Page 133 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3557
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'm screaming! Someone's gonna do an animated GIF of Namor's ankle wings flapping real soon I bet!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I'm screaming! Someone's gonna do an animated GIF of Namor's ankle wings flapping real soon I bet!
    Yoooo, wingssssss!!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Someone did! It's already up on tumblr!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I am SO EMOTIONAL right now, seeing Namor FLYING in the trailer. They really are going to do amazing things with his character in this movie!

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I mean what else can a fan ask for: pointy ears - check, wings/flying - double check, pure bad assery - triple check!

I don't hate it, but grafting Namor onto a wholly separate and actually existing culture just feels so off to me, and he doesn't look as...pristine and regal as comic Namor does. Like I can't see comic Namor wearing all that headpieces and ornate stuff on him.

No fault to the actor though, he seems to be playing what he was hired to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't hate it, but grafting Namor onto a wholly separate and actually existing culture just feels so off to me, and he doesn't look as...pristine and regal as comic Namor does. Like I can't see comic Namor wearing all that headpieces and ornate stuff on him.

No fault to the actor though, he seems to be playing what he was hired to play.
    unfortunately, we both know that in less then a year 616 Namor will be synergized to the MCU version.

we take what we can, the fact that so much is true to character is good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    unfortunately, we both know that in less then a year 616 Namor will be synergized to the MCU version.

we take what we can, the fact that so much is true to character is good enough for me.
    Comic Namor with long hair and a goatee would look so weird .

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

SCREAAAAAMINNNNNNNG silently at work.

AAAAAAAAAH!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Hey Rev, blue skin only when out of water confirmed.

Also, Ocra mounts lol, sonofa...

Seeing Namor take off and use his wings for the directional change mid air was pretty fucking awesome.

I don't know how I feel about the super fast wing flapping tho. I know it's been a debate in comics for years. But it's really walking the line between really cool and super silly.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

There's no way they can synergize this Namor and Talocan with 616 Namor and Atlantis. Either MCU Talocan is ignored in 616 or 616 Atlantis gets completely erased.

Two things right away:
    1) Shuri's big reveal as the Black Panther is in Namor's throne chamber, drained of water. So Talocan will face retribution after attacking Wakanda in the more famous trailer scenes.
    2) The quick scene of Namor angrily thrusting or stabbing his spear down, has the Black Panther in the background. Suggesting what many people have been thinking, that Namor and the Panther end up joining forces to face a third party.

Is there a Hope Van Dyne in 616?

Is there a Nadia in the MCU?

They could remain as they are. Expect something though that links to the movie.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all