Page 226 of 238 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3557

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Trying to find more info about this, but I saw this on Twitter. It will be mine.

https://twitter.com/Twins4477/status...Dq884WC74JV0bw

Iron Studios doesn't have it on their site, but keep an eye out there and at Sideshow, where they are one of their lines?

https://www.ironstudios.com/
    This is very nice--colorful, detailed, so true to life.

I know that "it will be mine" feeling, lol. I hope you find it and get it, Reviresco!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

I know that "it will be mine" feeling, lol. I hope you find it and get it, Reviresco!
    Thank you, Phoenixx. I knew you would understand.

Found this to give folks an idea of scale.

https://twitter.com/tenochupdates/st...yS1mdKvl3X1TCg
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Do you have a link for these? I'm trying to find the artist
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Oh man, speaking of the earlier MCU films, remember this shot from the first Captain America trailer? I was convinced it was going to be Namor meeting Steve. I was so very very sadly mistaken.

back when they were calling for extras to wear prosthetics and be in water I thought for sure that was the Atlanteans but it turned out to be the Skrulls

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Do you have a link for these? I'm trying to find the artist
    https://www.instagram.com/jeffsimpsonkh/
    https://twitter.com/jeffsimpsonkh/st...66536216145920

Thank you very much!

Thank you, Phoenixx. I knew you would understand.

Found this to give folks an idea of scale.

https://twitter.com/tenochupdates/st...yS1mdKvl3X1TCg
    Oh I do! If I were to find a nice Phoenix statue of this calibur, I would aboslutely make it mine!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    It is interesting to see the differences between these concept art and what made it into the movie. I'm not sure what those studs in her cheeks are supposed to be -- are they jewelry or something to hook the mask on?

Thinking about some of the reports of scenes left on the cutting room floor ... there's actually probably enough there to actually make a Namor and Talokan movie. It's too bad they can't do something like a straight to streaming version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    back when they were calling for extras to wear prosthetics and be in water I thought for sure that was the Atlanteans but it turned out to be the Skrulls
    I remember that too! And when they were renting out a studio in Hawaii, and we thought it might be a stealth Namor appearance / show, only to turn out to be the Inhumans show.

Namor fans are nothing if not desperately optimistic. LOL!

Oh I do! If I were to find a nice Phoenix statue of this calibur, I would aboslutely make it mine!
    Indeed!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

It is interesting to see the differences between these concept art and what made it into the movie. I'm not sure what those studs in her cheeks are supposed to be -- are they jewelry or something to hook the mask on?

Thinking about some of the reports of scenes left on the cutting room floor ... there's actually probably enough there to actually make a Namor and Talokan movie. It's too bad they can't do something like a straight to streaming version of it.
    Honestly? I'm really not sure WHAT the artist is drawing here. the strip on the nose... looks glued on? same with chin, then there's nose and ear.. piercings?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Honestly? I'm really not sure WHAT the artist is drawing here. the strip on the nose... looks glued on? same with chin, then there's nose and ear.. piercings?
    In the movie, the strip on the forehead and nose is part of a breathing mask. Yes, the piercings are Mesoamerican inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    They're actually decorations that extend from piercings. A piercing through the small fleshy area wher ethe nose meet the brow/forehead and a piercing through the bottom lip.

Ok, so to keep them all in one spot, I've started a talokan concept art thread here and if you want it on the blog then the link here not all the arts are up yet since I have it on a queue/posting when I can but it should all be up over the next week or so, sorry everyone it's been kinda busy with RL stuff. hopefully I will be able to archive as much as I can in easy to find posts.

Still working on some masterposts with links and stuff to keep things all neat on the namor blog so hopefully I can get those done soon.

I can't wait till the dvd comes out because I will be so excited to see all the extrea talokan stuff! And I've got the same artist who did my Sub-Mariner: Ascension piece to do a Namor/Talokan piece, which hopefully will be ready before Namor week this year! speaking of which I will need to start setting that up, because there will be more people joining in I'm sure!

I went ahead and got the Titan version of this Namor. Limited articulation. But if Sideshow/when does the 12" figure I will seriously have to think about adding it to my collection.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all