Page 383 of 456 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    You could really spin something interesting out of this. There aren't currently that many specific laws and similar that relate to superpowered people in the MCU. The Sokovia Accords exist but they have more to do with having political oversight. But someones powers going out of control and taking a town hostage? No real law for that one. Demonic corruption? Nope.

Especially since mutants will be there in full force sooner or later this could serve as the groundwork for that. Someones mutant powers just randomly manifesting one day with devastating consequences to the people around them is a similar case after all.
    I think Wanda would be a good case for an insanity plea based on what the book did and dealing with grief. Of course there would be a lot of blow back about being frightened of what she could do with her powers. But it'd be interesting to see how Shulkie would defend that. And also I'm all for Shulkie and Wanda interaction. Especially if it gives Wanda more friends.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I wasn't really excited for the She-Hulk series initially but I can't deny that Im now definitely interested in watching it. There are some interesting things that could come from it. There are rumors that something big might happen with Hulk too. If She-Hulk becomes the go-to lawyer for super powered people that would be awesome.

Also saw this on Reddit and found it cool. If you are not familiar with the D&D moral alignment chart you might have to read up on it but while I can't judge all of them I would say the ones that I know are kinda accurate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CultOfTheSc...ignment_chart/

"This is me being reasonable"

I wasn't really excited for the She-Hulk series initially but I can't deny that Im now definitely interested in watching it. There are some interesting things that could come from it. There are rumors that something big might happen with Hulk too. If She-Hulk becomes the go-to lawyer for super powered people that would be awesome.

Also saw this on Reddit and found it cool. If you are not familiar with the D&D moral alignment chart you might have to read up on it but while I can't judge all of them I would say the ones that I know are kinda accurate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CultOfTheSc...ignment_chart/

Interesting. I think pretty accurate. I loved SHS. It was cute and fun.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Tatiana Maslany wants She-Hulk to be Wanda's defense attorney: https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sh...-court-lawyer/
    You could really spin something interesting out of this. There aren't currently that many specific laws and similar that relate to superpowered people in the MCU. The Sokovia Accords exist but they have more to do with having political oversight. But someones powers going out of control and taking a town hostage? No real law for that one. Demonic corruption? Nope.

Especially since mutants will be there in full force sooner or later this could serve as the groundwork for that. Someones mutant powers just randomly manifesting one day with devastating consequences to the people around them is a similar case after all.
    Their has been something Very Impressive Going on between Wanda Fans & She-Hulk Fans on Twitter well before even this news broke today.

What has suprised me in a very good ways is that many Hardcore Wanda Fans(Known as Stans on Twitter), many I have meet and are good peopel and Fans, have Really become fans and promiting the New She-Hulk Show like Crazy! It is honestly very refreshing to see fans who are so devoted to their favorites showing such enthusism for a New Lady coming to the MCU and thier is allot of Love between Wanda Fan and She-Hulk Fans on Twitter, it is honestly a Lovely site to read and see.

Before this news the desire for the show and for Shulkie to do well was already growing online from Wanda Fans, but this new just IMO Sealed the Deal and made allot the start of conversation about a friendship to brew between Wanda and Jennifer and the love for Jennifer now is at a Fever Pitch just growing.

Honeslty this news made me happe to hear as well, it show that most of the public gets the Nuances that happen to Wanda both in WandaVision & MoM, it is not a black & white good or bad one or the other we had for years in comic forums of HoM, it is more fans supporting Wanda, the nuances that happen and wanting her return, even the interviewer mentioned defending Wanda online, it shows society is much more complex and gets complexty of characters then we might relize and that is a good thing to see that helps Wanda threw these times but gets her more love then ever.

Honestly I already Loved Jen as a character before this, but it took the show coming the last few weeks the reminded me of why she is so much fun, a dynamic character and a lady that truly enjoys being Herself, I am Hoping for the Best for Her Show!

Honestly I have not been this hyped for a MCU Disney+ show since WandaVision, each add just makes it look better and better!

And Our Wanda both in the MCU & Comics need to develop more & old connections with her Friends on the Avengers.

Last edited by CJStriker; 08-15-2022 at 09:33 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch clip for the Midnight Suns game

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

No more should just become a meme at this point.

After seeing the Strange and Magik animations, the ones for her look kinda generic and boring, they could have bring the HoM effect of reality warping at least.

After seeing the Strange and Magik animations, the ones for her look kinda generic and boring, they could have bring the HoM effect of reality warping at least.
    They probably don't do the puzzle effect because while she's been shown at times to have it without the life force, she had the life force power at that point. And her powers are mostly shown as general energy. Usually red or pink.

Yeah she's been shown having that effect without the amp, also doubt they would care to follow the comic continuity if she was or not with the life force, i just wish they could make her movesets more creative than what it was shown.

Wandavision visualization highlights by Third Floor Inc.

She is so beautiful

I like what Im seeing. Lots of AOE damage it looks like which I like and which was kinda expected. Looks like she has at least some support abilities too.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No more should just become a meme at this point.
    What meme?

hehe
    "This is me being reasonable"

Contest of Champions promoted the block effect in their advertising though I am not sure about the game as I never played that one.

Doesn't sound like Kate Higgins. The voice seems kind of familiar but I can't quite place it.

The Animation to the Powers look Very Promising, looks allot like how her powers where shown in the Children's Crusade Comic as I remember.

Honestly I hope they are going to be giving her powers more various looks and styles, I like the colors right now but I hope for more various style for Our Wanda knowing how the game is going to be played.

Also seems everyone has a variation of the Midnight Suns Costume, which I think looks cool, a Nice change of look for everyone, but it gives me Sinestro Corps Vibs.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wink

Found This to Be Interesting Indeed!