Page 224 of 238 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3557
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Which just shows Tenoch appreciates his fans, especially his superfans, like yourself. Congrats!

It turned out better than good. It is so damn cool! Congrats to all of you. And again, thank you to all for doing it and for supporting Namor. Awesome!
    When he was mobbed by the papparazzi in an airport Tenoch says to them that "They (the fans) are more important", someone translated it so I could understand. He really loves the fans!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post
    hahaha yesss go for it. It turned out so good, I was trying to think of a way to unite all these new Namor cosplayers together and came up with this idea and tranisition. So happy with the result. And yes! Tenoch saw it, he's actually been following me since July!
    This was such an inspired idea and so many people came together, go Namor Nation!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I def see her as the sisterly/cousin type of character! She's so amazing and I love her take on the character so much!
    Hope so too. She seems like a great character and actress.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

MCU Direct has collected most of the concept art for MCU Namor. Which is nice, instead of having to look all over the place. I think there are a few that we haven't seen before. Also with links and credits, which alot of folks reposting the art left off for some reason. Besides proper credit, when you see the original post, you get tidbits like this one I found at Adi Granov's instagram from another concept artist, Phil Saunders.

Quote Originally Posted by philjdsaunders
    Oh yeah, I remember the live octopus idea for Namora’s headdress! That was cool, wish we’d followed through with it. Of course then it would have become the movie about the live octopus head!!

https://thedirect.com/article/namor-...marvel-studios

This next one wasn't about the costume, but about how Namor flew. Some interesting ideas and additional powers.

"The challenge was tough to make it look believable (and cool ) and @anthony_francisco_art succeed in it! My task here was to work on how he’s able to fly. How it’s looking like, avoiding the old stereotype of a Superman flying straight with one fist forward. So it was about finding another and fresher way. I’ve started with the idea of him being able to vary the density of moisture all around and to create some micro clouds that he use as support to change direction or take impulsion. It’s also a good trick to create a singular visual signature [element to] him flying, with droplets and mist around him,"

Last edited by Reviresco; 12-01-2022 at 09:11 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I AM LOSING MY WHOLE MIND, WE COULD HAVE HAD MORE? More Talokan characters who aren't extras? I wish we had gotten this!!! I need them to release all the extra scenes.
    I knew you'd appreciate that as I did. With SCREAMING!!!! lol

I doubt they did the special effects for that scene, but I'd take the raw footage as extras on a DVD. Or even the script. But Tenoch Namor footage with more Talokanil would be ideal.

I def see her as the sisterly/cousin type of character! She's so amazing and I love her take on the character so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Hope so too. She seems like a great character and actress.
    I agree to both! I wish we got more info and interactions between them, because what we got was intriguing and puzzling to me. I mean, there's the obvious hero worship, but Mabel's Namora doesn't hesitate to question or protest MCU Namor, so her ... religious faith is not complete.

When he was mobbed by the papparazzi in an airport Tenoch says to them that "They (the fans) are more important", someone translated it so I could understand. He really loves the fans!
    We should definitely enjoy it while it is all new to him, before it gets to be too much. Of course, fans are much better than papparazzi. He's going to a big comic con this weekend, so let's see if he survives.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Finally got back my photos from the Namor MCU Ceremonial Armor. I aboslotely loved making this and I actually made this in 2 1/2 weeks to make it in time for the premiere. I am going to make some adjustments since I was able to get many pictures from the real costumes when they displayed it on the premiere, as I love accuarcy lol. Although I will say I basically nailed the shoulders, when I saw it in real life I had to do a double take cause I was like damn look at me. This is probably my favorite Namor cosplay ive ever made

Finally got back my photos from the Namor MCU Ceremonial Armor. I aboslotely loved making this and I actually made this in 2 1/2 weeks to make it in time for the premiere. I am going to make some adjustments since I was able to get many pictures from the real costumes when they displayed it on the premiere, as I love accuarcy lol. Although I will say I basically nailed the shoulders, when I saw it in real life I had to do a double take cause I was like damn look at me. This is probably my favorite Namor cosplay ive ever made

SO cool! This is a great photoshoot! So many details on the costume. You are right, the shoulder pieces are awesome. Even the wind is co-operating to dramatically furl your 'cape' dramatically.

Also, kudos to your photographer!

I love all of these, the last one the best!

What effect were you going for with your hands?

The time of day appears to be about 7PM during the Summer? Perfect sun, clouds and natural lighting!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hmmm. I hope not. I love what little of the relationship we see between MCU Namor and Namora. There's clearly love and respect and trust there, but I don't get the feeling that it is romantic.

The actress playing Namora is Mexican, and may, like Huerta, have indigenous roots, even if they don't claim to be indigenous. She just did such a great job and with so little dialog and screen time.
    well.. most Mexicans have ancestors who were there before the Spaniards arrived. the Spanish weren't trying to exterminate the locals, mostly just conquer them... which led to intermingling... a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love all of these, the last one the best!

What effect were you going for with your hands?

The time of day appears to be about 7PM during the Summer? Perfect sun, clouds and natural lighting!

It's from the movie, Phoenixx. I could spoil for it you ....

But yes! LOVE all these!

It's from the movie, Phoenixx. I could spoil for it you ....

But yes! LOVE all these!
    Oh, okay, thanks Rev, but I will avoid looking for now. I want to wait until I see the movie. Thanks for telling me! (Walks around with my eyes closed, lol)
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh, okay, thanks Rev, but I will avoid looking for now. I want to wait until I see the movie. Thanks for telling me! (Walks around with my eyes closed, lol)
    LOL! Be careful, don't walk into ... ;p

It's not a big thing, but I figured you didn't want to be spoiled. But go see the movie!

‘Wakanda Forever’: Hannah Beachler On Creating Namor’s Talokan World

This article is amazing! It's full of the answers to questions we've been posing about MCU Namor and Talokan. And stuff we didn't ask, like, Princess Fen was a scientist and ASTRONOMER! That explains part of the reason why she loved her old home and the surface so much. Can't be an astronomer underwater!

And so much that we didn't get to see in the movie. LOVE the fiber optics thing. Makes so much sense. Going to read it again.

Also on the same site:

‘Wakanda Forever’: Ruth Carter On Fashioning Namor’s Undersea Costumes & The New Black Panther Armor
    Last edited by Reviresco; 12-01-2022 at 04:14 PM.

‘Wakanda Forever’: Hannah Beachler On Creating Namor’s Talokan World

This article is amazing! It's full of the answers to questions we've been posing about MCU Namor and Talokan. And stuff we didn't ask, like, Princess Fen was a scientist and ASTRONOMER! That explains part of the reason why she loved her old home and the surface so much. Can't be an astronomer underwater!

And so much that we didn't get to see in the movie. LOVE the fiber optics thing. Makes so much sense. Going to read it again.

Also on the same site:

‘Wakanda Forever’: Ruth Carter On Fashioning Namor’s Undersea Costumes & The New Black Panther Armor
    Without even realizing it I think, they re-created how 616 Namor collected art and artifacts from the surface world, either from sunken wrecks or from taking them himself, and kept them all in his own personal space. I've yet to read or hear anything that references the filmmakers were trying to translate this aspect of 616 Namor's character, that he's an artist himself and collector of art and artifacts, yet this is one of my very favourite things about the film, as it's always been once of my very favourite traits of 616 Namor. One that so few people even remember or know about.

I honestly don't understand why there isn't and "Art Of" book yet. They almost always come out near release of their film.
    Last edited by Doombot; 12-01-2022 at 04:31 PM.

I am torn between crying with joy, and steaming with rage. THIS is how Namor and Cap should be written. But instead we have the crap Aaron is writing where two faced "Captain Rogers" is treating Namor like isht and Namor is just taking it. Am tempted to send Aaron a copy of this.

https://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost....63&postcount=1

Last edited by Reviresco; 12-01-2022 at 04:43 PM.