Page 52 of 456 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Another attempt at manifesting a Scarlet Witch title. Decided to revisit a costume concept I had at the end of last year. Hopefully some good news soon!

Also for those of you who liked Sailor Scarlet Witch. Here she is in pink!

Really nice work

I read the Wanda and Dr Strange kids reading book. Pietro appears in flashback and a few other guest stars and like most kids stories it has a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I read the Wanda and Dr Strange kids reading book. Pietro appears in flashback and a few other guest stars and like most kids stories it has a happy ending.

Love Wanda's expression in the second image, she looks disgusted at the High Evolutionary hold her and Pietro.

It doesn't even make sense for him to be holding them at that age. He experimented on them as babies. They were with the Maximoffs at this point. Django or Marya should be holding them
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It doesn't even make sense for him to be holding them at that age. He experimented on them as babies. They were with the Maximoffs at this point. Django or Marya should be holding them
    True, but it is a kid's book, I think they can have some leniency with continuity

Probably, it's just a weird choice. Kind of celebrates on of the worst villains.

Extraordinary Member

I think it's cute, and let's face it, 10 years ago they'd have had that same page with Magneto holding them, which wouldn't be any better.

Orlando’s reply to a question about Chthon’s imprisonment in Wanda’s soul.
    https://twitter.com/its_luuck/status...301444096?s=21
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Probably, it's just a weird choice. Kind of celebrates on of the worst villains.
    Hey, cut HE some slack, dude supposedly had loads of kids randomly ending up in his lab for no apparent reasons lol.
    (Also HE is kinda an okay dude in Whizzer&Miss America version, also kinda okay in Magda version, it is not until the Maximoffs version that he actively kidnap&experiment on the twins, he is consistantly a shitty caretaker though.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Orlando’s reply to a question about Chthon’s imprisonment in Wanda’s soul.
    https://twitter.com/its_luuck/status...301444096?s=21
    I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Voodoo situation where a writer sets up a new status quo for Wanda and then nobody uses her so it's never referred to again.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Voodoo situation where a writer sets up a new status quo for Wanda and then nobody uses her so it's never referred to again.
    Probably. The way he described it he gave a valid reason why she can’t use her full is to keep Chthon bound, but at those times she may be tested to use her full power she would be in a situation to choose which requires the greater concentration keeping Chthon bound or stopping whatever is causing trouble at the moment. I just see it as some way of making Wanda not OP, but still saying she is OP.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Hey, cut HE some slack, dude supposedly had loads of kids randomly ending up in his lab for no apparent reasons lol.
    (Also HE is kinda an okay dude in Whizzer&Miss America version, also kinda okay in Magda version, it is not until the Maximoffs version that he actively kidnap&experiment on the twins, he is consistantly a shitty caretaker though.)
    Yeah, I'm judging him purely on his more recent canon. If it were an incidental thing and he hadn't experimented on babies and other people without permission, it'd be different.

Extraordinary Member

I kinda just treat the whole thing like a meme at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Same can be said for the ending of TOM. Both give Wanda positive status quos, but it means nothing if they aren't picked up.