Page 378 of 456 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Oh my. I’m here for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    As long as it’s not Wanda being the aggressor I too stand by her “show no mercy” approach.
    Same. People who are trying to kill you deserve nothing less.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She also resurrects Thunderstrike from being turned into shards of glass, by using just traditional magic. And the whole being able to create the kids to begin with makes everything not make sense, because just remake them. Just this time go to a remote island so no one bothers her.
    I think someone already mentioned it, but the kids would just be bound to her Hex and can’t truly exist outside of it. I’m guessing she wanted ones that could be independent of the Chaos Magic.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I think someone already mentioned it, but the kids would just be bound to her Hex and can’t truly exist outside of it. I’m guessing she wanted ones that could be independent of the Chaos Magic.
    That's the thing though. All she wanted was to live in that hex with her family, so if she did that, and just stayed on some private island, she could live out her life with her family. But I have a feeling they'll exist outside of that anyway. Because they'll really have to for YA to be a thing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's the thing though. All she wanted was to live in that hex with her family, so if she did that, and just stayed on some private island, she could live out her life with her family. But I have a feeling they'll exist outside of that anyway. Because they'll really have to for YA to be a thing.
    Yeah though Wanda probably would know that her sons wouldn’t be content to stay on that island forever and would want to leave which showed they couldn’t exist without being in the hex. I just don’t want the explanation for their continued existence to be convoluted or full of holes.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Yeah though Wanda probably would know that her sons wouldn’t be content to stay on that island forever and would want to leave which showed they couldn’t exist without being in the hex. I just don’t want the explanation for their continued existence to be convoluted or full of holes.
    Well, it's a comic related story, so be prepared lol. The boys have been convoluted from the start, and further more when their souls were reborn into the bodies of other boys in comics.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    A deleted scene of Wanda showing a decapitated head of 616 Mordo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2aH_AP...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Yeah, the big pre-reshoots plot leak from last summer said the movie was going to start with Wanda beheading Mordo. The idea being that the last movie set Mordo up as the villain of the sequel, so it would be a huge shock when Wanda kills him and reveals that she's the villain instead.

Just a childish movie that cared more about cheap shocks than being a good Doctor Strange movie. They cut that but they should have cut more.
    As long as it’s not Wanda being the aggressor I too stand by her “show no mercy” approach.
    What I have gotten from the Movie, it cared more about being an Edge Horror movie with jump scares then it did care if it was a comic book movie doing justice to the characters in the right fashion, it be hard to believe that they even Remember Wanda’s last name without looking at their own scripts a few times with how passing they were making of these ideas.

I honestly did not feel too good seeing this panel when it dropped today, it just felt like more of a Desire of MoM writers whether intentional or not in character assassination of Wanda's character whether she was possessed or not. Seem even more ludicrous they never figured how this make them look making such an Important mainstream Female Hero look and not get the backlash they so justifiably got and now are complaining on why such is happening; simple logic would have been all they need.

I get if it was over self-Defense, but it just makes it to gruesome of a moment to see enough of it that way and just seems to be another hit on Wanda’s character that haters can use to keep her down from being used again. More of an excuse to not use her by Marvel or more complications as to wondering why they go so far even if they were trying to emulate and make a horror movie.

I just all seems like gruesomeness for gruesomeness sakes with the creators seemly not care about what they did to Wanda, just how naughty can they go.

HOWEVER, they did not use the piece or many other pieces like this.

Stuff like this seems to online only desire intrigue and discussion on wanting more of Wanda, not less, in a morbid way our times today are not what they were 10 years ago.

Stuff like this in the past even teased would have sparked weeks of online discussion and debate putting down Wanda and using it as a Tag to shame her character for any future usage. However, these days it only sparks desire for more of her, not even Desire for her being bad going forward, I get a clear picture of social media right now that while many enjoyed the darker story of Wanda, they wanted it to end their, they want the creative team to grown up and treat here with comeback respect.

It is a weirder would we live in then 10 years ago with the debates happening then. Wanda keeps being the talk of the net, desire for mor of her is at a high and even seeing dark stuff like this does not seem to slow her down or lead to wanting more darker story of her, yes, they wanted more of this in MoM, but not after and clearly wanting her fixed going froward.

No, what I am seeing a Wanda despite how I might feel about the image is only gaining more traction with every talking point, every new reveal, every news article about her and it is not just Queen or Bab-A$$ or Mother or basic support stuff like that you find on Twitter, it is a constant humming of More Wanda going forward.

It is strange yet interesting times we live in, but ones that does not seem to being slowing down our Wanda or the Desire for her to be hero again.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Good that it was scrapped, not sure if it was filmed but there's a clip of lizzie training a choreo where she makes a stunt double cut his own head so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Good that it was scrapped, not sure if it was filmed but there's a clip of lizzie training a choreo where she makes a stunt double cut his own head so.
    I feel like it's already filmed. There's that shot in the trailer of a crow. Also the weird zoom in to that crates in the garden (which was supposed to have his head stored in). And what everyone has pointed out about the cut out of the scene in one of the posters.

I really don't like this both in terms of content and wasting Mordo/Ejiofor even more than they already have.

"This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Same. People who are trying to kill you deserve nothing less.
    Ironically, yeah, it would've been her only kill in the movie that was actually justified, since he was the one who went after her with intention to kill. It was technically self defense. The whole showing off his head thing was definitely over the top just to make her look more like a villain, though. So I get why people would be uncomfortable with it.

I think for me it's that I am not a fan of cheesy horror, and I don't think it suits Wanda nor Strange.

It would look terrible to start the movie with a black man getting killed (by a white woman) and then have his head shown off like a trophy. Wanda has enough race-related (and killing-related lol) controversy already.

I like how realistic this looks, especially what looks like shine and folding Marks on the sides. Nicely done by the creator.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I feel like it's already filmed. There's that shot in the trailer of a crow. Also the weird zoom in to that crates in the garden (which was supposed to have his head stored in). And what everyone has pointed out about the cut out of the scene in one of the posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really don't like this both in terms of content and wasting Mordo/Ejiofor even more than they already have.
    I would take away form Mordo's arc and his acrh-villian status to Strange if the main Mordo was taken out like that and so easy too. It also put a damper on his mission and build up from the 1st Doctor Strange to amount to nothing. It was better to have it not appear indeed for just those reasons alone, I already gone into the Wanda Resons on my last posting earlier.