Page 56 of 456 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    again there is no filler wave as all waves have a theme be it Avengers, Spider-man, x-men, F4, Deadpool, Venom, Cosmic, Iron Man.
    I can go on https://figurelist.co/marvel-legends-checklist/ and see that is not true, but it doesn't matter. Call everything Sam for all I care. That doesn't mean that Wanda can't be in something in the near future. They've been better at merchandise than with her in comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I can go on https://figurelist.co/marvel-legends-checklist/ and see that is not true, but it doesn't matter. Call everything Sam for all I care. That doesn't mean that Wanda can't be in something in the near future. They've been better at merchandise than with her in comics.
    Oh she will get another figure but so far the only waves listed are D+ wave 3, Across the Spiderverse, Thor love and Thunder and a mystery Avengers wave out in Oct/Nov so it is more than likely it will be an exclusive of some sort.

Well apparently there's gonna be a DSMOM TV spot at the Super Bowl today, and some people are saying they might actually release the 2nd trailer after it.

Wouldn't doubt it. They like to show trailers during the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Oh she will get another figure but so far the only waves listed are D+ wave 3, Across the Spiderverse, Thor love and Thunder and a mystery Avengers wave out in Oct/Nov so it is more than likely it will be an exclusive of some sort.
    As long as it's not a Target exclusive, I'll be ok with it.

As long as it's not a Target exclusive, I'll be ok with it.
    What’s wrong with Target exclusive’s? Really asking out of curiosity.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Nothing actually ends up getting sent out. They delay it for a time and then cancel the order. Happened with several Funko's and Marvel Select figures. Their pre-orders do not preserve the item at all. I think they take more pre-orders than they actually have for stock. Their online is a mess to order from. And their customer service is worse.

spoilers:
    Well...I'm hoping it's a nuanced take. T-T
    end of spoilers

Wanda coming in hot on the multiverse baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzlQ2N6qqg

Yeah it confirms a lot of bad stuff. The only optimism to have now is that this an alt Wanda and not the Wanda. spoilers:
    There are two Wanda's in the trailer. Whether that is dream or reality is yet to be seen.
    end of spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzlQ2N6qqg

Yeah it confirms a lot of bad stuff. The only optimism to have now is that this an alt Wanda and not the Wanda. spoilers:
    There are two Wanda's in the trailer. Whether that is dream or reality is yet to be seen.
    end of spoilers
    While we don't know the context, her line regarding Strange "breaking the rules" and being labeled a hero and her doing the same thing and being labeled an enemy gave me goosebumps. Also, I do find that male heroes get away with a lot and no flack but when a female character does something similar, they always get so much more scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    While we don't know the context, her line regarding Strange "breaking the rules" and being labeled a hero and her doing the same thing and being labeled an enemy gave me goosebumps. Also, I do find that male heroes get away with a lot and no flack but when a female character does something similar, they always get so much more scrutiny.
    And that would be all and great if it weren't still making her a villain (maybe) in the process. At least in the trailer. Her being still in the wrong and saying something true isn't really empowering. It's Marvel trying to have it both ways. I hope it's different in context, but it's not looking good. And if it's right like the rest of the leaks. She's either killed off or believed to be killed off. Which if true I guess gives me the out to completely wash my hands of Marvel.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Depending on what you order, it's a crap shoot with Target Online. App and exclusives.

Some of that stuff gets SOLD out WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too quick and when they get it back in stock-you got less than 30 seconds to order.

Marvel Rising Patriot was NEVER sold in a store. I went through 3 rounds of trying to order it.
    Had Power Rangers SPD Pink and Green get cancelled after I did pre-orders. Had to re order them again.
    Another figure went through 5 rounds (because on Ebay he was going for $70-$200).
    Gamerverse Miles Morales-have 2 of them because they delivered the first one to the WRONG house.

Here is what is FUNNY- those Dr Strange figures are at Target but online Target says they are NOT.

So it's a crap shoot with them in terms of toys and Pops.

Omgg, she looks so good