Page 395 of 456 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6836

D23 Didn't Announce a Scarlet Witch Film and Fans Are Furious
    https://www.cbr.com/scarlet-witch-no-film-d23-reaction/

Extraordinary Member

I sometimes forget what clickbait CBR has mostly become. Everyone knows Scarlet Witch fans are miserable rather than furious and that we'd settle for her being in anything at all (comics or MCU), it doesn't have to be solo.

It doesn't take much to make us happy but unfortunately, what we get is nothing.

Yeah there were memes about it. I didn't see a lot of anger. I think everyone knew there was a chance it wasn't happening but wanted to still hope. I just hate that it's a new generation of fans being disappointed like that. Because they have to go through the whole Wanda being missing for an untold amount of time with no knowledge on if she'll be back or if she'll be back, when. It sucks. It's why I didn't want them to try and replicate AD/HoM. But sadly, here we are again.

Hopefully all the noise on social media makes them realize there is a demand for more Wanda. I'd even take her being in a cartoon or something. Just please don't have it be nothing for years again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Again, I wouldn't be impatient to fix her in the MCU if she were in comics, but she isn't.

I don't expect to see her in the December solicits so if she's not in something for early 2023, I grimly have to assume they're waiting to see what the MCU does next (even though they don't actually bother to have comics appearances for her when she's in the MCU). Just a weird situation all around.

At least the Twitter stans, annoying though some of them can be, aren't just accepting that they're powerless to change things for her. I don't know if making enough noise will do any good but as I said, it seemed to work for Daredevil, so...

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Again, I wouldn't be impatient to fix her in the MCU if she were in comics, but she isn't.

I don't expect to see her in the December solicits so if she's not in something for early 2023, I grimly have to assume they're waiting to see what the MCU does next (even though they don't actually bother to have comics appearances for her when she's in the MCU). Just a weird situation all around.

At least the Twitter stans, annoying though some of them can be, aren't just accepting that they're powerless to change things for her. I don't know if making enough noise will do any good but as I said, it seemed to work for Daredevil, so...
    It is a weird situation but it's good that you pointed out it worked for DD. There are so many Wanda stans now it seems crazy it won't make a difference and get something going........

I hope so gurkle! I didn't expect anything for d23 since they "killed" her for a reason but it still feels a bit depressing. Idk why they also excluded her from that new Thanos ride concept art.

Kinda ironic how Agatha getting her own show, Wonder Man is confirmed to arrive and already has the Shang Chi director on it and White Vision still around and living free in the MCU unlike Wanda.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Kinda ironic how Agatha getting her own show, Wonder Man is confirmed to arrive and already has the Shang Chi director on it and White Vision still around and living free in the MCU unlike Wanda.
    To be fair, Vision HASN'T been around. He completely vanished after WandaVision, and Wanda at least got one major appearance in a movie, something he didn't get. His future seems just as unclear as hers right now, because there is no announcement of where he could possibly show up next. In the comics he's also in a similar position of being a classic Avenger that doesn't have a place in the Avengers books anymore. Overall, things are just not very good for either of them.

I really hope Agatha and Wonder Man will be their way of bringing both of them back in the spotlight somehow, since they're all more or less connected to each other.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-12-2022 at 09:11 AM.

I mean my point is that he still around there in-world, waiting to be used and probably gonna be throw around in the Armor Wars series or something, MoM as a movie was a mess to me and once again didn't help Wanda to get anything in the books, seems like nothing will ever.

Here's a new art from Lucas Werneck, he posted the whole picture

Extraordinary Member

The problem is that from our point of view, Wanda needs a new MCU appearance ASAP to wash out the bad taste of her last movie appearance, but from Marve's point of view, and probably more importantly Elizabeth Olsen's point of view, she just had a whole series as the protagonist and a whole movie as the antagonist.

It feels like the Agatha spinoff is something they rushed into development to keep the momentum going, but that won't be shown until 2024. Meanwhile we just wait and see if the comics ever bother to use her and maybe hope her "What If" appearance is any good.

But like I said, I think even if they offered her her own project Elizabeth Olsen would be crazy to do another big MCU role right away instead of, you know, being in a serious movie again.

Some official concept art from D23 made by Ian Joyner

"This is me being reasonable"

Another Season of WandaVision Could Help Scarlet Witch
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/an...ch/ar-AA11I9y5

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I sometimes forget what clickbait CBR has mostly become. Everyone knows Scarlet Witch fans are miserable rather than furious and that we'd settle for her being in anything at all (comics or MCU), it doesn't have to be solo.

It doesn't take much to make us happy but unfortunately, what we get is nothing.
    I don’t think at all we should or are defined by miserable or angry, I have always defined Wanda Fans as the ideals of Love and Loyalty beyond Comprehension Gurkle.

Our Love for our Lady is beyond what most fans can understand, even we struggle to figure it out for ourselves at times, otherwise why we talk, stand-up for and go unending in just loving to fandom over this Lady of our so much.

IMO Wanda is the Spirit of Love in the Marvel Universes & her fans represent that, you do as well Gurkle more they you give yourself credit for. Also, I would go on Twitter if I where you at times, it is honestly a boost to the moral with just how much love and dedication Fans their have for Wanda, it truly is Inspiring!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah there were memes about it. I didn't see a lot of anger. I think everyone knew there was a chance it wasn't happening but wanted to still hope. I just hate that it's a new generation of fans being disappointed like that. Because they have to go through the whole Wanda being missing for an untold amount of time with no knowledge on if she'll be back or if she'll be back, when. It sucks. It's why I didn't want them to try and replicate AD/HoM. But sadly, here we are again.

Hopefully all the noise on social media makes them realize there is a demand for more Wanda. I'd even take her being in a cartoon or something. Just please don't have it be nothing for years again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    It is a weird situation but it's good that you pointed out it worked for DD. There are so many Wanda stans now it seems crazy it won't make a difference and get something going........
    Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    I hope so gurkle! I didn't expect anything for d23 since they "killed" her for a reason but it still feels a bit depressing. Idk why they also excluded her from that new Thanos ride concept art.
    Honestly I was at one of the For Fronts of the #WANDA23 movement & I got to tell you it outshined the #WANDACON one for SDCC by leaps and bonds both it & #ScarletWitch where trending so hard when the Marvel panel was happening & before I could not have been prouder of the Wanda Fans, AKA Wanda Stans on Social Media then I was then, they made their voices heard in Legion Style!

While Indeed in the end it did not work out the hope was still valid & had allot of strength behind it that it should work, if we were at a different event & company panel at the time of D23 2022.

See the Real Truth by what I am seeing on Social Media is that while their was sadness to Not Getting a Project/Solo for Our Wanda, it was not seen as a Failure of the # or the Movement, by point in my last paragraph is that it was a Failure of D23 2022 as a Whole, that is how it is being seen not just by Wanda Stans, but by FF Fans, X-Men Fans & mostly anyone that was hoping for Any New Big News to come out of D23 this year.

What failed was Marvel and Honest the most of the whole of D23 was is being seen by more and more as a Major Let Down this year sadly & that makes fans disappointed overall. They did not announce anything Big or Groundbreaking at the D23 that made headlines like many thought they would, like that did last year like Obi Wan, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel to name a few. It was a con of just what is already known, nothing filled in for Phases 5-6, all those spots are still blank.

That makes it in the most ironic way, it helps the #WANDA23 Movement & Wanda Fans as a whole online, if big things were announced then it be a failing Wanda as getting no love specificity, but D23 was giving no love to any desired project or new news, especially the FF movie. So really when fans started seeing things that way it help so far to put it seem many things into true perspective.

Yea their is concern, but not nearly the depression or giving up you must worry over. Marvel Failed itself and honestly to get the full feel of this I suggest watch this video below, it captures how I and many other feels what the real failings of D23 was.

While I don’t agree with the Tuber all the time, I indeed agree on allot of his views on these matter of the D23 this year.

This Means Wanda still have chances because it was not no love for her that the movement failed, it was Marvel Failing itself & all of its characters & future phases to promote nearly anything new.

That is the in an Ironic way, Upbeat way to see this & Hope for our Wanda!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!