Page 350 of 456 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, she would shine in animation and gaming.
    I really want a ARPG or something with her as the main character lol. I even have some basic story premise.
    She would indeed, it could be one of the reasons I got drawn to Wanda in the 1st place, she reminds me allot of Anime and characters in Anime, just one of many reaons I became a fan of hers likely.

Diseny+ Recently did a tales of Star Wars series that was all done by Anime Studios, so hopefully if the MCU keeps up they will do the same for Marvel Special on day too.

Gaming wise the Midnight Suns is a good start, but a fully ARPG where you can play as the character or teaming in an Anime Style would be most desired.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Both are Striking not just in their level of detail but thier Usage in how they light-up diffferent point in the Artwork, their inking skills are impressive indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

At least Gail Simone shares my sentiments about Wanda, just a little bit.

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...24773452288000
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...24223910342656

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    At least Gail Simone shares my sentiments about Wanda, just a little bit.

https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...24773452288000
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...24223910342656
    I love how people still try to tell Gail they know more about comics than her. Always hilarious.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-16-2022 at 07:37 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Plus even if that actually was her story in the comics, who cares? People were hoping the movies would avoid the mistakes of those stories and instead they decided "it happened in the comics" justifies anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Plus even if that actually was her story in the comics, who cares? People were hoping the movies would avoid the mistakes of those stories and instead they decided "it happened in the comics" justifies anything.
    That's also what they fail to realize is sometimes, the comics stories aren't that good.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Basically this:
    FXux1eAUYAA91o6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I love how people still try to tell Gail they know more about comics than her. Always hilarious.
    Props to Gail Simone .

BANNED

Ms. Marvel is the first character in MCU officially declared a mutant. She was an enhanced individual, just like Wanda and Pietro. I suspect those two will officially be made mutants next.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Ms. Marvel is the first character in MCU officially declared a mutant. She was an enhanced individual, just like Wanda and Pietro. I suspect those two will officially be made mutants next.
    I doubt it, though I can never be sure of anything.

Kamala is a new character and they replaced “Inhuman” with “mutant,” which is what it would have been anyway if she had been created in the comics today. Wanda has had all the backstory she needs and all the parents she needs, and was established as a “baby witch.”

You never know after MoM, but I don’t think Feige would bore the audience with another retcon.

As always take with a grain of salt but nice to see as a headline....Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch Still Part Of The MCU's Future https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/el...4163128238844c

sending happy thoughts and well wishes to everyone and a huge hug for gurkle:-)scarlet-witch-digital-artwork-qx-2160x3840.jpg
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 07-16-2022 at 10:41 AM.

just another pic..OIP.jpgOIP.jpg

BANNED

I doubt it, though I can never be sure of anything.

Kamala is a new character and they replaced “Inhuman” with “mutant,” which is what it would have been anyway if she had been created in the comics today. Wanda has had all the backstory she needs and all the parents she needs, and was established as a “baby witch.”

You never know after MoM, but I don’t think Feige would bore the audience with another retcon.
    Pretty sure he would and that’s why Wanda reunited with the mutants in the comics. Wanda and Pietro were enhanced individuals, like Kamala. And Kamala was revealed to be a mutant.

Wanda’s parents were no name humans who got killed. Easy enough to make them adopted. Marvel is very predictable if you see them making all of their decisions through business angles. Inhumans failed as a franchise so make the most popular Inhuman a mutant. Of course, this sells MCU mutants. Of course making Wanda officially a mutant sells the XMen big time.