Page 46 of 456 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

There's also a synopsis tied with America Chavez's Marvel Legends figure, stating that's she's being hunted for her power (after mentioning that her power is the ability to travel the multiverse).

::shrug::

It does, but doesn't say by whom. Could be the mysterious new adversary. Figures aren't really a synopsis of the film but profiles for the characters.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It does, but doesn't say by whom. Could be the mysterious new adversary. Figures aren't really a synopsis of the film but profiles for the characters.
    Exactly, it could easily be the mysterious enemy which leads to Ms. America encountering Strange

Extraordinary Member

Right now I'm disbelieving the leaks because a) they make no sense, b) if the official toy says Wanda will team up with Strange against the villain, it will be the first time a Titan Hero toy ever lied about the plot of a Marvel movie (this is the same line that spoiled Sam as Captain America before his show even started).

But I have to admit I'm not looking forward to the movie at all, and that's a shame. All I do is hope and pray that it doesn't ruin her.

No comics appearances for months, leakers insisting she's going to go bad... it's like 2021 never happened and we can't enjoy her popularity because Marvel/Disney are doing nothing with it yet.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Right now I'm disbelieving the leaks because a) they make no sense, b) if the official toy says Wanda will team up with Strange against the villain, it will be the first time a Titan Hero toy ever lied about the plot of a Marvel movie (this is the same line that spoiled Sam as Captain America before his show even started).

But I have to admit I'm not looking forward to the movie at all, and that's a shame. All I do is hope and pray that it doesn't ruin her.

No comics appearances for months, leakers insisting she's going to go bad... it's like 2021 never happened and we can't enjoy her popularity because Marvel/Disney are doing nothing with it yet.
    That is the point of Stopping in caring about useless and wrong leaks, they are denying reality, WE are dealing with reality as it is presently present to us right now, that again is the comfort hope and love we should be having in looking forward to MoM.

My old saying one uses up to much life and energy in worry about something that can’t be confirmed to be true to be worried about, so until the reality says otherwise we should not worry and let the leaks live and guide our happiness or love that Wanda has right now.

Yea I have my thoughts about negatives about MoM at times to but few and far between as much as one can, we are human in the end, but clickbaiters are not Disney, MCU, Marvel or Fiege.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

From EPCOT Disney

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    From EPCOT Disney

ANNNDDDDD I am Already Planning a Mid-March trip to Disney World this Year!!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

Yup, I am also kinda stuck in a condition that I both fear for the lack of her appereance(in the comics) and her actual appearance(in the MCU).
    It's like an endless game of rolling dice, it's already hard enough to get content about her at all, on top of that, you need to pray the material she actual gets will treat her right. And even after that, I will have to go into the next cycle of no content/bad content worrying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yup, I am also kinda stuck in a condition that I both fear for the lack of her appereance(in the comics) and her actual appearance(in the MCU).
    It's like an endless game of rolling dice, it's already hard enough to get content about her at all, on top of that, you need to pray the material she actual gets will treat her right. And even after that, I will have to go into the next cycle of no content/bad content worrying lol.
    Same here. It's bad that Wanda's is getting another movie appearance and possibly a new comic and we are afraid of how she will be portrayed.

There's also the fact that some of the leakers grab people by the foot with their scoops. Then try to scam with NFTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    From EPCOT Disney

That's cool. What is it a poster?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Exactly, it could easily be the mysterious enemy which leads to Ms. America encountering Strange
    It also has What If Strange who takes powers for his own use.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    ANNNDDDDD I am Already Planning a Mid-March trip to Disney World this Year!!!!
    I was supposed to go there before Covid. Now waiting for everything to clear. Gonna go with my bf and family to go build lightsabers and see some attractions.

Well Wanda doesn't appear on the new Judgement Day teaser image, which is a good thing.

Extraordinary Member

I don't agree, though I understand why others might not want to see her in a bad story, for me it's better than no story at all (again), which is what we're looking at for at least another few months.