Page 379 of 456 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Ironically, yeah, it would've been her only kill in the movie that was actually justified, since he was the one who went after her with intention to kill. It was technically self defense. The whole showing off his head thing was definitely over the top just to make her look more like a villain, though. So I get why people would be uncomfortable with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think for me it's that I am not a fan of cheesy horror, and I don't think it suits Wanda nor Strange.
    Technically self defense does not bother me, just it is the content in it, even in self defense it still presented in a bad-guy cheese horror light that just deepen the reasons fans that did not like the turn the put Wanda threw in the movie just add on more baggage to that. It still has not held Wanda back though for being likely the most desired and talked about Character in the MCU right now in good ways, so that is good to know this has not slowed her down.

But such things like these are hardly should be around and it leading to quesitioning even more the depths of how disturbed the creators of the film where trying to go or just how off they where showing themselves in how much they accutually too from Wanda's Character history, which seems to be little to none showing a lack of work and caring that creators should have to avoid the justified backlash they got.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

She also resurrects Thunderstrike from being turned into shards of glass, by using just traditional magic. And the whole being able to create the kids to begin with makes everything not make sense, because just remake them. Just this time go to a remote island so no one bothers her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I think someone already mentioned it, but the kids would just be bound to her Hex and can’t truly exist outside of it. I’m guessing she wanted ones that could be independent of the Chaos Magic.
    That's the thing though. All she wanted was to live in that hex with her family, so if she did that, and just stayed on some private island, she could live out her life with her family. But I have a feeling they'll exist outside of that anyway. Because they'll really have to for YA to be a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Yeah though Wanda probably would know that her sons wouldn’t be content to stay on that island forever and would want to leave which showed they couldn’t exist without being in the hex. I just don’t want the explanation for their continued existence to be convoluted or full of holes.
    Well, it's a comic related story, so be prepared lol. The boys have been convoluted from the start, and further more when their souls were reborn into the bodies of other boys in comics.
    The Headcanon I have for this is that while yea it still likely be convoluted like in the comics, it might not be as much in the MCU if they do it this way.

Wanda did create the boys (A Stupid on The Kids are not Real/Fake thing from MoM, Stop Making Strange say such stupid things already clarified in the books not to be that way) and she created their souls while in the hex. Their love was so strong and/or the hex power was so strong their souls endured and where reborn into new bodies like happen in the comics. I am not sure if they stick to the shares of a Demon story at all, but that is just my headcanon theory take that they might take the story.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Headcanon I have for this is that while yea it still likely be convoluted like in the comics, it might not be as much in the MCU if they do it this way.

Wanda did create the boys (A Stupid on The Kids are not Real/Fake thing from MoM, Stop Making Strange say such stupid things already clarified in the books not to be that way) and she created their souls while in the hex. Their love was so strong and/or the hex power was so strong their souls endured and where reborn into new bodies like happen in the comics. I am not sure if they stick to the shares of a Demon story at all, but that is just my headcanon theory take that they might take the story.
    Yeah I'm not really sure what they'll do with the boys now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

My guess is we will have to wait to see what other projects they have in mind going forward when we get to D23 Expo. Hope is the Social Media campign to bring back Wanda ot the MCU and in a more going forward postive fashion does work. If so the 1st thing IMO and not to put the boys aside is to do Wanda right or at least know we will be getting projects like that. The Agatha Show has rumors about Billy maybe being apart of it, but again just rumors.

Right now we need Wanda Back, Getting on her Heroic path and they the family can be getting put back together. But it in all respects, does not have to be in that order either.

Cool

It's because no one writing for the MCU has seen the comic where she heals Cap's jaw after the Wrecking Crew broke it.
    That would require being aware of stories Wanda was in besides Disassembled and HoM, I don't think they're willing to make that effort .

I get if it was over self-Defense, but it just makes it to gruesome of a moment to see enough of it that way and just seems to be another hit on Wanda’s character that haters can use to keep her down from being used again. More of an excuse to not use her by Marvel or more complications as to wondering why they go so far even if they were trying to emulate and make a horror movie.
    Honestly, even if it's self-defense, it's still rather barbaric to be carrying someone's head around to show off to anyone who could be a threat.

Like, I struggle to see even someone like Punisher doing this outside of his "practically a villain" moods lol.

So yeah, better than they didn't do this, though with the **** that she did in MoM, it's only somewhat less bad that they didn't include this.

Hopefully they don't become music composers, that **** they sang in MoM was more unsettling than intended .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

She also resurrects Thunderstrike from being turned into shards of glass, by using just traditional magic. And the whole being able to create the kids to begin with makes everything not make sense, because just remake them. Just this time go to a remote island so no one bothers her.

Wanda also cured someone's cold once and a man that got a heart attack or something in an old comic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It would look terrible to start the movie with a black man getting killed (by a white woman) and then have his head shown off like a trophy. Wanda has enough race-related (and killing-related lol) controversy already.
    And the MCU wastes enough talented actors as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That would require being aware of stories Wanda was in besides Disassembled and HoM, I don't think they're willing to make that effort .
    Ha, true!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Hopefully they don't become music composers, that **** they sang in MoM was more unsettling than intended .
    Yeah, that whole thing was bad. I'd turn around and leave that that point.

Avengers game works so slow at adding characters and their latest characters are repeats of characters already in the game. I'm not expecting Wanda soon. I'm actually surprised the game is still going at this point. Looking forward to Wanda in Midnight Suns more, since it's new content and she's confirmed.

Avengers game works so slow at adding characters and their latest characters are repeats of characters already in the game. I'm not expecting Wanda soon. I'm actually surprised the game is still going at this point. Looking forward to Wanda in Midnight Suns more, since it's new content and she's confirmed.
    Yeah that game was heavily mismanaged. Reminds me almost of Anthem. I expect Firaxis to deliver a way better product considering their track record.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The thumbnail!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The thumbnail!
    Really glad they finally brought in the headpiece .

Extraordinary Member

YouTube comments full of people who expected a Scarlet Witch project announcement based on the title "Surprise" and the thumbnail.

Wanda Maximoff: queen of variant covers and clickbait thumbnails, maybe not so much of appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Yeah that game was heavily mismanaged. Reminds me almost of Anthem. I expect Firaxis to deliver a way better product considering their track record.
    Anthem is a good comparison. What a disaster.