Page 51 of 456 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

I personally think it'll be fine. It's just a one off mini. I'm glad she's in it. I just don't blame anyone for being skeptical. Marvel has earned it. And if they were worried at all about how we feel about it, they'd change how they approach the character. They seem happy to delegate her to surprise guest appearances and variant covers. So I don't think they care.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I always enjoy reading your perspective. You are reasonable and can see the good and the bad.

I guess Trial of Magneto doesn't exist which despite its name was all about Wanda and her plan. Also she was obviously in only 2 issues of Darkhold because those were the only issues that actually dealt with the story at hand. The rest was just filler. Doesn't change that is was a Wanda story though.

Oh so Im not a fan? My bad. Someone should have told me that sooner. Or are you just saying that Im not a "real" fan like you?
    Either way Im here to talk about a character that I enjoy as should everyone else here so Im just saying this once. Pull that again and you go straight to my ignore list. I really have better things do than that.
    ToM is a cringe-fest, the only tolerable part is the result.
    Darkhold is nice and all but they dedicate rather little content to her.
    And both kinda got montly release which again makes her appearances rather rare.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 02-06-2022 at 09:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's a small little story in a "Women of Marvel" special oneshot. It's hardly gonna matter at all even if they showed Wanda eating a baby for breakfest. It's either gonna be fun and we're like "oh, nice" at best or it's kinda dumb/boring and we're disappointed at worst.
    It is probably gonna be an indicator about how new comers view Wanda's character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    There's no such thing as a "real fan" or "not a real fan." And the story will probably be cute.

This thread does have a lot of very gloomy regulars in it because we've been posting for years waiting for the character to get back to where she used to be in comics, and somehow it just never happens, so we're kind of shell-shocked from years of bad treatment and worried for her future in all media. But that's what comes from years of following this character, and it's not the same for everyone (or even for every longtime poster).

It would be great for there to be more positivity in this thread, but obviously we can't tell each other how we should feel or that we're overreacting, because we just don't know what is going to happen to her, it's out of our hands.
    Personally, I loved WandaVision. Loved Darkhold and Trial of Magneto. Looking forward to Multiverse of Madness.

I’m personally positive on Wanda. It’s okay if some people are negative here, but you can’t make someone feel bad just because you feel
    Bad or they are not hating on what you hate on. We all have the right to our individual beliefs.

Mirka Andolfo is cool, I don't think theres anything to worry about. It's a shame she isn't drawing the story as well because her art is wonderful.

The preview for the Women of Marvel is all wrong. Who would approve a preview with no text which seems to show a hero wanting to pick a fight with a cleaner.

Scarlet Witch by Bruce Timm

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Personally, I loved WandaVision. Loved Darkhold and Trial of Magneto. Looking forward to Multiverse of Madness.

I’m personally positive on Wanda. It’s okay if some people are negative here, but you can’t make someone feel bad just because you feel
    Bad or they are not hating on what you hate on. We all have the right to our individual beliefs.
    I mean, no one claims everyone should be doom and gloom like us. It's Galerion who joked about people being pessimistic and stuff which is fine and all, I would joke about myself as well. But again I don't see how those comments are fringing on your right to feel good and ****. We are just explaining why we feel this way lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I personally think it'll be fine. It's just a one off mini. I'm glad she's in it. I just don't blame anyone for being skeptical. Marvel has earned it. And if they were worried at all about how we feel about it, they'd change how they approach the character. They seem happy to delegate her to surprise guest appearances and variant covers. So I don't think they care.
    Yup, the real problem is her lack of resources in comics. Her getting potentially shitty depiction out of those few issues she does appear in is just one more factor.

May is the release date for Doctor Strange 2 so that month should be the best time to launch a new Scarlet Witch series.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    May is the release date for Doctor Strange 2 so that month should be the best time to launch a new Scarlet Witch series.
    It would make sense, but this is Marvel.

Yeah I'm not heightening expectations when they whiffed completely on WandaVision. She's been in the MCU for seven years as well. They only gave her the one solo and put a different artist on each issue. Even though artist changes usually sink books.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    That needs to be Lore, or whatever her name is...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah