Page 5 of 456 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Kinda dissapointed that it says that they're going to introduce a new hero, feel like it gonna be that hero who resolves the problem with chthon

would wanda's spell fix Miora's problem? iirc she won't come back if she gets killed before her X-gene activates but Wanda just made a spell that saves people even if they die before activating.

That's really up to Marvel. Because the spell is supposed to work like that. But I think the X-Books will have to work out the finer details of what that means.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Kinda dissapointed that it says that they're going to introduce a new hero, feel like it gonna be that hero who resolves the problem with chthon
    What? They are gonna introduce a new hero in the last issue and solve that problem?(It's the same mistake in that Carnage run with all that Symbiote ass pull.)
    I really hope the new hero is created/born as the result of this story instead of being an asspull to resolve the story.
    Give Wanda a new buddy, like a N'Garai demon who is somewhat nice(And make it like Thori who walk the line between being cute and murderous), how about that?
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 01-04-2022 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    What? They are gonna introduce a new hero in the last issue and solve that problem?(It's the same mistake in that Carnage run with all that Symbiote ass pull.)
    I really hope the new hero is created/born as the result of this story instead of being an asspull to resolve the story.
    Give Wanda a new buddy, like a N'Garai demon who is somewhat nice(And make it like Thori who walk the line between being cute and murderous), how about that?
    From the Solicitation

THE FATE OF ALL EXISTENCE LIES IN THE HANDS OF FIVE TWISTED MINDS! Five of the world’s greatest heroes – Spider-Man, Black Bolt, Blade, Wasp, and Iron Man – took a chance and read from the cursed Darkhold. They were meant to gain the power to fight back the dread elder god Chthon – but instead they’ve lost their minds and all they once held dear. Was it worth the cost? And who is their bold new ally – a product of Chthon’s dark dimension, or something else entirely? Steve Orlando and Cian Tormey deliver a heart-pounding conclusion to the epic Darkhold event – and introduce a hero who will take the Marvel Universe by storm!
    Not keen on introducing a brand new character right at the end of any story. Hopefully whoever they are doesn't impact too much on Wanda and Chthon

Some new stuff coming out with Wanda on it.

There is a children's book with Stephen and Wanda in it.

There are new Scarlet Witch shirts up on Amazon

Those can be found here

Titans Series figures revealed

FISgz-PXMAMj3lz.jpg

Those are toys for the kids line so it always look kinda awful lol but its good that she's getting this merch with kids

This is kinda interesting from the box

Extraordinary Member

Disney sure does want the world to think this movie has Doctor Strange teaming up with the Scarlet Witch. Clearly impossible though.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Disney sure does want the world to think this movie has Doctor Strange teaming up with the Scarlet Witch. Clearly impossible though.
    I think the same i hope something happens at the end tho and not the worst scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Surely leaks would never get things wrong. Because that person got Spidey right and other things, but also got things wrong to the point where they had to create a whole new profile to hide their record, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I don’t think it’s actually a new hero, but just Wanda in a twisted form
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I don’t think it’s actually a new hero, but just Wanda in a twisted form
    My hope is that it's a Montesi. I think the twisted Wandas were just teaser covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I love that panel. Wanda rarely jokes, so those moments are coveted.