been Positive for our Wanda, the Reality is Wanda is Doing well and the "Bad Guy Wanda" is still a long off work of Internet Fanfictions.

Also Thanks to the Ending of Trial of Magneto, it looks so Far good that Marvel Comics might finally be read to push our Wanda more in the Comics without holding her back cause of things like HoM now that they seem to have finished that story finally, but that should not been the excuse to hold her back in the 1st place but the lesser negatives on Wanda the better!

Also Happy New Year to You Leokearon, Welcome Home to the New Wanda 2022 Thread!

https://www.deviantart.com/pakoquike...-bit-344379694

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    So Far the Truth MoM reveals have been Positive for our Wanda, the Reality is Wanda is Doing well and the "Bad Guy Wanda" is still a long off work of Internet Fanfictions.

Also Thanks to the Ending of Trial of Magneto, it looks so Far good that Marvel Comics might finally be read to push our Wanda more in the Comics without holding her back cause of things like HoM now that they seem to have finished that story finally, but that should not been the excuse to hold her back in the 1st place but the lesser negatives on Wanda the better!

Also Happy New Year to You Leokearon, Welcome Home to the New Wanda 2022 Thread!

https://www.deviantart.com/pakoquike...-bit-344379694

Happy New Year to you too CJ! Hopefully this is a turning point and it is only good times ahead for Wanda
    Last edited by leokearon; 01-01-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Happy New Year!

It warms my heart to see love and adoration abound for our little red witch. 2021 was undeniably a year of prosperity and transformation for Wanda. While I've remained critical of the execution of some story beats, it was still amazing to see Wanda gain the recognition she deserves, exploring her deep and captivating emotional journey, and finally shedding some weighty baggage just in time for what is to be another amazing year. We still have some amazing showcases on the horizon with the conclusion of the Darkhold mini, her return to the big screen in the Multiverse of Madness, and More(?!?). I'm so excited to see what the year has in store for our Scarlet Witch!