Page 143 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3557
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    You know it is bad, when even the artist apologizes for the portrayal.

https://twitter.com/alexmaleev/statu...bm5fFmI-JwMX0g
    takes a good dude to know he done Namor (and his fans) dirty

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Thinking a bit more on the Orka question ... I think I would take a page from the animals, and make a pod of Orkas, led by a matriarch Orka. I'd make them more intelligent and less strong. Extreme teamwork would be part of their threat. They'll need some other powers to, but that's a start.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Marvel booth at NYCC has a Black Panther: Wakanda Forever standee for photo-ops!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1578062858704896001
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Don't worry fam. I got you.

Attachment 125238

(sorry I couldn't resist, I'll see myself out)

It's.... definitely something. I've never seen Maleev's Namor, so I'm really shocked lol.

BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Don't worry fam. I got you.

Attachment 125238

(sorry I couldn't resist, I'll see myself out)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    That Maleev Namor is an atrocity which ruined an otherwise enjoyable book.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    It's.... definitely something. I've never seen Maleev's Namor, so I'm really shocked lol.
    SO odd. I wonder what Maleev was going for with that particular Namor character design. He's done much better takes on Sub-Mariner elsewhere, even with the Illuminati, so it must have been around the same time eh? Truly mystifying...

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Imagine how fans felt when we were reading the comic. OMG.

Yes, there are more panels of that ugly slovenly Namor in that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    SO odd. I wonder what Maleev was going for with that particular Namor character design. He's done much better takes on Sub-Mariner elsewhere, even with the Illuminati, so it must have been around the same time eh? Truly mystifying...

Exactly. It's the only time Maleev did this. I think there was something in Bendis' script that prompted that version of Namor, or perhaps Bendis said something to him, so that we got that.

Also, nice commission piece.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Went to Target today and checked out the toy section. They had started a big display for Wakanda Forever products. It looks like they have more stocking to do but they did have these

I'm not a fan of the Titan Heroes series and they are geared to younger fans. If you have a youngster that is interested this would be the kind of figure to get. They are about 10 or 12 inches tall.

They did have a RiRi Williams/Iron Heart but it's in the new packaging, which has riled up some collecters. I've seen some angry videos on YouTube about the fact that you can't see the figure. So just go the the Hasbro website and preview them

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I think we are getting a new Namor statue. Diamond Select?

https://twitter.com/sidewalksiren/st...SFueoKTiwwrm5g

Haven't seen an official announcement, but I think this is from NYCC.
    Love it, ahhh there is just so much merch these days and my wallet is suffering! XD
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Found something more official from AgentM's twitter feed, so yes. Save up your pennies for this Diamond Select statue.

https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/15...yqTIOkoThTw-ZA

Also, watch the video for an amazing Beta Ray Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Went to Target today and checked out the toy section. They had started a big display for Wakanda Forever products. It looks like they have more stocking to do but they did have these

I'm not a fan of the Titan Heroes series and they are geared to younger fans. If you have a youngster that is interested this would be the kind of figure to get. They are about 10 or 12 inches tall.

Yes, the Titan line isn't as detailed or articulated, but I'm getting it. Been in the Namor merchandise desert too long.

They did have a RiRi Williams/Iron Heart but it's in the new packaging, which has riled up some collecters. I've seen some angry videos on YouTube about the fact that you can't see the figure. So just go the the Hasbro website and preview them
    I guess I'm going to attempt both stores. Not a big fan of actually going into Wal-Mart, and the non-remodelling Target is not close, but for Namor, I'll make the sacrifice. ;p

I was wondering about the packaging on the Black Panther Legends figures. Interesting. I'll report when I get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The Marvel booth at NYCC has a Black Panther: Wakanda Forever standee for photo-ops!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1578062858704896001

This reminds me -- Target is partnering with Marvel and Disney, and will be featuring Target exclusives. So keep an eye open for any Namor exclusives there.

Don't look Doombot!

New Funko incoming!

https://twitter.com/NamorNews/status...XkkCDN1PRQUqoQ
    Last edited by Reviresco; 10-07-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yes, the Titan line isn't as detailed or articulated, but I'm getting it. Been in the Namor merchandise desert too long.

I guess I'm going to attempt both stores. Not a big fan of actually going into Wal-Mart, and the non-remodelling Target is not close, but for Namor, I'll make the sacrifice. ;p

I was wondering about the packaging on the Black Panther Legends figures. Interesting. I'll report when I get mine.
    The Target I went to had a special Wakanda Forever cardboard display graphic set up that was pretty large and noticable. You could spot their display from a couple of aisles away.

Adding picture...on the left of the photo you can see the aisle of shelves. That's to give it some scale. This was a really large display but they hadn't put anything there yet as of yesterday.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-08-2022 at 09:36 AM.

The Target I went to had a special Wakanda Forever cardboard display graphic set up that was pretty large and noticable. You could spot their display from a couple of aisles away.

Adding picture...on the left of the photo you can see the aisle of shelves. That's to give it some scale. This was a really large display but they hadn't put anything there yet as of yesterday.
    Wow. Impressive.

We need NamorCosplay to head down there in costume for some pics, STAT!

I'm going to stop by after work. Will report this evening if my looting is successful.

I think we are getting a new Namor statue. Diamond Select?

https://twitter.com/sidewalksiren/st...SFueoKTiwwrm5g

Haven't seen an official announcement, but I think this is from NYCC.
    I like this one!

Rev, do you know who is next to Namor with the pinky-red crystals? That looks good next to Namor's blue water-base.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!