Page 233 of 456 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    It looked like Wanda enjoyed the idea being ruler of the multiverse.
    While she certainly enjoyed this surprising boon and turn of events at the moment, when Wong confronted her about it she outright rejected it and said she only cares about being with her kids.

This a good moment though to vent how frustrating it is how many people bring in outside knowledge or catchphrases they don't even really know the meaning of and incorrectly apply it to the material at hand.

For example this entire nexus being thing that I see people bring up all the time and it drives me insane when people do since it's an entirely made up construct that is even contradicted by the source material. There are other Wandas in other universes and there are other Darkholds too. Therefore it's entirely possible that there are other universes where their respective Wanda did take up their birthright and went to rule over everything as the Scarlet Witch just like there are ones who went to have a family life.

Not to mention that it's impossible to physically travel the multiverse without the power of a single teenage anomaly. Dream walking is only a temporary type of possession that requires constant upkeep. Not to mention that all of this risks the destruction of universes through incursions which are real and we have seen how that looks like. You cannot be a ruler of the multiverse no matter what with the rules that we have been shown. A Scarlet Witch could bully her way through most opposition at whatever place she currently would be but never more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    What are we supposed to talk then? It's not like she's in some actual comic or something, her hellfire gala appareance will be cute i guess.
    Just making a joke
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I welcome some new topics though, if there is any.
    Time to surprise us with a solo or something Marvel, I am still waiting.
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lol, we should go back to talking about hair and eyes.

We have two months until she's in anything else, so it's gonna be painful.
    What is she in in two months?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    This a good moment though to vent how frustrating it is how many people bring in outside knowledge or catchphrases they don't even really know the meaning of and incorrectly apply it to the material at hand.

For example this entire nexus being thing that I see people bring up all the time and it drives me insane when people do since it's an entirely made up construct that is even contradicted by the source material. There are other Wandas in other universes and there are other Darkholds too. Therefore it's entirely possible that there are other universes where their respective Wanda did take up their birthright and went to rule over everything as the Scarlet Witch just like there are ones who went to have a family life.
    Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of those ''Wanda is a nexus being, so there can only be one Scarlet Witch in the multiverse'' takes and like... where did that even come from? Nothing from the comics OR the MCU suggests this at all.

If anything, the MCU made a case for America being the only live-action character to be unique in the multiverse so far. And even that is not backed up by the comics anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of those ''Wanda is a nexus being, so there can only be one Scarlet Witch in the multiverse'' takes and like... where did that even come from? Nothing from the comics OR the MCU suggests this at all.

If anything, the MCU made a case for America being the only live-action character to be unique in the multiverse so far. And even that is not backed up by the comics anymore.
    People who never actually read comics love to bring up comic buzzwords.

Like "Wanda is always a villain in comics", "Wanda is always unstable in comics", yadiyada.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Hellfire Gala stuff.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Didn’t WandaVision do have one of her lil commercials refer to Nexus? Seems like people took that a little too seriously.

Anyways… in the comics I hope her Hellfire Gala appearance has at least some hint of where she’s showing up next. I’m still scratching my head about why ToM had to exist and “redeem” her if she was just going to disappear again after that.

Extraordinary Member

https://joysauce.com/wanda-multiverse-sexist-tropes/

More articles criticizing MoM.

Also "Watch the WandaVision postcredits" have kinda become the new "read the comics".
    I am just genuinely mindboggled by people who had no understanding of certain issues trying to gaslight the ever living **** out of others.

Heck, last time it's me in Elden Ring subreddit with people telling me "oh, dudddde, bosses have attacks delayed so much that their AI kinda glitched out is totally fair and genius design. You just need to git gud instead of criticizing the devs' totally reasonable and thoughtful design".

These experiences literally has the same energy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Didn’t WandaVision do have one of her lil commercials refer to Nexus? Seems like people took that a little too seriously.

Anyways… in the comics I hope her Hellfire Gala appearance has at least some hint of where she’s showing up next. I’m still scratching my head about why ToM had to exist and “redeem” her if she was just going to disappear again after that.
    I want to see Wanda dealing with Flickering Realm politics and ****.
    Kinda like Clea and Magik, but Chthon's realm was way less explored.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hellfire Gala stuff.
    Soon…….

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Could use more patterns, runes, laces, etc really, I don't care if it becomes some detailed nightmare for the artist!

Wink

Could use more patterns, runes, laces, etc really, I don't care if it becomes some detailed nightmare for the artist!
    LMAO, Make them WORK for their Money!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

But seriously yea, the artist did say they loved making this look for her so when time comes for the issues I hope they take more time and add more, still love the look but they can still add more in details like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    But seriously yea, the artist did say they loved making this look for her so when time comes for the issues I hope they take more time and add more, still love the look but they can still add more in details like you said.
    It doesn’t need details. It’s perfect. Good design is when you can make something simple work. The detailed headpiece balances the more simple/elegant dress.