Page 447 of 456 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 6836
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wanda giving us Flawless Face!
    Our Wanda's Face Just Brings Joy to all those that lay eyes on her, not just beauty but Beauty in who she is and what her face represents as a Woman who has endured & fought for so much can still give such a heartwarming Smile!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I'm glad I stay off of Twitter...

...except for a very select, few things.
    Twitter has a major bunch of problems that deserve condemation, see it daily, but thank goodness I see daily more Wanda Love then anything and it has more substances and more of a Legion of Fans that love her then negatives that mostly are just trolling.

Wanda has build up an Impressive Legion on Twitter Alone, she is trending allot of times too, it is Amazing to know we live in these times so much love is for our Wanda even on Social Media.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

I Just thought I share this with everyone cause I do think it is Very Important to see more of where Our Wanda Stands in Societies Eyes theses days.

I know we are mostly Not Fans of MoM(I have refused still to see the full movie yet), but I can't help but witness that despite its dark story Wanda Still become more popular and loved then before going into it & even fans that liked her in it still want Disney & Marvel Studios to do her justice for the darker story & be a hero in the MCU once more.

It seems so far not matter what in the MCU Wanda & Miss Olsen are just to beloved and idolized to be kept down which is good in hopes of the MCU now gaining back more power with Chapek gone and Iger back maybe can now happen.

But the Heart of this is is that The People's Choice Awards 2022 Happen Tonight and our Miss Olsen & Wanda has won some Awards & IMO it shows not matter What, Many are behind Wanda with Love and Support.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Just thought I share this with everyone cause I do think it is Very Important to see more of where Our Wanda Stands in Societies Eyes theses days.

I know we are mostly Not Fans of MoM(I have refused still to see the full movie yet), but I can't help but witness that despite its dark story Wanda Still become more popular and loved then before going into it & even fans that liked her in it still want Disney & Marvel Studios to do her justice for the darker story & be a hero in the MCU once more.

It seems so far not matter what in the MCU Wanda & Miss Olsen are just to beloved and idolized to be kept down which is good in hopes of the MCU now gaining back more power with Chapek gone and Iger back maybe can now happen.

But the Heart of this is is that The People's Choice Awards 2022 Happen Tonight and our Miss Olsen & Wanda has won some Awards & IMO it shows not matter What, Many are behind Wanda with Love and Support.

Yo let's go. She swept the competition.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

It is amazing that before 2021, Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda had had only a few minutes of MCU screen time and was doing a (very good) streaming TV series almost nobody watched, and now she has a fan army that can vote her to victory even for a movie that they are, let's say, divided on.

Let's hope Disney is taking notice and looking for a good story for her while she takes some time to do serious movies again.

Wanda Fans rise up and rise up well .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I'm glad I stay off of Twitter...

...except for a very select, few things.
    Emma Dumont was being harassed by twitter folks for not being half Jewish like Polaris and somehow also for not being brown?? which they argued Jews like Polaris are supposed to look. These people never picked up a Polaris comic in their lives and as others interest in others talking about her fell off they went elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It is amazing that before 2021, Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda had had only a few minutes of MCU screen time and was doing a (very good) streaming TV series almost nobody watched, and now she has a fan army that can vote her to victory even for a movie that they are, let's say, divided on.

Let's hope Disney is taking notice and looking for a good story for her while she takes some time to do serious movies again.
    Why do you think almost nobody watched Wandavision? It was the most pirated show of 2021 and the only Disney+ series that made into the top 15 Nielsen 2021 list

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    Why do you think almost nobody watched Wandavision? It was the most pirated show of 2021 and the only Disney+ series that made into the top 15 Nielsen 2021 list
    No, I phrased it badly and made it sound like I was talking about Wanda, but I was talking about Elizabeth Olsen's show "Sorry For Your Loss," which was critically acclaimed but almost nobody watched it except critics (it was on Facebook's streaming platform, which bombed).

Obviously it was the success of WandaVision that expanded her fanbase.

No, I phrased it badly and made it sound like I was talking about Wanda, but I was talking about Elizabeth Olsen's show "Sorry For Your Loss," which was critically acclaimed but almost nobody watched it except critics (it was on Facebook's streaming platform, which bombed).

That show is criminally underrated. Sad that no season 3 has been announced yet

Which has completely turned around now thanks to WV and MoM.

The real crime in that chart is Rhodey. Even Don Cheadle recently spoke up about it that nothing about his character has been explored yet and the character has been in the MCU since the very beginning.

Not entirely your intention but I feel reminded about all the ongoing discussions about comments from Tarantino or Scorsese. The concept of movie stars as it has been in the past is dead. People don't flock to movies anymore just because it has a certain actor or actress. Black Adam not even making 400 million despite being a 250 million blockbuster starring the Rock is just the most recent proof of that. It's more about the IPs and characters nowadays which clearly rubs some of the old established people in Hollywood the wrong way.

I love Lizzie not only as Wanda but in general. She just has such a lovable personality. You can basically watch any interview of hers for that. But still Im honest here. She says she likes to do indie projects and that's totally fine but I will not be watching them just because of her. She might be the tipping point or convince me to even take a look at it but there needs to be more to hook me in. This is true for any actor for me personally. But I feel that discussion will continue to be had in Hollywood as long as the big IP juggernauts basically bury all the original movies and their chances of making it big.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Twitter can be a cesspool, but I try to follow those who make me happy. Unfortunately I keep getting involved with stupid conservative politicians and their brain dead sycophants, but alas, that’s the world we live in. We’re 4 weeks until the first issue of Wanda’s new book, and I’m doing a series of posts called Scarlet Witch Wednesdays, so feel free to follow me if you like. @beradtz.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Our Wanda's Face Just Brings Joy to all those that lay eyes on her, not just beauty but Beauty in who she is and what her face represents as a Woman who has endured & fought for so much can still give such a heartwarming Smile!
    Oh indeed Wanda is beautiful inside and out. She tries to do what is right.

I just meant that artwork is beautiful and really captured Wanda in a unique way!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Sooo, when it will be up for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sooo, when it will be up for sale?
    What do you mean? Her new series?