Page 229 of 238 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3557

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    The Cap book, OTOH, is awesome. There's only one more page, but it is as lovely as the rest. Plus there's a panel where Cap tells The Destroyer, who's an old man, that Namor said hello. Which isn't exactly what Namor said. But Destroyer says, "My God, put that on my tombstone." LOL!

This book is very much about the interactions between Cap and his friends.
    Yep, It was great!
    I loved how Namor did'nt spoilers:
    suddenly become a spy to conviniently fit into the story, brightest diamond! haha amazing
    end of spoilers

Yes, Namor acknowledged Roger, a surface dweller and compliments him too??
    He knew not many people have that privilege!
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Wakanda Welcomes You.
    @wakandawelcomes
    Vicki Pui's storyboard art of the battle between Shuri the Black People & Namor for Marvel Studios 2022 film Black Panther Wakanda Forever.

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-08-2022 at 12:11 AM.

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-08-2022 at 08:38 AM.

Im guessing Shuri has to reluctantly get reinforcements from a certain person

MCU - The Direct
    @MCU_Direct
    The "first wave" of Avengers to attempt to take down Kang in AVENGERS: THE KANG DYNASTY is rumored to include:

- #ShangChi
    - Sam Wilson's #CaptainAmerica
    - Shuri's #BlackPanther

Cozy
    @HannahEBeachler
    The doors to enter Namor's throne room.
    Graphic Designer: #KelseyBrennan
    #WakandaForever

weet
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Cozy
    @HannahEBeachler
    We never forgot about the cannon of Namor. Look for this....
    #WakandaForever

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Cozy
    @HannahEBeachler
    The doors to enter Namor's throne room.
    Graphic Designer: #KelseyBrennan
    #WakandaForever

See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Cozy
    @HannahEBeachler
    We never forgot about the cannon of Namor. Look for this....
    #WakandaForever
    OMG!

THANK YOU! I love this! It's great that Hannah Beachler is sharing these amazing details. And for all the naysayers, it's great to see that yes, they did appreciate the comics and tried to get stuff in from them. But I knew that already.

I need the Throne Room printed BIG so I can read it and frame it up.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Wakanda Welcomes You.
    @wakandawelcomes
    Vicki Pui's storyboard art of the battle between Shuri the Black People & Namor for Marvel Studios 2022 film Black Panther Wakanda Forever.

I really like that version of Talokan. Of course, it is well lit, which might have something to do with it. LOL!

It really is amazing how much of the water scenes were shot underwater. I wonder if they did any dry to wet scenes? Oddly, maybe the ones with Shuri in the suit?

Also, this was one of them where they CGI all the kelp 'feathers' of his head dress. Which was probably a good thing underwater. That thing looked heavy, even without "wet feathers."

Im guessing Shuri has to reluctantly get reinforcements from a certain person

MCU - The Direct
    @MCU_Direct
    The "first wave" of Avengers to attempt to take down Kang in AVENGERS: THE KANG DYNASTY is rumored to include:

- #ShangChi
    - Sam Wilson's #CaptainAmerica
    - Shuri's #BlackPanther
    Hmmm. If Namor isn't in there with Shuri, I will be severely disappointed. He really needs to show up before than, in my very biased opinion. But of course, these are all rumors.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I read this too fast and thought I saw Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Sorry, not sorry. Been around Doombot too much.
    Cozy
    @HannahEBeachler
    Namor's Establishment Story. Inspired by The Tablet from the Temple of the Foliated Cross, Palenque (where the Talokanil's ancestors originally hail from), late Classic Period. Namor transcends from boy to Ajaw, he stands on Land as a boy, then on Shark as Ajaw.
    #WakandaForever
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-08-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Yep, It was great!
    I loved how Namor did'nt spoilers:
    suddenly become a spy to conviniently fit into the story, brightest diamond! haha amazing
    end of spoilers

Yes, Namor acknowledged Roger, a surface dweller and compliments him too??
    He knew not many people have that privilege!
    Exactly! I remember from Winter Soldier Winter Kills, IIRC, where Bucky thinks something similar, that 'glad to see you are not dead, Barnes,' was high praise indeed from Namor. LOL!

I know! That was a perfect line that only Namor could have delivered. Reminded me of Stuart Moore's line from Loa's grandmother -- though Namor meant it quite differently. And I love how we get to see the perceptive and straight talking side of Namor, but with his own sense of humor. This is how he should be written, especially with the Invaders.

I really like that version of Talokan. Of course, it is well lit, which might have something to do with it. LOL!

It really is amazing how much of the water scenes were shot underwater. I wonder if they did any dry to wet scenes? Oddly, maybe the ones with Shuri in the suit?

Also, this was one of them where they CGI all the kelp 'feathers' of his head dress. Which was probably a good thing underwater. That thing looked heavy, even without "wet feathers."

Hmmm. If Namor isn't in there with Shuri, I will be severely disappointed. He really needs to show up before than, in my very biased opinion. But of course, these are all rumors.
    FWIW I remember the first BP had a really dark scene in theaters however they "lightened" it up once it hit streaming/physical media. Its possible the same thing happens here.

And yea I still think we might have to wait till Secret Wars. Hope not, but there is just so much stuff to probably get too first.

FWIW I remember the first BP had a really dark scene in theaters however they "lightened" it up once it hit streaming/physical media. Its possible the same thing happens here.

And yea I still think we might have to wait till Secret Wars. Hope not, but there is just so much stuff to probably get too first.
    That delay would be really annoying considering some of the shows they've already announced with characters that haven't even appeared yet. We really need a creator / director who wants to do Namor. That's how we got Antman so early, as well as Wonder Man and Blade. Much like the comics, there has to be a creative pushing to use Namor, because the editors and PTB certainly don't care about the character.

That would SUPER if they lightened things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Feige. Fast tracking. Namor. Rev, listen to yourself... lol
    LOL! I know, I know. It was late. I was clearly delusional.

The Namor chibis have arrived. This is the first one I've seen for sale, though.

https://twitter.com/Foudreika/status...Ny6LrwcpoEQKUw

Attuma originally chokes Okoye
    https://twitter.com/livinallisource/...74293666701312

Namora originally ripped off Riri's upgrades

Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 12-08-2022 at 08:39 PM.

The Namor chibis have arrived. This is the first one I've seen for sale, though.

https://twitter.com/Foudreika/status...Ny6LrwcpoEQKUw
    Looks pretty cute