Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It was a entertaining read as mostly anything written by Jed is but the ending seemed a bit abrupt with no characters getting a chance to show their reactions to the second coming of Dr. Strange. I almost was waiting for klaues or Mordo in the end to come and stab him or something but it seems the spell to revivify strange faded after his younger self died or it was not going to be allowed by Death in which case you would feel she may have shown in person to fetch him as a mark of respect like Captain Marvel but he just disappears a la the snap. At least it he had to die to restore the magic barrier of something like that it would have been more poignant but no it was just gone in a blink without him endeavouring in any way to prevent it. Also the way Six Sorcerer Supremes curb stomped the three entities by forming a pentagram makes one wonder why they didn't try this before. Also the child getting blasted by Astral past self strange was a bit unimaginative way of disposing of the thing. I would have liked it to be some ancient magic or totally new spell which they couldn't absorb or something to stop it. Well quibbles aside it was a decent read and Clea assuming the roles of Sorcerer Supreme of two dimensions is intriguing. It will be interesting to see how Jed pulls it off. Maybe Clea takes a leaf out of Strange and creates a doppelganger to handle both the responsibilities?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    That Asrar cover is wonderful. I've been enjoying all of the main and variant covers I've seen lately.
    Here's another Clea cover with Strange's classic blue costume.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Despite being really tired of 'Death of So and So' tales, I really enjoyed this and I'll look forward to Clea's adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That is gorgeous! Thanks for posting it.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Lovely outfit! Long live the new Sorceress Supreme!

Astonishing Member

Anyone still remember that Strange has or had a vampire brother Victor? He was the 90s Baron Blood and he killed himself but Marc Guggenheim Blade series ending, that revived every vampire has room to bring him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Anyone still remember that Strange has or had a vampire brother Victor? He was the 90s Baron Blood and he killed himself but Marc Guggenheim Blade series ending, that revived every vampire has room to bring him back.
    McKay should bring him back.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

New Multiverse of Madness posters:

https://thedirect.com/article/doctor...intrah-posters
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I think he's gonna become America's guardian/mentor after the Multiverse of Madness film.

Nico from the Runaways would've been a better fit but I'll wait and see what they end up doing.

Looks good.
    I figured Bad Strange was going to be an important enemy.
    While it'll be good to see how the two other versions impact Stephen, I think Wanda will indeed benefit from seeing both sides, too.

And Rintrah!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Interview with Jed MacKay and a preview of the upcoming new Strange book here: https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...w-doctor-doom/

Sounds like MacKay will be featuring Clea's alien/Faltine background in this series. Do you all think we should open a new thread for this series or just post about it here in this existing thread?
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Interview with Jed MacKay and a preview of the upcoming new Strange book here: https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...w-doctor-doom/

Sounds like MacKay will be featuring Clea's alien/Faltine background in this series. Do you all think we should open a new thread for this series or just post about it here in this existing thread?
    I would suggest a Clea Appreciation thread would be more on-point, especially since this thread will likely be full of movie talk sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I would suggest a Clea Appreciation thread would be more on-point, especially since this thread will likely be full of movie talk sooner than later.
    I agree. If someone else doesn't open a new thread, I'll make one shortly.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

BANNED

It's weird that Jed is writing a second series with a white haired female protagonist who was previously a member of a heroes cast and has gray tendencies. Wonder if he has some predilection for writing characters of such a specific set. If he writes an ongoing storm series next I wouldn't be too surprised.

So basically Clea wants what she wants and doesn't take any @#$% .