Page 436 of 456 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I've always wondered what the relationship between Wanda and Polaris was. I'm sure they've interacted in a comic or two at some point, but I've never seen it. But this is something I really wanna see. Magneto's daughters together. They're like step sisters, or half sisters or...I'm not sure which one it is, I'm a noobie obviously. Still anxious to see this.
    You should read All-New X-Factor Issue #14.

Can Wanda do anything she wants to have happen with her powers today? Does she always get the desired result?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can Wanda do anything she wants to have happen with her powers today? Does she always get the desired result?
    No idea, since every writer writes her powers differently, but she's generally portrayed as a magic expert now. So I think the days are gone (for now) when she would try a hex and not know exactly what was going to happen.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

SCARLET WITCH #2
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX MALEEV
    PLANET OF THE APES VARIANT COVER BY LEE GARBETT
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY C.F. VILLA
    STORM BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZ
    SCARLET WITCH BATTLES DREAMQUEEN!
    Wanda Maximoff is no stranger to grief, so when Viv Vision stumbles through Wanda’s door, exhausted and terrified of the nightmares playing her mother’s death on repeat, Wanda dives into Viv’s dreams to find the cause of the android’s suffering. And it turns out Viv isn’t alone in her mind… Scarlet Witch faces off against DREAMQUEEN in a reality-bending battle for Viv’s freedom! PLUS! This issue includes a special super-heroic back-up story featuring Scarlet Witch and Storm celebrating Black History Month!

Doth mine eyes see clearly?
    Is my Queen of Dreams about to make an appearance?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

New variant cover

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    SCARLET WITCH BATTLES DREAMQUEEN!
    Wanda Maximoff is no stranger to grief, so when Viv Vision stumbles through Wanda’s door, exhausted and terrified of the nightmares playing her mother’s death on repeat, Wanda dives into Viv’s dreams to find the cause of the android’s suffering. And it turns out Viv isn’t alone in her mind… Scarlet Witch faces off against DREAMQUEEN in a reality-bending battle for Viv’s freedom! PLUS! This issue includes a special super-heroic back-up story featuring Scarlet Witch and Storm celebrating Black History Month!

Doth mine eyes see clearly?
    Is my Queen of Dreams about to make an appearance?
    Yes, also the first time i heard about that character, i read that she hasn't appeared in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I wanna hear the opinions of some Wanda fans cause this is really starting to annoy me how do y’all feel about the lack of interaction with the Twins? (Billy & Tommy) cause after seeing the preview for issue 2 with Viv I have to ask Like WTF are we doing at this point? They have no excuse Billy can teleport to earth in seconds with minimal strain, Tommy can move miles in seconds he’s on planet last seeen expressing his dissatisfaction with both Vision & Wanda meaning that relationship needs some work clearly, but we’re wasting an issue on the robot who’s not even a step daughter at this point?

It bothers me how they had Wanda do so much **** for those boys & they barely interact now that all 3 are alive & prospering I get she has mixed feelings about the twins but it needs to be addressed on page no one cares about her relationship with her non-stepdaughter! Doesn’t it feel like a disservice that Wanda was MiA due to her grief over those kids for years & now that their all alive Marvel continues to completely ignore the relationship but will put out stories like Trial of Magneto to invoke emotional reaction despite none of the work being done to make them seem like anything beyond Wanda basically just being an egg donor?
    I want her to interact with them more. I want them to be in her book. It bothers me as well that they put Wanda through so much for them to only have that ignored later. It's always bothered me that they set up for her to be around her sons more in TCC and then ignored that. Then her solo claiming that being around them made her uncomfortable. It just seemed like they just didn't want to include them and that was their excuse they came up with.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda building up her own Rogues Gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She really should. She already has Emerald Warlock and Chthon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New variant cover

The magic hair trail works well for covers and pinups (and the gala special event),I'm not sold on it as a regular storytelling panel visual effect...

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Polaris or Brand?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Polaris or Brand?
    Lorna, definitely

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I think while Wanda hasn't had a lot of interaction with the twins, it's more than she's had with Viv, who she hasn't talked to since the end of "Vision."

Also you know who really needs some interaction with Billy and Tommy, it's Vision. The end of an Avengers Assemble annual had him go to visit Billy at the end, that was I think 2013, and he and the kids -- who are the reincarnations of his and Wanda's kids, not just Wanda's -- have never even talked to each other on-panel at all as far as I know.
    What's even the deal with Vision nowadays? I haven't seen him in anything for like years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Her power is magic so most definitely. Sorry to all the fans of them if they even exist but Im glad those random hex powers are gone and they will certainly never come back.
    To put things into perspective. You have a woman whose power is literally not knowing what she is doing. Quite a few people would call that sexist and insulting and rightfully so and since she was created in the 60s there might have been some truth to it at that point.
    I certainly won't get too much into it but there is a good reason someone saw it and changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's the job when being a solo hero.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Yes, also the first time i heard about that character, i read that she hasn't appeared in decades.
    Exactatiously.

Orlando remembering her and actually bringing her into 2023 is a delightful and complete surprise.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

New variant cover

This. Is. Beyond. Exquisite!!!