Page 52 of 238 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Are you talking about Ove? That's an interesting question. Does he count? Actually, is he still alive?
    Alive he is, he only lost his magical powers, but now he is under the care of "mommy".

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Alive he is, he only lost his magical powers, but now he is under the care of "mommy".
    Interesting.

I wonder if we'll see him again?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Some French site is reporting this is merchandise from Wakanda Forever.

https://twitter.com/MCU_Facility/sta...9IC9S4_ZH6K3Nw

Of course, completely unsubstantiated but it is nice art. And Tenoch doesn't look anything close to that ripped. ;p
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Well crap.

Looks like it true.

You can get Attuma at Target site.

https://www.target.com/p/black-panth...t&adgroup=67-7

Namor at Wal-Mart site.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Pan...els/1239620941

Dish towels???? put out by Bioworld.

I need to find my black mourning armband.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-02-2022 at 12:18 PM.

Well, Rev, looks like you got yourself a gotee'd Namor lol.

So far, at least, there's no jaguar and eagle motifs, I'm happy to see.

I'm curious as to what the repeating symbol is that's behind Namor and is also his belt buckle.
    Last edited by Doombot; 07-02-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Well, Rev, looks like you got yourself a gotee'd Namor lol.
    Oh Nooooooo!

Didn't even see that. DOUBLE depression!

I guess I should be happy that the Atlanteans are going to be blue, so at least the biracial aspect SHOULD be there.

I guess I should be happy that the Atlanteans are going to be blue, so at least the biracial aspect SHOULD be there.
    If the on screen Attuma looks anything like that, it should be ok. I'm assuming at this point Attuma will be the villain that starts shit with Wakanda and Namor and not-Atlantis will be blamed which causes conflict and then a team up.

If the on screen Attuma looks anything like that, it should be ok. I'm assuming at this point Attuma will be the villain that starts shit with Wakanda and Namor and not-Atlantis will be blamed which causes conflict and then a team up.
    Certainly possible.

I do like Attuma's costume. All the shark teeth are cool. Not sure what's on his head, though. Is it three crocodiles?

So far, at least, there's no jaguar and eagle motifs, I'm happy to see.

I'm curious as to what the repeating symbol is that's behind Namor and is also his belt buckle.
    YES. Let's keep those surface animals off Namor.

Not sure. On the background, with the central element it could look a trident. If you squint. LOL

Certainly possible.

I do like Attuma's costume. All the shark teeth are cool. Not sure what's on his head, though. Is it three crocodiles?
    It's the skull of a Hammerhead Shark. They don't really have skulls, being cartilage, but it does look good. His look does bring up the question of how advanced the non-Atlanteans are going to be.

YES. Let's keep those surface animals off Namor.

Not sure. On the background, with the central element it could look a trident. If you squint. LOL
    I thought it may be a stylized trident as well, but you'd really be stretching it.

I see there's no scales on Namor's trunks, just the typical over-designed MCU spandex wear.
    Last edited by Doombot; 07-02-2022 at 12:47 PM.

It's the skull of a Hammerhead Shark. They don't really have skulls, being cartilage, but it does look good. His look does bring up the question of how advanced the non-Atlanteans are going to be.
    Yes, I was thinking of a Hammerhead, but like you said, they don't have 'skulls' but cartilage, soooo??? I guess it is a metal or some man made representation of a hammerhead.

They are pretty advanced, given the water face mask Attuma's wearing.

I though it may be a stylized trident as well, but you'd really be stretching it.

I see there's no scales on Namor's trunks, just the typical over-designed MCU spandex wear.
    Not that we can see. Perhaps under / between the straps. At least he's in his trunks, AS HE SHOULD BE.

Yeah. I'm really not getting a trident vibe ... or it's upside down? It looks more like eyes.

I know it didn't quite work out for Dr Strange, but I hope we get a goddamned ongoing out of this. Although I am not looking forward to and "synergy".

I know it didn't quite work out for Dr Strange, but I hope we get a goddamned ongoing out of this. Although I am not looking forward to and "synergy".
    Yeah. I'm trying to combat my depression by hoping we get an ongoing. AND a tv show. Maybe THOSE rumors of them wanting to spin out the Namor and Atlantis stuff on D+ will be true too.

And yes! I don't want Aztec Namor in the comics.