Page 399 of 456 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha will be showing up in the Midnight Suns book, she has a new look and it was expected with the Agatha solo show debuting next year i think.

Do y'all think that we're going to see some Wanda and Agatha interactions in Wanda's solo ongoing?

I will be honest. That looks absolutely great.

So how those this work? She just decided to not look like an old woman anymore?

But then I haven't been following Agatha that closely. I mean she was a ghost in Wandas last solo and I don't even know how she came back to life.

I certainly expect them to meet in Wandas solo but unsure which role she will have and how big it will be
    "This is me being reasonable"

It's weird that Marvel keeps trying to make old women look young. It's completely ok for characters to have a variance of ages. Not everyone needs to be young.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I mean, I like the design but I didn't need comic Agatha to be young and attractive just for the sake of synergy.

I hope they don't turn her into a whole villain because of the MCU, it seems like she will be one...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Agatha will be showing up in the Midnight Suns book, she has a new look and it was expected with the Agatha solo show debuting next year i think.

Do y'all think that we're going to see some Wanda and Agatha interactions in Wanda's solo ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

But then I haven't been following Agatha that closely. I mean she was a ghost in Wandas last solo and I don't even know how she came back to life.

I certainly expect them to meet in Wandas solo but unsure which role she will have and how big it will be
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's weird that Marvel keeps trying to make old women look young. It's completely ok for characters to have a variance of ages. Not everyone needs to be young.
    WELL…..Marvel’s Editor-n-Chief did tell me they also had Big Plans for Agatha as well & when you think about it, it makes sense to debut this the day after Wanda’s new solo for cohesiveness with how close the characters are to each other.

I have to Agree with others, I am liking Agatha’s new, younger look. Such changes can be misses most times bulgur this one I am liking so Far Indeed.

Never thought I say this about her, But Agatha is Looks Hot!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Not a fan. I need my septuagenarian Agatha, thank you very much.

Unless she’s stealing someone else’s body, then I’m all for it.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I find it irritating that they're changing her look so drastically for synergy. Like, she could literally still wear something like that as an old woman. Why not? But is is what it is. WandaVision was so successful, it's not surprising they want to capitalize on that as much as possible. I just hope there is a good justification as to why she suddenly decided to look significantly younger when that was never a problem for her before.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I like the design but I didn't need comic Agatha to be young and attractive just for the sake of synergy.
    Indeed, I really liked Comic Book Old Agatha! Long purple robes, her shaw and holding little Ebony.

However, to use her these days as a mystic combatant, I guess those in power feel that only young and fresh can do that and that the public wants a young, agile mystic fighter. It is not right, but it is what Marvel wants to do. To see the redesign, I would never know it was Agatha! What is her new superheroine name?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The article for the issue seems to imply this design is for flashbacks of her young days. I wouldn't mind Agatha being more similar to Kathryn Hahn, but this look doesn't even make that much sense as synergy (if it's meant to be her new standard look), cause though she's not an old woman, MCU Agatha is still like a MILF with a long witchy dress.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=181548864
    Last edited by Wiccan; 09-15-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Apparently it's something set in her past

"The sins of Agatha Harkness' past will finally catch up with her in 'Midnight Suns' #2!"

Spectacular Member

I’m not a huge fan of Wanda’s whole battle dress look. I wish they’d make her wear something cool like a modern interpretation of a witch outfit.

I agree, her gala costume reminds me too much like her Force Works costume but with some changes, i hope she gets something new during the series, her hair would be difficult to draw during all the issues with that effect they put there idk.

I like the new costume. It incorporates her ANAD look, Classic look and Force Works looks pretty well. It is Wanda. She's never really dressed like a witch specifically.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Three things leap to the eye:

1. She looks a LOT like MCU!Agatha.
    2. Her outfit is surprisingly close to Wanda's new Gala-derived look, right down to the fingerless opera gloves:

3. Her chest emblem/plate thing is the Triple Goddess symbol, common in contemporary witchcraft:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Agatha kinda looked younger at the end of Wanda's 2015 run.
    Also Agatha indeed disguise as a young beach model type in 90s Darkhold, though that might just be a temporary glamour/illusion.