Page 386 of 456 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Who is the golden guy? I don't recognize him.
    Gilgamesh, ie “The Forgotten One”. Not new, but not always shown in that get-up.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wanda Cameo in Damage Control 1 preview
    Wanda looks like she's dressed to kill something.

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    What I have found mostly Online is it is that many Fans enjoyed what a Darker Than Scarlet Version of Wanda brought out in her as a character. It gave her in eyes a chance to cut loss and show just how deep her powers go, how important her mythos in the MCU is and most important allowed for one hell of a performance that become honestly the only really agreed upon good thing that came out of MoM.

But at the same time, while fans online mostly enjoyed what they saw, they also where not happy with how sloppy the Michael Waldron and the MoM staff where in handling the story, Wanda with why she turned out how she did and especially the not following WandaVision. It is like a Morbid enjoyment; you can appreciate seeing the darker side of a character but not how they got they’re or the messes in how the executed it all. In all it has led to a Mixture of a unique view of Wanda online which is Majorly Loved, yet highly supportive and desiring for her to return as good again because she got a Raw deal from the MoM staff while most fans seeing her even including the Evil Book Reasoning as understandable and heartbreaking with all she has gone through.

It has left purist and traditional style of criticizing that we are used to when Wanda goes threw a bad time completely in the dust.

Honestly Wanda has taken over most of the discussion and want in the MCU Right now, there is no Lady more Loved or More desired than she is right now.

This seems confusing too but that is how Human Society is, Wanda is just a reflection of Us.

You combine this with allot of what you all said, a Female Lead completely Feminine in her persona, Powerful yet only caring about her loved ones, a reflection on loss and struggle in the Pandemic era, not being seen as part of the inside class and taken care of rich class, a lady that struggle from lowest forms of poverty to get where she is, Wanda is what most Humans have been, struggled with and desire to connect too.

Wanda is one of the most real and relatable heroes in fiction right now.
    Just saying that I always enjoy your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda looks like she's dressed to kill something.
    Well it is called Damage Control

But seriously the only thing I see her killing is the concentration of some poor chap because well just look at her
    "This is me being reasonable"

When someone eventually writes Wanda again in some book, y'all think they will explain the whole killing herself/ressurecting herself but with her saying that if she died, Chthon would be free again in Darkhold Omega.

I already have my fanon that since he is bound with her soul, her soul needs to be destroyed to him to be free.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    When someone eventually writes Wanda again in some book, y'all think they will explain the whole killing herself/ressurecting herself but with her saying that if she died, Chthon would be free again in Darkhold Omega.

I already have my fanon that since he is bound with her soul, her soul needs to be destroyed to him to be free.
    If it's Steve Orlando who writes her next, he'll probably address it because he wrote the Darkhold story. And if it's Al Ewing, he'll probably address it too, because he's known for addressing other writers' continuity. Otherwise no.

We all remember how Jim Zub gave her a relationship with Jericho Drumm and not a single writer except Jim Zub ever acknowledged it. Some things seem to be limited to the writers who come up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    If it's Steve Orlando who writes her next, he'll probably address it because he wrote the Darkhold story. And if it's Al Ewing, he'll probably address it too, because he's known for addressing other writers' continuity. Otherwise no.

We all remember how Jim Zub gave her a relationship with Jericho Drumm and not a single writer except Jim Zub ever acknowledged it. Some things seem to be limited to the writers who come up with them.
    Even when she and Jericho appeared in the same book!

First vid was a history profile, this one is a gameplay one for Wanda in Midnight Suns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dE94LHHzgo
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I find the Orange Hair a New Style I am not as used to with Wanda Hair Look, I now feel that is more iconic with MoM now the more Orange-Anburn look, it is ok but not as off as when Wanda has Red Hair, then she just looks like Jean Grey.

While I have always been a Fan of the Anburn hair the most, recently I have become Iconic for the Classis Jet-Sleek-Black hair from the classic silver age, Just has been working more for me lately I have been wanting to see, give her a look of Maturity over all the others IMO.

Ah, Classic Wanda! I love her look here.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Scarlet Witch vs Enchantress - Animated Rap Battle (Villains on The Mic)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu2cOXlxjhY

21% Of Fans Say This Is Their Favorite Scarlet Witch Appearance In The MCU
    https://www.looper.com/77198/every-m...ed-worst-best/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 08-22-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No more should just become a meme at this point.
    Wanda's favorite music is No More .

Also seems everyone has a variation of the Midnight Suns Costume, which I think looks cool, a Nice change of look for everyone, but it gives me Sinestro Corps Vibs.

Maybe this is how "Secret Crisis" starts .

Indeed and it is one I am Suprised we are Not Talking More about Captain Marvel #40(2022), We finally has Our Wanda Interacting with her Old Bestie Friends like Carol and we even got a Flash-Back to what we ALL Been wanting to See, not just Wanda & Carol being together, but As Friend at PoolSide just Talking and Hanging Out, This was GLORIUS even if was a Flash Back it is a Brand-New Lore to their Friendshipt~! =D Here is a Clip;

I'm surprised Marvel remembers they were friends, a lot of times it looks like Carol's only friend is Jessica lol.

Now I wonder if Marvel will remember Wanda was kinda friends with Julia, y'know, the second Spider-Woman, but then again, they'd need to remember Julia exists first, and also remember to make Wanda show up more lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Monica Rambeau, Wanda's costar in Wandavision, just got a solo title, so why can't Wanda?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Monica Rambeau, Wanda's costar in Wandavision, just got a solo title, so why can't Wanda?
    Because everyone gets new comics when they have an MCU appearance coming, except Wanda and Vision.

We don't know why, we've given up trying to figure it out, but it's a rule at this point. They either don't want to use her or (if you believe Cebulski saying that there are plans for them) they keep delaying their plans. She wasn't in comics when WandaVision came out, and she wasn't in comics when Doctor Strange 2 came out, and so on.

Even when Wanda gets another MCU appearance I'm not counting on any comics to tie in.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Because when someone who genuinely wants to write Wanda as Jim Zub did, is denied by Marvel.

I guess she's just not on their plans* but let's just wait if she does get something announced, we're 4 months away for this year to end...
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-23-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Because everyone gets new comics when they have an MCU appearance coming, except Wanda and Vision.

We don't know why, we've given up trying to figure it out, but it's a rule at this point. They either don't want to use her or (if you believe Cebulski saying that there are plans for them) they keep delaying their plans. She wasn't in comics when WandaVision came out, and she wasn't in comics when Doctor Strange 2 came out, and so on.

Even when Wanda gets another MCU appearance I'm not counting on any comics to tie in.
    Also because Monica will have a huge role in The Marvels movie, glad Monica is getting her first solo tho but also weird for marvel for never using the MCU hype to give Wanda a story or a least a limited series since WV and MoM.