Page 60 of 238 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

So I wanted to share with the community that I have dubbed this summer, The Summer of Namor. Why? Because after a year and a half of cosplaying Namor and making cosplay friends, I have acheived a dream and this summer I am doing a bunch of Namor cosplay collabs with: Attuma, Lady Dorma, Tiger Shark, Empress Llyra, U-Man, and Black Panther (Then Lord Vashti and Namorita in September)

I cant wait to share with everyone as we bring these iconic characters to life. I am a die hard Silver Age Namor so this summer is really to honor that era, and also for all the Namor fans. Here are a few images I got solo last week. I already shot Attuma so pics coming soon!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I'm so hyped for all the upcoming collabs!!! You look wonderful!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post
    So I wanted to share with the community that I have dubbed this summer, The Summer of Namor. Why? Because after a year and a half of cosplaying Namor and making cosplay friends, I have acheived a dream and this summer I am doing a bunch of Namor cosplay collabs with: Attuma, Lady Dorma, Tiger Shark, Empress Llyra, U-Man, and Black Panther (Then Lord Vashti and Namorita in September)

I cant wait to share with everyone as we bring these iconic characters to life. I am a die hard Silver Age Namor so this summer is really to honor that era, and also for all the Namor fans. Here are a few images I got solo last week. I already shot Attuma so pics coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I'm so hyped for all the upcoming collabs!!! You look wonderful!
    I agree 200%!

Thank you for posting these fabulous cosplay pics! They are perfect. Great costumes, poses, and that trident is rocking it!

That's amazing that you've found so many other folks to play Namor's cast! I can't wait to see them. Llyra and U-Man? Diving deep!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I forgot that, but how could I. That look of supreme and righteous anger on Namor's face as she died.

That was probably an ultimate moment, for me at least.

But the creation of TigerShark and his very cavalier attitude over it, with Diane, etc. He was pretty evil for the time.
    It's okay, I forgot too, until I saw the SVTU on the reading list. Dorcas killed Betty Dean!!! He deserves to be the victim of a horrible experiment gone wrong and look like a starfish!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I don't remember the whole story, but Namor had met Betty again (post the big Thing v Namor battle that brought her back) and somehow she becomes amphibious or something. Again I think it was Dorcas but I'm not recalling the whole story. They were on some island with some other people.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

At my age, almost 67, I too am a die-hard '60s fan.
    So as the most likely oldest fan here a simple request as it can happen:

I need a cosplay with Namor and Invisible Girl/Woman.

Pretty please?
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Now that's a real life long fan haha.

Sad to say sorry, but I am very against Namor/Sue and dont support it, so that is not something I plan on ever doing. But! Namor and Lady Dorma is going to be such an incredible shoot, so be on the lookout for that!

Pretty please?

Darn you! I tried.
    ~ Oberon ~

Haha, I mean let's be honest Lady Dorma is much more of a catch than Sue lol.

This is the look we are doing for her as well, the cosplay she is making looks incredible!

Pretty please?

You've got even me beat!

There's been a few I've seen out there. A couple of them are genderswapped Namor. I'll see what I can dig up.

Quote Originally Posted by namorcosplay View Post
    This is the look we are doing for her as well, the cosplay she is making looks incredible!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the Lady Dorma cosplay. I think I've only seen one previously.

I don't remember the whole story, but Namor had met Betty again (post the big Thing v Namor battle that brought her back) and somehow she becomes amphibious or something. Again I think it was Dorcas but I'm not recalling the whole story. They were on some island with some other people.
    After Namorita appeared, Namor decided he needed a ... guardian / baby sitter for Nita, and asked Betty Dean Prentriss to do the honors. That's why Namorita goes by the name, Namorita Prentiss on the surface.

Dr Hydro turned Betty Dean and a bunch of other people green, scaly and amphibious when he hijack the plane Betty and Nita were on.

The MCU fan art has already started. I think this one is quite clever, and obviously leans into the Mesoamerica theme. And it may end up being merchandise, as I believe this is a Mexican printing account.

https://twitter.com/Killer_Quake/sta...N7sNPz91GCx5Zw
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-08-2022 at 03:19 PM.

Also, Terry Blas is selling standees of his MCU Namor art.

Look at ALL THE NAMORS!

https://twitter.com/TerryBlas/status...N7sNPz91GCx5Zw

I got Marvelocity as a gift today and I never knew that Ross used this Bill Everett Namor vs Jim pose as reference to his young vs older Namor Invaders art!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Also, Terry Blas is selling standees of his MCU Namor art.

Look at ALL THE NAMORS!

https://twitter.com/TerryBlas/status...N7sNPz91GCx5Zw
    Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    The MCU fan art has already started. I think this one is quite clever, and obviously leans into the Mesoamerica theme. And it may end up being merchandise, as I believe this is a Mexican printing account.

https://twitter.com/Killer_Quake/sta...N7sNPz91GCx5Zw
    That's awesome!