Page 382 of 456 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6836

Yeah it is, they were already setting it up in this Cap/falcon book.

Captain Marvel #40

Full preview here
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...ain-marvel-40/
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Captain Marvel #40

Full preview here
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/08/12/ma...ain-marvel-40/
    Nice! Looks like she's in there for a good bit.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I'm glad to see Wanda taking charge of the trial but I don't like how the artist draws her costume. It looks...frumpier?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad to see Wanda taking charge of the trial but I don't like how the artist draws her costume. It looks...frumpier?
    I think it's the way the headdress is drawn there.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's ok with me but Wanda's tiara looks like a full-on crown, feels heavy.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It's ok with me but Wanda's tiara looks like a full-on crown, feels heavy.
    I think it looks like one of those paper crowns you get in a christmas cracker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I think it looks like one of those paper crowns you get in a christmas cracker lol
    BK crown, lol.

Wandavision is nominated for Best Fantasy Series (Streaming) for Saturn Awards. Elizabeth Olsen and Katheryn Hahn are also nominated for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress for Streaming Series respectively. While Multiverse of Madness is nominated for Best Superhero Film, Film Music (Elfman), Film Visual Effects and Best Supporting Actor (Wong).

https://deadline.com/2022/08/saturn-...tv-1235089636/

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Wandavision is nominated for Best Fantasy Series (Streaming) for Saturn Awards. Elizabeth Olsen and Katheryn Hahn are also nominated for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress for Streaming Series respectively. While Multiverse of Madness is nominated for Best Superhero Film, Film Music (Elfman), Film Visual Effects and Best Supporting Actor (Wong).

https://deadline.com/2022/08/saturn-...tv-1235089636/
    Nice! It keeps wracking up nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Nice! It keeps wracking up nominations.
    It's just a great show. It brought in a lot of new casual fans, the most of any shows and movies I think. I'm glad that now from what I've seen people have moved on from the Ralph Bohner joke.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    We do have real Tommy and Billy. But will they use these 838 versions moving forward?

Pretty much all the Young Avengers are here. America, Isiah, Kid Loki, Wiccan and Speed, and Kate Bishop. Cassie Lang is around too, no?
    Sorry for the delayed reply. Apparently most of the Young Avengers have been introduced. I'm just not convinced that general audiences are as keen on the Young Avengers and the Thunderbolts as many comic book fans are. I FINALLY got around to watching Ms. Marvel and I surprisingly enjoyed. It might be my favorite Marvel Disney Plus show. I liked how the series went to Pakistan, delved into the history of the India/Pakistan divide and the frequent use of Urdu and Arabic. The characters were FAR more likeable than the characters in Falcon & The Winter Soldier, Loki, Hawkeye and Moon Knight in MY opinion. And Kamala's powers looked pretty cool. I even thought it was nice that Disney introduced a secret society that wasn't evil. But I'm getting a bit bored with the "time travel" and "dimensional" stuff. How many "dimensions" exist in the MCU now? And even though the time travel used in Ms. Marvel absolutely made sense for THAT series, I thought it was established in Endgame that if folks go back in time they create new alternate realities (in the MCU). But apparently changing your past CAN change your future now too in the MCU? That's why I'm REALLY leery of the MCU diving headfirst into "alternate realities", "time travel" and "magic" in its stories.

By the way, I saw Everything Everywhere All At Once, and I thought it was pretty good. I don't enjoy multiverse stories at all because they're hella confusing, but this one was more entertaining than I thought it would be. I think Top Gun: Maverick and EEAAO handily beat the Disney/Marvel movies released this year unfortunately (in terms of pop culture dominance). Looking forward to She-Hulk though.

Midnight Suns gameplay trailer shows off some of Wanda's cards in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9CGeIiFVA

Tatiana Maslany wants She-Hulk to be Wanda's defense attorney: https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sh...-court-lawyer/

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Tatiana Maslany wants She-Hulk to be Wanda's defense attorney: https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sh...-court-lawyer/
    You could really spin something interesting out of this. There aren't currently that many specific laws and similar that relate to superpowered people in the MCU. The Sokovia Accords exist but they have more to do with having political oversight. But someones powers going out of control and taking a town hostage? No real law for that one. Demonic corruption? Nope.

Especially since mutants will be there in full force sooner or later this could serve as the groundwork for that. Someones mutant powers just randomly manifesting one day with devastating consequences to the people around them is a similar case after all.
    "This is me being reasonable"