Page 392 of 456 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 6836
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I just hope hey skip TCC or somehow made massive changes to give Wanda more story to work with. Comic TCC is kinda like necessary waste of time.

Yeah there's no part of me that wants the terrible Doom stuff. Let it rot.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Honestly I just hope hey skip TCC or somehow made massive changes to give Wanda more story to work with. Comic TCC is kinda like necessary waste of time.
    I think they'll still adapt it somehow, at least the YA searching for missing Wanda general plotline. I have this gut feeling that even Doom will be incorporated in it though hopefully without the amnesiac bride trope for Wanda.

The MCU never does 1:1 adaptations. After all the story lines that we already had this should be obvious and there are tons of others ways to introduce Doom/Wanda. It doesn't even have to include a romance. It might as well be just an alliance made out of convenience or necessity. That being said I have nothing against a romance but only if it's actually genuine with no ulterior motives behind it. Right now it's not the right time to go that route though. Like we just had her deal with all her losses. Having her jump straight into another relationship sends all kinds of wrong signals. Leave some breathing room and let things cool down first.

Extraordinary Member

It's not just Doom, the whole premise kinda requires her to be missing and in a state of confusion.
    Annnnd I am also no longer interested in her relationship with the kids what so ever, I want a quick new start.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, MoM really soured me on the kids. They were fine in WandaVision, but once they take over her entire character and make her even forget Vision... I would like to see her again being her own person.

FbeOMCXWYAA-f13.jpg
    I wish this was real.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Yeah, MoM really soured me on the kids. They were fine in WandaVision, but once they take over her entire character and make her even forget Vision... I would like to see her again being her own person.
    Even the Honest Trailer made fun of how many times she brings up her kids .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    FbeOMCXWYAA-f13.jpg
    I wish this was real.
    The amount of hype I'm seeing Wanda stans put into D23... I really wish people would have more realistic expectations, because so many people are just setting themselves up for disappointment if we don't get anything.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The amount of hype I'm seeing Wanda stans put into D23... I really wish people would have more realistic expectations, because so many people are just setting themselves up for disappointment if we don't get anything.
    They did the same thing for Comic Con and they were fine, they just switched to D23, and after D23 they'll switch to Disney Investors Day, and so on. It's kind of a game.

I don't think the people who get their hopes up are quite as depressed as people who don't. Granted what would be better for everyone is if she were actually going to be in something.

I'm just keeping one eye and ear open for anything at D23 and if it doesn't happen, at least hoping for anything in comics at NYCC. Her being featured for Marvel's new artist signings is good at least.

Also, the more the general audience keeps Wanda trending and such, the likely better it is for everyone in the fandom. Because they've at least noticed her popularity. It might mean nothing but it's better than where things were.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    FbeOMCXWYAA-f13.jpg
    I wish this was real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    They did the same thing for Comic Con and they were fine, they just switched to D23, and after D23 they'll switch to Disney Investors Day, and so on. It's kind of a game.

I don't think the people who get their hopes up are quite as depressed as people who don't. Granted what would be better for everyone is if she were actually going to be in something.
    It’s not about setting anyone up for disappointment or setting expectations high, you got it mistaken.

I have been part of this movement online since the #WandaCon movement happened before SDCC 2022 & what is was was getting the word out on social media to inspire change! It is like rallying for a cause just doing it with social media, with your words on technology. It is about making a movement for change, getting Disney, Marvel Studios & Fiege to hear the rally of many fans in what they desire to see especially in a time when the MCU seems to be having problems in which direction to go.

So NO, it is not “Setting Expectations” on a Wanda Project, it is a movement to change the dynamics of the course of the powers at be at Marvel towards what the fans want.

We know it might not happen either, that is a fact, but speaking just for me I rather put my feet on the ground knowing at the Very Least I Tried to inspire Change and to stand up for our Wanda then doing little to nothing that would only change on hopefully winds.

At least whatever it comes, we at least TRY to make a change, that is all we are trying to do and it noble as a fan cause to rally for your favorite to change their world!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I enjoyed Lucas Wernecks art in Trial of Magneto. The Eldritch Orchard scenes showed he can do the more trippy magical stuff and his Wanda is gorgeous too. If he would be involved in more material with Wanda in it I would be happy about it.