Page 338 of 456 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    okay so im debating.. gonna get one other Funko for my collection. I have a bunch of Scarlet Witch's, Wanda Halloween, Polaris and Quicksilver as they are family/siblings to her:-) which i like. So Magneto Funko Classic Or Blacklight or Wanda 70's? there's also Hawkeye or Cap but.....Magik also ( I know but she's magical and they taught together and oh alright)Attachment 122496Attachment 122497Attachment 122498
    here are other 3........but I know first 3 better lol and no I don't want a Vision..Attachment 122499Attachment 122500Attachment 122501
    If I was you Cubbyboo, I would focus on growing your Wanda Collection and go with Wanda 70's espically since it is a growing unique Wanda PoP to find. As for any of the others I really did the Magik one!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    If I was you Cubbyboo, I would focus on growing your Wanda Collection and go with Wanda 70's espically since it is a growing unique Wanda PoP to find. As for any of the others I really did the Magik one!
    I do love the Magik. Thx:-) but then i saw Billy and Tommy 2pack.....61b8vO1C5HL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

Possible Scarlet Witch movie title image

FWxAnATXgAEwGOy.jpg

Honest Trailer for Strange 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVv2OVzawFo
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Possible Scarlet Witch movie title image

FWxAnATXgAEwGOy.jpg
    That's a fan submission on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ch_logo_i_did/

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    sigh Oh poo, was hoping it was real, but fans need to keep it coming!! Keep that pressure up:-)

Lightbulb

sigh Oh poo, was hoping it was real, but fans need to keep it coming!! Keep that pressure up:-)
    Real or not this is the Kind of Pressure Fans need to keep putting on Marvel Studios and let’s hope Marvel Comics at that.

I am Honestly happy that Miss Olsen Seem Enthusiastic in wanting to come back and play Wanda much more so much. She seemed tired right after the movie came out but now after a break she seems ready and maybe more desiring than I ever though to get back at it. Could be a whole host of Reasons, but she seems to be enjoying herself playing Wanda and if that is, so I am happy she is Happy.

As for the pressure, she is asking Wanda Fans to keep that pressure up on Marvel and we should. Not Terrifying as she Joke (She took it back) but it is good to Show Marvel Fans are not willing to laydown when our Wanda needs our Support to get more and better stories to help move her forward in the MCU and hoping it reached down to the comics too.

Only by being active can we induce change and show Wanda is Valuable to the MCU for future profit and the story going forward, she is way desired to continue and despite everything, No Matter what they do to hear Wanda just keeps coming back and keeps getting more popular, understanding and love from fans.

I think we are in and I have been thinking about this allot, we are in the middle of the mix here, our Worst Fears of AD and HoM have come to pass for Wanda for the most part, but unlike the years after in the Comic Book Fan Worlds, she is not despite by a majority of fans, in the MCU it has been the opposite and Wanda keeps just getting more popular and more loved. I don’t know if this will affect Marvel to change their ways, but now they are out of excuses. COVID, Production on MoM happening before the effects of WandaVision popularity happen, wanting to tell sadly the story of AD, whatever the reason now Marvel sees what Wanda has brough to the table in support, love, $$$$$ and Fandom. It is in their court now if this will respond or keep playing deaf to the desires of the crowds and just keep pushing other parts of the MCU whether they are as desires, popular or not. We will see, but the more Wanda fans show their desire the more the MCU is going to have a hard time not responding.

Love wins in the end if we keep it going and showing.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

I do love the Magik. Thx:-) but then i saw Billy and Tommy 2pack.....61b8vO1C5HL._AC_SL1300_.jpg
    They Look Amazing too!

Also;

MCU: The Scarlet Witch's 10 Most Redeeming Qualities That Remind Us She's Still A Hero
    https://screenrant.com/mcu-scarlet-w...-still-a-hero/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    MCU: The Scarlet Witch's 10 Most Redeeming Qualities That Remind Us She's Still A Hero
    https://screenrant.com/mcu-scarlet-w...-still-a-hero/
    The most important is she doesn't act like she did in MoM without possession and never intended to hurt people in WandaVision. They just needed to somehow make AD/HoM references. Hopefully now they try to reference some of the other thousands of comics she's been in.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I like this and made a desktop wallpaper of the art for these covers.

https://i.imgur.com/g8OCPbx.jpg

Extraordinary Member

The most important is she doesn't act like she did in MoM without possession and never intended to hurt people in WandaVision. They just needed to somehow make AD/HoM references. Hopefully now they try to reference some of the other thousands of comics she's been in.
    Hopefully they do a quick and efficient cleanup of the whole mess. I honestly hate Wanda in this awkward spot.

Yes they need to make it crystal clear that she was possessed - and when she broke free she immediately destroyed all the darkholds and is back to herself as she was pre MoM. it needs to be clearly understood by audiences and she needs to move on from this.

Yes they need to make it crystal clear that she was possessed - and when she broke free she immediately destroyed all the darkholds and is back to herself as she was pre MoM. it needs to be clearly understood by audiences and she needs to move on from this.
    The thing is that they don't want her to be really posessed. It's supposed to be this weird grey area where she's corrupted by the Darkhold but is somehow also doing things herself... I think they knew one of the complaints of stories like that is the characters not having agency, so they want her to have more agency over what she's doing but also corrupted by the book at the same time so she can still be redeemed. It's just kinda messy and confusing imo.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The thing is that they don't want her to be really posessed. It's supposed to be this weird grey area where she's corrupted by the Darkhold but is somehow also doing things herself... I think they knew one of the complaints of stories like that is the characters not having agency, so they want her to have more agency over what she's doing but also corrupted by the book at the same time so she can still be redeemed. It's just kinda messy and confusing imo.
    It was like they had a bunch of notes on how to make the story less problematic™ but they just ended up making things worse. Like they tried to avoid the trope of the powerful woman acting crazy by having her act like she was sane and in control... except that makes no sense because they also admit that Wanda would never do this, so they want to say both that she's a badass woman in control and a crazy person whose mind is gone.

And I'm sure they got a note that they should avoid the trope of the woman who needs to be stopped by a man: i.e. Doctor Strange shouldn't take her down like he did in Avengers Disassembled. But what happens is the entire story becomes pointless because she stops being evil as soon as she meets her children and they don't like her.

And it also just occurred to me that they ended up replicating the exact problem of Avengers Disassembled. Tom Brevoort has criticized the story (and he rarely criticizes his writers in public) because it's an Avengers story but the Avengers do nothing at the climax, Doctor Strange comes in and saves the day. And the MCU version of Avengers Disassembled is a Doctor Strange movie where Doctor Strange does nothing to stop Wanda, she just stops on her own.

Anyway I hope they just treat it as "the Darkhold makes you evil and the Darkhold is gone and now she's not evil any more." Maybe the Agatha Harkness show can go into what the book does; it's obvious from WandaVision that they didn't think of the book as some all-corrupting force, but now it is, so they can run with that and try to make it make sense retroactively, just like they "fixed" a lot of Wanda's backstory.