Page 443 of 456 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Wanda appears in the Midnight Suns shorts

She is so buff here or is it just her blouse?
    This is the most animated Wanda content we've gotten in years.

Also that casual wear is amazing!

SCARLET WITCH #3

Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by SARA PICHELLI
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

ENTER POLARIS!

When Polaris’ visit to her sister’s new magic shop is interrupted by a microscopic warrior desperate for aid, Polaris and the Scarlet Witch put their own mystery on hold to help on a fantastic journey through Sub-Atomica! Meanwhile, the dark past of Wanda’s enigmatic shop clerk, Darcy Lewis, comes back…with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Funnily enough what you are saying was my first thought as well upon seeing it but Im not sure if it's about Wanda being buff or more about Nico just being very skinny compared to the others. But then maybe Wanda has been hitting the gym so she can kick ass even without magic.
    Anyway I loved this short. It had some interesting tidbits like Magik apparently only talking to Wanda but it overall showed these characters living together as a group and camaraderie and friendships forming. That's always nice to see and obviously Nico is awesome.

Wanda does look jacked! This needs a whole series. I've loved the shorts.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

SCARLET WITCH #3

Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by SARA PICHELLI

ENTER POLARIS!

When Polaris’ visit to her sister’s new magic shop is interrupted by a microscopic warrior desperate for aid, Polaris and the Scarlet Witch put their own mystery on hold to help on a fantastic journey through Sub-Atomica! Meanwhile, the dark past of Wanda’s enigmatic shop clerk, Darcy Lewis, comes back…with a vengeance.
    It's interesting looking at all the detail in this one cover. The roses that turn into skulls. The cats, and the axes coming out of flowers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

SCARLET WITCH #3

Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by SARA PICHELLI

ENTER POLARIS!

Holy crap, they are going to the Microverse! Please let this mean that Wanda gets to meet the Micronau--I mean The Enigma Force!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Kinda crazy how Wanda was initially not even a playable character in Midnight Suns but now she's been appearing in all the shorts. They really went out of their way to include her as much as possible after the hype from WandaVision/MOM.

I agree. It was a nice interview with some intriguing answers

What I took away from it was:

• Wanda might still be in a relationship with Dr. Voodoo. Exploring it is not a priority though.
    • Wandas feelings about Magnetos death will be explored in issue 2
    • The setting will be all over Earth and even universe wide.
    • He has ideas to explore Billy and Tommy and their relationship with Wanda further. The wording makes me assume he doesn't have something concrete yet though.
    • While there is a lot to explore in terms of relationships and the likes, the focus will absolutely be on Wanda and exploring her character as deeply as possible is the main goal of the book.
    Yeah, I'm glad that he gave an answer about Billy and Tommy, but it doesn't feel like they're showing up any time soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Kinda crazy how Wanda was initially not even a playable character in Midnight Suns but now she's been appearing in all the shorts. They really went out of their way to include her as much as possible after the hype from WandaVision/MOM.

Yeah, I'm glad that he gave an answer about Billy and Tommy, but it doesn't feel like they're showing up any time soon...
    To be fair the family came together in the recent Love Unlimited comic and Wanda and Billy had a talk about his powers which I found well done. So it's not like Wandas book is the only place in which that could be explored more. Someone just needs to finally do it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Funnily enough what you are saying was my first thought as well upon seeing it but Im not sure if it's about Wanda being buff or more about Nico just being very skinny compared to the others. But then maybe Wanda has been hitting the gym so she can kick ass even without magic.
    Anyway I loved this short. It had some interesting tidbits like Magik apparently only talking to Wanda but it overall showed these characters living together as a group and camaraderie and friendships forming. That's always nice to see and obviously Nico is awesome.

She seems to love horror movies too since she was smirking at whatever scene Nico and Robbie were flinching at lol

Extraordinary Member

Probably a stretch but does buff Wanda means she is an Avengers veteran. Would be nice to be a more accomplished/experienced Wanda as her default mode.(Even though the game suggest she is an apprentice level magic user, at least make her an experienced superhero)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

SCARLET WITCH #3

Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by SARA PICHELLI

ENTER POLARIS!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's interesting looking at all the detail in this one cover. The roses that turn into skulls. The cats, and the axes coming out of flowers.
    Like I told Russell on Twitter this Cover was going to make a lot of Wanda & Lorna fans Very Happy & it has. While I say how amazing many artists are, Russell is on a whole other level, no understating. =O

His level of detail & the team they got to do this inking I have to put it on George Perez & his teams’ levels of good. Honestly, I am Amazed, we are really Blessed as Wanda Fans to have such a talent doing such covers, this is Heavenly & we should take a step back and truly appreciate what we are getting here for our Wanda!!

I also Love Wanda’s Pose so Much in this, Russell truly gets our favorite lady!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    She seems to love horror movies too since she was smirking at whatever scene Nico and Robbie were flinching at lol
    When it comes to horror there seem to be only two types people. People who jump at pretty much every scene and people who are totally unfazed throughout the entire thing. Im in the first camp which is why I generally avoid that genre lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Probably a stretch but does buff Wanda means she is an Avengers veteran. Would be nice to be a more accomplished/experienced Wanda as her default mode.(Even though the game suggest she is an apprentice level magic user, at least make her an experienced superhero)
    I honestly don't think so. If she would be an Avenger veteran than why wouldn't she tell the others what's going on? I also remember seeing a scene in some gameplay video that involved Tony, Carol and Wanda and it didn't give off the impression that they are familiar with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Yet people wonder why I was so annoyed at the news of Viv getting a spotlight with Wanda before the twins, it’s so ridiculous.

How come that in all the previews I have seen this wasn't among them? Really odd.

But I love her style

When it comes to horror there seem to be only two types people. People who jump at pretty much every scene and people who are totally unfazed throughout the entire thing. Im in the first camp which is why I generally avoid that genre lol..
    I'm more the latter (except for a couple of Hitchcock films) so I tend to be bored by them.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I'm more the latter (except for a couple of Hitchcock films) so I tend to be bored by them.
    I envy you. I watched both parts of "It" with a good friend of mine in the cinema. I was actually feeling a bit uneasy after watching the first one lol.

By ARSLUMIEL