Page 318 of 456 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 6836
    "This is me being reasonable"

I'm more into the red-black colour scheme myself. But really, I'm just a super fan of the current costume, and I'll be really bummed if/when she gets a new design. Unless it's also by Wada ofc!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Magda is pretty forgotten herself.
    Which I find find really annoying, given Magda and Anya's deaths are the root of Magneto's pathos. This is one of the reasons I don't like Mags getting retcon kids.

Extraordinary Member

Red/Black for me as well, as for her potential new design. She will have to get a more consistent appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Lol! Poor Wanda needs a physiotherapist to help her back.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Reminds me of a meme I saw. It's kinda true

"This is me being reasonable"

Wanda is in the new Sanctum Sanctorum Lego set that costs $250. https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/s...115554-5005321

Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-18-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

That is Funny, Clever Humor using their own matterial to compare to the more over-the-top-way another character is in antoher property.

But Honestly I do still enjoy what has become one of the more iconic yet unique ways Miss Olsen has played Wanda, even if it abit over the top, but that is what make it comics and having a good sense of Flamboyancy as well as Flair to ones character is what helps stands them out and as time has gone one miss Olsen seems to have gotten that better then most in the MCU and it allows Wanda of the MCU to stand out amoung many others.

Also I have had back and neck issues for nearly 20 years, Anyone that can do that with their back has my Awe respect.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda is in the new Sanctum Sanctorum Lego set that costs $250. https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/s...115554-5005321

I guess Spider-Man and Iron Man have to in Near Everthing like in the Comics, even if they where not in the movie, LOL. ;-)

Besides that this is an Amazing Piece GenericUsername, I was never good ast LEGOs but I have been collecting the set that our Wanda has been in, but YIKES that is a heafty price Tag, Marvel and Disney are making sure they make the Bank on Wanda.

I like the look on Little Lego Wanda, the New Costume from MoM.

I have still always been in awe of LEGOs and the sets they Make from Star War, to Ninjago, to Marvel, to Disney! LEGO just seems to always bring out what makes parts of a Brand Beautiful and Cool at the same time! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I guess Spider-Man and Iron Man have to in Near Everthing like in the Comics, even if they where not in the movie, LOL. ;-)

Besides that this is an Amazing Piece GenericUsername, I was never good ast LEGOs but I have been collecting the set that our Wanda has been in, but YIKES that is a heafty price Tag, Marvel and Disney are making sure they make the Bank on Wanda.

I like the look on Little Lego Wanda, the New Costume from MoM.

I have still always been in awe of LEGOs and the sets they Make from Star War, to Ninjago, to Marvel, to Disney! LEGO just seems to always bring out what makes parts of a Brand Beautiful and Cool at the same time! :-)
    I'm fine with it in the way that it'll help me collect a lot more LEGO figures if I buy this. I want to get a Hulk and a Valkyrie figure too with it, because old Defenders.

I'm fine with it in the way that it'll help me collect a lot more LEGO figures if I buy this. I want to get a Hulk and a Valkyrie figure too with it, because old Defenders.
    That sounds like a cool and creative idea, espically the Defenders put together you want going. Like the Lego Movie said, make your own worlds and creatitvelego builds, Good Luck!

This is a Nice Usage of Darker Reds in a very cute and sothing way, Scarlet Witch's Pose and Dress as well as how her hair is flowing like in the wind or water is purely lovely. With the Scarlet Witch Prophecy mural in back that image is really striking with a cute Wanda smile in both Images, nice find Galerion!

Talking

Scarlet Witch HellFire Gala 2022
    by vanillaxbiscuit

https://www.deviantart.com/vanillaxb...2022-919501053

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    A movie is not simply good because of having popular characters in them. If anything MoM is a disservice to the characters in question.
    And how did it do disservice to either character. I suppose you’re one of these people who think Wanda shouldn’t be a villain even though there was an external influence on her, and it’s somewhat true to her character at points in the past.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Woo- yeah that was where a deep breath and a lil restraint are needed. If you get that angry and it is obvious in your post don't post it. Anyone who liked MoM should be able to post without being talked down to in a way that implies that their opinion deserves being shut down. Some love it and some dislike it and some - like myself- are sad (maybe very frustrated actually) about the path taken and the outcome but still think Lizzie's performance was damn good. All of those opinions are okay.
    Considering that because I posted on here that I liked the film the first response I got was effectively telling me I was wrong!!!