Page 291 of 456 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Are they trying to make Deviants into mutants?
    Keep in mind I haven't read the current Eternals run yet that seems to be pretty good by the way. But from what I have gathered it's more the other way around. Druig is now the leader of the Eternals and he is pushing the narrative that mutants should be considered "excess deviation". In that case the Eternals would be forced to fight since it's in their programming to do so.
    The point of contention for all of this seems to be around the controversial topic of mutant resurrection. By making death meaningless they are changing the natural order of things. A closely guarded secret that will apparently be revealed to the world as part of the event.
    Last edited by Galerion; 05-29-2022 at 02:55 AM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I think I have seen from later solicitations that even the Celestials themselves will show up. Clearly they will have their opinion on the topic too and as far as they are concerned their opinion is probably the only one that matters.
    The problem with the premise is that Eternals are never even genocidal/overtly hostile to Deviants.
    They are perfectly fine with modern day Lemurian Deviants going about their days and living their lives.
    Celestials didn't even care about Deviants conquering Earth and enslaving humans.(Deviants fired at them which result in retaliation that sank Lemuria.)

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The problem with the premise is that Eternals are never even genocidal/overtly hostile to Deviants.
    They are perfectly fine with modern day Lemurian Deviants going about their days and living their lives.
    Celestials didn't even care about Deviants conquering Earth and enslaving humans.(Deviants fired at them which result in retaliation that sank Lemuria.)
    I have to take your word for it. Im not that knowledgeably about that part of the MU to be honest and I think many are in the same boat. People who are will probably have to accept that changes are coming to put them into the current age. Kinda like with the Guardians of the Galaxy who also got a revamp with the debut of the MCU version.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Keep in mind I haven't read the current Eternals run yet that seems to be pretty good by the way. But from what I have gathered it's more the other way around. Druig is now the leader of the Eternals and he is pushing the narrative that mutants should be considered "excess deviation". In that case the Eternals would be forced to fight since it's in their programming to do so.
    The point of contention for all of this seems to be around the controversial topic of mutant resurrection. By making death meaningless they are changing the natural order of things. A closely guarded secret that will apparently be revealed to the world as part of the event.
    Is it because of the whole celestials created the x-gene thing? Marvel's events exhausted me long ago. So I now just look to see who is in them but don't look passed that point.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 05-29-2022 at 11:16 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I Found This to be a fun little piece of Fan Concept Art by Samuel Chevé, a French graphic designer!

Elsa as Scarlet Witch and Vaiana as Valkyrie: An artist turns Disney characters into Marvel Superheroes!

https://codelist.biz/2022/05/29/elsa...l-superheroes/

While Looking at the Other Graphic Artworks by Samuel Chevé, they are Interesting Designs, but if you are also going for Disney Characters crossed with Marvel Characters the fit together, Same as Fitting Sailor Mars with Wanda, I always felt their where Similiaries between Elsa & Wanda abit so this crossover fits Nicely as a fan of both Ladies. =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Yes. The purpose of the Eternals was revealed to be destroy the unstable/monstrous deviants. The stable ones had populations that intermarried with humans and eventually mutants came along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You’re right. Druig is upset upon learning that the Eternals purpose was to guide Deviant Evolution into something more stable. He thinks waging war against mutants will unify his rule on Eternals.

Not just Krakoan resurrection by the spread of mutants to Mamés I think spooked him.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Found This to be a fun little piece of Fan Concept Art by Samuel Chevé, a French graphic designer!

Elsa as Scarlet Witch and Vaiana as Valkyrie: An artist turns Disney characters into Marvel Superheroes!

https://codelist.biz/2022/05/29/elsa...l-superheroes/

While Looking at the Other Graphic Artworks by Samuel Chevé, they are Interesting Designs, but if you are also going for Disney Characters crossed with Marvel Characters the fit together, Same as Fitting Sailor Mars with Wanda, I always felt their where Similiaries between Elsa & Wanda abit so this crossover fits Nicely as a fan of both Ladies. =)
    This is...surreal.

Spectacular Member

Wake upp new scarlet witch concept art leaked

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

That’s the premise of the upcoming Judgment Day crossover, so yes.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    That’s the premise of the upcoming Judgment Day crossover, so yes.
    Ugh, Marvel events...
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Serious talk though: if it's revealed that Wanda has been integrated into Krakoan society, what role would you want her to have in the current x-men books?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Serious talk though: if it's revealed that Wanda has been integrated into Krakoan society, what role would you want her to have in the current x-men books?
    I don't see how and why she would integrate into Krakoa. Like, she has already done what she could, which was to make up for M-Day. I imagine she's now gonna be a revered figure in Krakoa as the "Redeemer", but there's no future role for her to play. I guess she could like, decide to live with Magneto in his "House of M" since now they go with the idea that they love each other as father and daughter.

Extraordinary Member

Avengers liason to Krakoa, maybe? If we can't get her back on the Avengers I'd at least want her to have a role that keeps her connected to the Avengers.

In Immortal X-Men Selene brought up the the valid point that Krakoa is lacking in magical expertise and how to defend against magical threats. I imagine that could be role for Wanda.