Page 233 of 238 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3557
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Noooooooo! Not Scientist Eudora!!! Get your paws off Euduora, Awesome Andy!

Also. DOOOOOOMBOT!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Mabel is an amazing actress!!!!
    I want to watch some of her other movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I think for sure Roger will be there along with Steve, unsure of who else will be in the book but I look forward to it, and I'm sure Namor will make an appearance.
    Namor already appeared in the book. I'd be surprised if he shows up again.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

When I saw this gif, all I could think was:

I'm going to do this move like this, and I want you to film it in slo-mo and light me up with some hi-def contrast to show off EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE I worked like a fiend for months and ate like a bird to achieve. F**K you Deodato!

https://www.tumblr.com/billykcplan/6...r?source=share

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Phil Boutté
    @pboutte
    Unused Attuma/Talocan Concept for #WakandaForever : Had the idea early on to have the Talocan use tech that was vibranium infused with raw Bismuth crystal. Bismuth has magnetic properties and looks like Mayan/Aztec shape language when cut in half. It would create “water armor”.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Phil Boutté
    @pboutte
    Unused Attuma/Talocan Concept for #WakandaForever : Had the idea early on to have the Talocan use tech that was vibranium infused with raw Bismuth crystal. Bismuth has magnetic properties and looks like Mayan/Aztec shape language when cut in half. It would create “water armor”.
    OMG. This is amazing. That would have been so cool! They could still have the costumes they had, but with a layer of water armor! Of course, that would totally blow a hole in Shuri and Riri's plan to dehydrate Namor so, we lost out.

My personal head canon is the reason Namor keeps covering up in body socks is that like the original black costume Richards made, they circulate water and keep him hydrated. Which explains why they don't use they dehydrated ploy anymore. Of course, I still want the return of the green speedo, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    OMG. This is amazing. That would have been so cool! They could still have the costumes they had, but with a layer of water armor! Of course, that would totally blow a hole in Shuri and Riri's plan to dehydrate Namor so, we lost out.

My personal head canon is the reason Namor keeps covering up in body socks is that like the original black costume Richards made, they circulate water and keep him hydrated. Which explains why they don't use they dehydrated ploy anymore. Of course, I still want the return of the green speedo, regardless.
    I wouldnt be surprised if Namor (or whoever is using him next) adapts something like this. Sort of like Namor and his people learned their lesson and are more prepared next time.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

While looking for some images on my hard drive, I stumbled across these Jim Steranko Marvel Trading Cards from 1993. I'm not even sure where I found them...must have been looking for some Steranko art and stumbled across this preview image probably for something to do with the an Invaders comic.

Phil Boutté
    @pboutte
    Talokan Tech: Continuing down the thought process of my previous post, vibranium/bismuth discs found on the Talokan armor slightly hover away from their housing and begin to spin cycling water around the body so they can breathe and use the water as projectiles! #wakandaforever

videhttps://twitter.com/pboutte/status/1604324706965811201o

Just posting cause I like the image.

Probably the most unexpected Namor cosplay collaboration...Namor and Lord Vashti! Yes, Lord Vashti lol. My friend likes to do makeup transfomrations and i somehow convinced him to be an old blue man haha. Anyway so exciting, based some images off panels from 2020's Atlantis Attacks

Image reference!

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post
    Probably the most unexpected Namor cosplay collaboration...Namor and Lord Vashti! Yes, Lord Vashti lol. My friend likes to do makeup transfomrations and i somehow convinced him to be an old blue man haha. Anyway so exciting, based some images off panels from 2020's Atlantis Attacks

Image reference!
    Amazing work!
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

When I saw this gif, all I could think was:

I'm going to do this move like this, and I want you to film it in slo-mo and light me up with some hi-def contrast to show off EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE I worked like a fiend for months and ate like a bird to achieve. F**K you Deodato!

https://www.tumblr.com/billykcplan/6...r?source=share
    Tenoch might not have quote the best physique unquote but they scouted him for his acting skills and body of work.
    (personally i think he's okay, a leaner Namor up going against Thor or Hulk who's bigger is a nice contrast)
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post

Image reference!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Amazing work!
    Yes!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I love this NamorCosplay. The panel recreations are 'chefs kiss'! So very cool! You are awesome!

Tell your friend thank you for recreating our beloved Vashti. He looked great!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    While looking for some images on my hard drive, I stumbled across these Jim Steranko Marvel Trading Cards from 1993. I'm not even sure where I found them...must have been looking for some Steranko art and stumbled across this preview image probably for something to do with the an Invaders comic.

This was definitely from a trading card set. I want to say Marvel Masterpieces, but I could be wrong there. I LOVE it. A really effective puzzle set, but one shouldn't expect anything less from Steranko. Thanks for posting it.