Page 39 of 456 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    So does Lore introduced the mutants then?
    Anyway I don't want them in MoM, and if there is a Lore-Wanda as the villain, she should serve main Wanda and Stephen's narrative.
    The same mutant rumor has been moved around since Endgame. If it doesn't happen in Strange 2, the rumor will then move to Thor, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Interesting leak for Multiverse of Madness.

spoilers:
    It is rumored that Patrick Stewart’s Professor X has a significant role in Multiverse of Madness. His role apparently parallels the character’s role at the start of House of M where he tries to help Wanda and apparently “dies”. The movie ends with Wanda creating a universe/multiverse-wide hex. The leaker wasn’t exactly sure what happened.

Now there has been post-reshoot leaks that clarifies the ending. Apparently they go fill House of M and create new reality with mutants have been a part of MCU history and Deadpool is the only one that remembers the previous X-Men universe (similar to Wolverine in House of M).
    end of spoilers
    I really don’t want to care at all about leaks cause so many just be the title’s of them have been so over the top it makes the WandaVision ones look humble, but I have to just post about this one cause it is leaks that are going around like these that are so contrary to the reality of the story the MCU and Fiege is planned out so far for Wanda.

WandaVision already revealed by Fiege himself about No Strange at the end of the last episode cause the whole wanted to avoid the Mansplaning problem. This one would totally undercut all of that completely and that is why I find it just more Clickbait sensationalings to get clicks and likes by the leakers.

The leaks are IMO by just their titles become so over the top that if was a Major Doctor Strange fan I be ticked off if this was really HIS movie anymore or not, lol!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The mutant rumors are exhausting i mean they can use variants or whatever like they tried with the ralph nod to fox in WV but not even the fantastic four are casted and we know they're coming, i think we gonna get mutants in at least 4 or 5 years from now.

Not more stupid evil Wanda/Reverse Hom "leaks". Can we just stop listening and posting so called leaks and spoilers, this it;s the same old crap over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What if… Mr Kurt Busiek is slated to write a Wanda solo and is hanging around this thread to get a deeper education on the character’s recent escapades and test the waters on different ideas about continuity?
    I'm not. Sorry to disappoint.

kdb
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Not more stupid evil Wanda/Reverse Hom "leaks". Can we just stop listening and posting so called leaks and spoilers, this it;s the same old crap over and over again.
    I've heard from a friend who works at Njntendo but also knows Kevin Feige's hairdresser, that Xavier, Optimus Prime, Cloud Strife, Danger Mouse, and Rocky & Bullwinkle all try to stop Wanda, while Doctor Strange sits in a corner and cries, "thus was supposed to be my movie", he sobs, as Tifa Lockhart, Space Harrier, Batman, Catwoman, Top Cat, Officer Dibble, Bart Simpsion, and Doctor Who arrive.

Wanda says that she tried to understand her powers but that was all totally pointless, so she just decides to let it all Hex out and do the thing she did at the beginning of WandaVision. "So this is character development?" She asks, confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Busiek View Post
    I'm not. Sorry to disappoint.

kdb
    I KNEW I should have put this in the regular What if?… thread rather than here.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I do feel the same but would the writers use as inspiration a very obscure character from wanda's first solo comic? Especially if she isn't the lead but a co-lead apparently
    It certainly has been done before. For example: Logan used the character Albert as the inspiration for X-24.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    So does Lore introduced the mutants then?
    Anyway I don't want them in MoM, and if there is a Lore-Wanda as the villain, she should serve main Wanda and Stephen's narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The same mutant rumor has been moved around since Endgame. If it doesn't happen in Strange 2, the rumor will then move to Thor, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I really don’t want to care at all about leaks cause so many just be the title’s of them have been so over the top it makes the WandaVision ones look humble, but I have to just post about this one cause it is leaks that are going around like these that are so contrary to the reality of the story the MCU and Fiege is planned out so far for Wanda.

WandaVision already revealed by Fiege himself about No Strange at the end of the last episode cause the whole wanted to avoid the Mansplaning problem. This one would totally undercut all of that completely and that is why I find it just more Clickbait sensationalings to get clicks and likes by the leakers.

The leaks are IMO by just their titles become so over the top that if was a Major Doctor Strange fan I be ticked off if this was really HIS movie anymore or not, lol!
    Well, Multiverse of Madness was originally suppose to come out before Spider-Man: No Way Home and set-up the events of that multiverse Spider-Man movie.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Why do people keep calling it “Reverse HoM”? It is literally just House of M! I mean, the whole premise is about Wanda creating a new reality where the mutant population is increased.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 01-24-2022 at 07:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Why do people keep calling it “Reverse HoM”? It is literally just House of M! I mean, the whole premise is about Wanda creating a new reality where the mutant population is increased.
    Many people online who want to see this happen (e.g. not very many people) haven't even read House of M, they just know about "No more mutants," which somehow has become a meme that is at least somewhat familiar even to people who haven't read the story, like Spider-Man selling his marriage to the devil or Wanda's kids turning out to be demon hands.

So when people say "Reverse HoM" they're just talking about a big moment when Wanda does some kind of mutant-related spell. They're never going to give up making rumors about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Many people online who want to see this happen (e.g. not very many people) haven't even read House of M, they just know about "No more mutants," which somehow has become a meme that is at least somewhat familiar even to people who haven't read the story, like Spider-Man selling his marriage to the devil or Wanda's kids turning out to be demon hands.

So when people say "Reverse HoM" they're just talking about a big moment when Wanda does some kind of mutant-related spell. They're never going to give up making rumors about it.
    I’m pretty sure leokearon (person I quoted) is familiar with the premise though. Even plenty of other comic readers call it that.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 01-24-2022 at 08:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I’m pretty sure leokearon (person I quoted) is familiar with the premise though. Even plenty of other comic readers call it that.
    When people are talking about "reverse HoM", they are mainly talking about the opposite of "no more mutants", so basically introduce mutants through Wanda being used as a plot device.

They are talking about the results, not the "fake reality".

It certainly has been done before. For example: Logan used the character Albert as the inspiration for X-24.

Well, Multiverse of Madness was originally suppose to come out before Spider-Man: No Way Home and set-up the events of that multiverse Spider-Man movie.

I'm not talking about the rumor being for ITMoM. It has been for every movie since Endgame. People were rumoring it before the ink was dry on the Disney/Fox deal.

And Wanda didn't bring mutants about in HoM. She created an alt reality. A fake one btw. That favored mutants. It didn't create them, didn't bring back the ones depowered, nor the ones killed off from being depowered. She wasn't even using her own powers to do it. At the end of it she does the No More Mutants thing, which depowers them. Killing off an untold amount of people. So when people say the reverse of that, they mean she's powering mutants, bringing them in. The opposite of the end of the event.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-24-2022 at 09:52 PM.

I'm not talking about the rumor being for ITMoM. It has been for every movie since Endgame. People were rumoring it before the ink was dry on the Disney/Fox deal.

And Wanda didn't bring mutants about in HoM. She created an alt reality. A fake one btw. That favored mutants. It didn't create them, didn't bring back the ones depowered, nor the ones killed off from being depowered. She wasn't even using her own powers to do it. At the end of it she does the No More Mutants thing, which depowers them. Killing off an untold amount of people. So when people say the reverse of that, they mean she's powering mutants, bringing them in. The opposite of the end of the event.
    If I recall correctly, non-mutant humans did become a minority due to mutants reproducing more in that reality's history.

If I recall correctly, non-mutant humans did become a minority due to mutants reproducing more in that reality's history.
    It was all fake. All an illusion that Wolverine figures out. In the end, mutants are reduced down to 250 total.

It was all fake. All an illusion that Wolverine figures out. In the end, mutants are reduced down to 250 total.
    I know, I've read it.