Page 157 of 238 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3557
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I'm pretty sure Namor will be in several future MCU movies. I'm still hoping they do a D+ show as well, to fully expand the character and changed culture.

Awesome! It's always nice to meet creators who are nice and approachable.

I was wondering about this line in the trailer also. At first, just listening to it, I heard "He covets vibranium." But today, I'm reading articles saying it Namor, to which I have to give a jaundiced eye. I mean, Namor is CLEARLY not covered at all, much less in vibranium. I'm not sure who it could be that they are talking about. Attuma? I think it would be odd to give out the end credit in the trailer, if it were Doom. Maybe they are talking about Lionheart, before they realize who is under the armor?
    That's exactly what I said to a friend, "he covets" and then this says covered, and I really dont think its Namor being covered could be doom!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    That's exactly what I said to a friend, "he covets" and then this says covered, and I really dont think its Namor being covered could be doom!
    Good to know I wasn't the only one who heard that.

I don't know. It's an odd bit, for sure.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Here's an article for Namor's best Comic Book Quotes ... I'm going to have to disagree, especially since there's not an Imperius Rex!! amongst them.

https://screenrant.com/wakanda-forev...quotes-comics/
    Last edited by Reviresco; 10-21-2022 at 12:33 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Avengers Assemble Alpha with art by Bryan Hitch. Words by Jason Aaron. The end is coming. THANK GOODNESS!

Why does it look like Thor is about to slap Namor on the back?

Here's an article for Namor's best Comic Book Quotes ... I'm going to have to disagree, especially since there's not an Imperius Rex!! amongst them.

https://screenrant.com/wakanda-forev...quotes-comics/
    Not one IMPERIUS REX!? this sucks. also Namor has waayyy better quotes than half the stuff there, lol.

Avengers Assemble Alpha with art by Bryan Hitch. Words by Jason Aaron. The end is coming. THANK GOODNESS!

Namor's head looks so small there, and I couldnt figure out why until I realized his hair isn't all longish and flowy which is the usual look for that armor/design, god I cannot wait until Namor is out of all avengers books and out of that armor!!! #bringbackthespeedo

Not one IMPERIUS REX!? this sucks. also Namor has waayyy better quotes than half the stuff there, lol.
    Seriously. Even just the modern quotes: Where's that quote to Osborn, about 'letting him talk to him is a gift"? Where's the Hickman quotes? Where's the Gillen quotes?

Namor's head looks so small there, and I couldnt figure out why until I realized his hair isn't all longish and flowy which is the usual look for that armor/design, god I cannot wait until Namor is out of all avengers books and out of that armor!!! #bringbackthespeedo
    All of the men's heads are small. I think that's Hitch's style. But yes, you are right. It looks odd, because the hair is not long, and he's not unkept with that fuzz.

But I love the look Namor is giving Thor, like, "Don't you dare."

I STILL have no idea why Aaron has Namor in this mess. He certainly hasn't got a plotline.

Watching that new teaser again ... I'm so glad to see Namor doing amazing things in FLIGHT. I hope it makes comic writers remember that Namor is a first class flyer.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 10-21-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Just realized. Now that Namor in the MCU, we could actually get him in a WHAT IF? episode!

Hmmmm

Commission piece by Geoff Shaw. SVTU!!

It will be curious to see what, if any, relationship past rulers of "Atlantis" (whatever the name they're using here) had with Wakanda, especially in the ancient past.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

that is a really nice piece except Doom's nose is too pointy!

This has to be the worst lineup of Avengers, I swear. Get Namor and poor Thor out of there. Thor's like, I'm just gonna grab some Iron Bawls to see if I can get kicked off this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    This has to be the worst lineup of Avengers, I swear. Get Namor and poor Thor out of there. Thor's like, I'm just gonna grab some Iron Bawls to see if I can get kicked off this team.
    LOL! Okay, maybe he's doing that to Iron Man instead of threatening to slap Namor on the back.

Well, I certainly am not going to defend it. It is ridiculously over powered. I mean, you've got two Thors, a Starbrand, and a freaking Phoenix ... with tonfa sticks dear god. I'm so glad that the Phoenix resurrected this first round loser, because of her amazing originality, that uses the Phoenix force to make tonfa sticks. SMH.

And YES, please! Get Namor off this team, if Aaron is writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    that is a really nice piece except Doom's nose is too pointy!
    It is! But so is Namor's. ;p I guess this is water manipulating Namor, since I don't recall Doom's castle being that close to the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    It will be curious to see what, if any, relationship past rulers of "Atlantis" (whatever the name they're using here) had with Wakanda, especially in the ancient past.
    Given the murals that Namor was working on, I think there probably was. Of course, there's the question of exactly how old is Namor?

Last edited by Reviresco; 10-22-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Just realized. Now that Namor in the MCU, we could actually get him in a WHAT IF? episode!

Hmmmm
    I'm counting on the Marvel/MCU hype machine to do nothing but shove Namor content to the front of everything until people are sick of him (not me, never me, I've been waiting for this for years) lol, like you know how it goes, something happens in the mcu and then its all over the comics with guest starrings and comics and events and stuff, so please let's have everything focused on Namor and atlantis

oh i love this very much!!!