Page 50 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Actually, there aren't threads for each FF member. And the one who does have an individual thread, Sue, they were talking about Namor. LOL!
    Johnny has his own thread too. As far as I know, not Reed or Ben though.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2022
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Johnny has his own thread too. As far as I know, not Reed or Ben though.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2022
    Ah, newly created in the last two weeks. Congrats Johnny!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

This has been a pretty awful week for me, and I'm highly distracted. I'm not ignoring anyone, and I love reading the posts, but I'm having difficultly responding for a variety of reasons. Will try to catch up tonight if I get back in early enough.

Custom Namor (and Attuma?) figure.

https://www.figurerealm.com/customfi...=view&id=71929
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Totally get it Rev.

Real life is more important ultimately than this.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

As much as I like John's versions of these two,

his women, in any comics are the most beautiful to me.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

You're correct. The vibes were more on her side, which is why she was pretty sympathetic to me.

Didn't Namor once term her one of the bravest person on the surface world or something like that. (during those frightful Tiger Shark days)

There are so many characters who try to become better, whether it is 'healing' or just to get ahead for good - - or bad reasons.

I've never had a problem with Tiger Shark's origin, way back or now.
    ~ Oberon ~

I have always thought that the perfect casting for Lady Dorma would be Sofia Boutella. She’s been in movies like The Mummy, Atomic Blonde, Kingsman. I just think she could portray such a beautiful and regal character like Dorma

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Don't know why we are talking about Ben Grimm and FF in a Namor thread when I'm very certain there are threads for each FF member and so on.

If we are talking casting then I would want to talk about Sub-Mariner supporting characters, and the FF are not his supporting characters, in fact Namor is their supporting character.

Who would you all cast for a Betty Dean character?

Or Carrie Alexander?

Or Llyra?

Or Vashti?

Or literally anyone who was actually a part of Namor's allies and foes cast?
    Last edited by namorcosplay; 06-27-2022 at 05:52 AM.

"My Favorite Variant"
    Namora, the Avenging Daughter from EXILES. Imperius Regina!
    " The people of Atlantis chose Namora as their queen, and she rewarded their confidence in her with decades of peace."
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Namora_(Earth-2189)

Last edited by Thirteen; 06-27-2022 at 07:50 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Speaking of Namora, when/where was the last time we saw Namora (616)? I feel like the last time I saw her was in the Infinity tie-in comic which featured the students from various science schools all competing against one another. I think she appeared briefly in one of the issue after Atlantis was attacked by Wakanda.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Speaking of Namora, when/where was the last time we saw Namora (616)? I feel like the last time I saw her was in the Infinity tie-in comic which featured the students from various science schools all competing against one another. I think she appeared briefly in one of the issue after Atlantis was attacked by Wakanda.
    I'm pretty sure we saw her in Greg Pak's Atlantis Attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    "My Favorite Variant"
    Namora, the Avenging Daughter from EXILES. Imperius Regina!
    " The people of Atlantis chose Namora as their queen, and she rewarded their confidence in her with decades of peace."
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Namora_(Earth-2189)

Look at Namor's skeptical face!!

That female Namor WAS pretty awesome. Sadly, I think she got taken out by one of the Hyperion variants.

I'm not familiar with this story, but it looks like someone else besides Dorma knows how to throw Sue (and the others) out the airlock!
    ~ Oberon ~

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm not familiar with this story, but it looks like someone else besides Dorma knows how to throw Sue (and the others) out the airlock!
    heheheheh

She's an alternate universe Namor, NOT an AU Namora, even though they share the same name. It's from the universe hopping book Exiles. I only vaguely remember the story, but she ends up coming to our universe before joining the Exiles, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Yes, Namora was indeed in the Greg Pak's Atlantis Attacks.

I did in fact read Exiles, maybe that was their original run, but I seem to remember the Namor/Namora thing.

I don't remember her drowning the FF though, lol. Must have been a later story I missed.
    ~ Oberon ~