Page 3 of 456 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Happy New Year Wanda fans
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Oh I kinda miss the "Hex be a Lady...."

Extraordinary Member

Every time I read that title I'd get this song stuck in my head, so at least this year I can think about some other song for once.

I liked the title because it makes me remember the "Black Magic Woman" song but yes, Hex be a lady was an awesome title too
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

what is going on with her now? this latest death and resurrection thing is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is going on with her now? this latest death and resurrection thing is confusing.
    Well bassically Wanda used her death to make an spell to help Krakoa have the resources to ressurrect all mutants as a redeemtion act for decimation and it looks like she will have a new solo series beggining this April.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Well bassically Wanda used her death to make an spell to help Krakoa have the resources to ressurrect all mutants as a redeemtion act for decimation and it looks like she will have a new solo series beggining this April.
    ^^^This and to help Sums it Up in Beautiful Detail;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

This review was very well done and I liked the analysis in why Wanda had to die, it made me appreciate more the story, even if there are some plot points I disliked, I love how this gave us some sweet moments between Wanda, her friends and family and opens an interesting role for her on Krakoa. I could see her staying for a while on Krakoa to make sure her magic worked correctly and meet Magik and Selene, I honestly would love to see them interact more.

I'm hoping it gives the closure needed for everyone to move on from that era.

Wanda and Magik have met and hung out before. And I believe they still hang out occasionally at the bar with no doors. And were teaching at the same school. It just is stuff that is either brief on panel or off panel. Which I hope becomes more fleshed out on page.

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

Wanda and Magik have met and hung out before. And I believe they still hang out occasionally at the bar with no doors. And were teaching at the same school. It just is stuff that is either brief on panel or off panel. Which I hope becomes more fleshed out on page.
    Seeing Wanda and Illyana hang out more would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Nicely Said Stormy and Welcome to the New Wanda thread!

Indeed allot of us Long-Term Witches are Hoping for a Bigger Showing in 2022 and a better one outside of any concepts of any "Anti-Heroine" fervor around her cause yea as you said Nicely that is not Wanda at all and never would be, she is a SuperHeroine threw and Threw.

I feel that thanks to the Mega Pushes she has gotten threw WandaVision, the Upcoming Doctor Strange Movie and Epically in the comics Marvel Signaling they have ending her to long enduring anchor of the HoM story line thanks to the ending of Trail of Magneto, the Marvel is Signaling they are ready to go fully more with our Wanda, That is the Hope that seems to be coming indeed!
    Oh yes, Wanda has become an almost exhausting character, she was one of my first favorites, but her fandom had a lot of "kids" who didn't care if her story was being respected, only cared if she was powerful, with deeds and her power, and that pissed me off a lot, although she's still one of my favorites, i left it out a little bit, but i'm still interested in her.

What did you think of TTOM? I saw that the writer gave a little reconfiguration in the Magic of Chaos, being a spark that gave life, lol.
    I'm very excited for Darkhold Omega, Steve Orlando knows very well how to portray Wanda, coming out of that "little girl" stereotype, too bad it's just a few issues..

Extraordinary Member

Wanda and Magik interactions would be cool. But again I want my super obscure mystical characters to show up in her solo or something, because being a Wanda fan makes me sympathetic to fellow unfortunate forgotten souls. Here are some stuff involving obscure characters I want to see.
    1. Wanda and Victoria Montesi interactions, they are sisters in the sense of sharing a similar "curse".
    2. William and Thomas Maximoff, yeah, it will probably confuse readers and stuff, but I actually want to see AUs where they are alive. For better or worse(universes like the Last Avengers Story or the AU Wanda saw in A Study in Scarlet.)
    3. Modred, again the classic Chthon-related villain, somewhat sympathetic when he is sane.
    4. Kya Maximoff, or the general idea of Wanda having a daughter that carries on in those Post-Apocalypse AUs(where Wanda herself immediately drops dead in most cases.).

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Oh yes, Wanda has become an almost exhausting character, she was one of my first favorites, but her fandom had a lot of "kids" who didn't care if her story was being respected, only cared if she was powerful, with deeds and her power, and that pissed me off a lot, although she's still one of my favorites, i left it out a little bit, but i'm still interested in her.

What did you think of TTOM? I saw that the writer gave a little reconfiguration in the Magic of Chaos, being a spark that gave life, lol.
    I'm very excited for Darkhold Omega, Steve Orlando knows very well how to portray Wanda, coming out of that "little girl" stereotype, too bad it's just a few issues..
    I understand this feeling completely. And we do need more of Wanda being her actual self.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

Yes I know they have been meeting but we donīt really know what they talk about of how they relate to each other so I would like to see a more fleshed out interaction between them.